Author Topic: For those who think soccer is GAY and Football is tougher?  (Read 1595 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: For those who think soccer is GAY and Football is tougher?
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2007, 01:01:45 AM »
rugby players would be way tougher then NFL players

nah fuck a scrum

The Best of 3 Worlds

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2007, 06:58:41 PM »

nah fuck a scrum
lol. u obvisously know nothing about rugby. a srum is very small part of the game.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2007, 08:19:09 PM »

nah fuck a scrum
lol. u obvisously know nothing about rugby. a srum is very small part of the game.

I Must not, I sound like all the soccer guys trying to comment on football dont I? Having no idea what im talking about..Pretty annoying huh?   ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2007, 09:29:16 PM »
Who gives a fuck which sport is tougher, what does that prove to you? What next, we going to decide which is best, F1 or Nascar based on fatalities?

People assumed thats what i said but it wasnt my intention...i already posted my thoughts.

8)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2007, 09:36:22 PM »

nah fuck a scrum

I Must not, I sound like all the soccer guys trying to comment on football dont I? Having no idea what im talking about..Pretty annoying huh?   ::)

dude what the f-ck are you bitchin about??  People who comment on it obviously know both sports.  Living in L.A. for 15 years and going to high school here and watching sports all the god damn time, i already know as much about football as you do. 

I played for taft high and i used like football alot, getting hit gives you a rush and you get addicted to it but my argument is...

I cant understand how people could see the significance in football but cant understand soccer.  Its basically the same concept, getting the ball to the other side of the field....the difference is soccer is more complicated cuz you have to score a goal when you get to the other side and there is a goalie there to defend it.  Also, you control the ball with your foot which is waaaaaaay harder than carrying the ball in your arms.   ::)

What i dont understand is why football fans cant admit to the fact that soccer is a rough sport.  Its not like it takes away anything from football, why do you guys get your panties in a bunch all of a sudden??  You guys cant state simple facts calmly and have a civilized conversation??  The first thing that comes out of you guys is insults and ridicule that doesnt prove anything but ignorance.

ANYWAY, if you EVER played soccer.. you would know you get hurt like a mothafucka so stop fronting please!

swangin and bangin

« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2007, 10:00:25 PM »
Who gives a fuck which sport is tougher, what does that prove to you? What next, we going to decide which is best, F1 or Nascar based on fatalities?

People assumed thats what i said but it wasnt my intention...i already posted my thoughts.

8)
stfu
football>>>>>>>>>>>any sport including soccer

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2007, 12:08:33 AM »

nah fuck a scrum

dude what the f-ck are you bitchin about??  People who comment on it obviously know both sports.  Living in L.A. for 15 years and going to high school here and watching sports all the god damn time, i already know as much about football as you do. 

I played for taft high and i used like football alot, getting hit gives you a rush and you get addicted to it but my argument is...

I cant understand how people could see the significance in football but cant understand soccer.  Its basically the same concept, getting the ball to the other side of the field....the difference is soccer is more complicated cuz you have to score a goal when you get to the other side and there is a goalie there to defend it.  Also, you control the ball with your foot which is waaaaaaay harder than carrying the ball in your arms.   ::)

What i dont understand is why football fans cant admit to the fact that soccer is a rough sport.  Its not like it takes away anything from football, why do you guys get your panties in a bunch all of a sudden??  You guys cant state simple facts calmly and have a civilized conversation??  The first thing that comes out of you guys is insults and ridicule that doesnt prove anything but ignorance.

ANYWAY, if you EVER played soccer.. you would know you get hurt like a mothafucka so stop fronting please!

You went to Taft? What's your name...?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2007, 10:22:27 AM »

nah fuck a scrum

You went to Taft? What's your name...?

LOL@ this clown ranting and raving. If i played Soccer id get hurt. Thats not ignorant? Give me a break you contradict everyhting you say. Stop typing essays and shit to make ur point, youre saying the same shit OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I played Soccer, i never got hurt once. I broke 3 fingers playing football. People gotta be trying to kidd themselves here...

The Best of 3 Worlds

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2007, 10:33:15 AM »
you all need to get out an actually play sum football/american rugby instead of gettn square eyes arguin ovva sumthin dis retarded..

then again..who knows anuvva 4 pages an we mite find a winner.. ::)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2007, 10:43:52 AM »
^^U can thank the idiot that started this topic  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2007, 11:39:33 AM »
Your the one that keeps replying to this topic  ;)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2007, 08:14:01 PM »
Dumb Ass

Raphael

« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2007, 07:33:59 AM »
who gives a fuck if it's tougher.

Al Bundy

« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2007, 07:36:49 AM »
i don't like soccer because it's boring. football is also boring for me now