Author Topic: Jermaine O'Neal should request a trade this summer  (Read 1098 times)

WC Iz Active

Jermaine O'Neal should request a trade this summer
« on: February 27, 2007, 06:12:00 PM »
As a diehard Pacer fan as much as it kills me to say this Jermaine O'Neal should give up on the Pacers.  We just blew a 18 point lead at home against the Suns on a night when Jermaine played amazing as usual and was double teamed on every play.  His era with the Pacers is over, the team is a bunch of underachievers besides O'Neal.  The trade they made wasnt the right deal, Dunleavy is a piece of shit he fuckin sucks,  anyways I am so down on the Pacers right now, and I GUARENTEE Jermaine will demand a trade this summer and I dont blame him.

Overall Jermaine has been the best big man this year as his defense as been brilliant along with 20 and 10 every night, I feel sooooo bad for Jermaine O'Neal,  he is way to good to have to put up with this crap.

WC Iz Active

Re: Jermaine O'Neal should request a trade this summer
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 06:14:03 PM »
Jermaine's line tonight
28pts 13reb 7 assists 6 blocks    and he was double teamed all night.  The look on his face at the end of the game pretty much sums it up.  I am disgusted, another blown game for the Pacers

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 06:16:14 PM »
On my NBA Live 06 season, I made a trade for Lamar Odom, Chris Mihm, and somebody else for Jermaine O'Neal and maybe somebody else....and damn, him Kobe and Bynum were amazing and we won the championship the next year. Now I wouldn't want to trade Lamar for him, and I donno if they'll take anybody who's not Lamar or Bynum...but if we could somehow get him, I would be pretty darn happy.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 06:17:46 PM »
On my NBA Live 06 season, I made a trade for Lamar Odom, Chris Mihm, and somebody else for Jermaine O'Neal and maybe somebody else....and damn, him Kobe and Bynum were amazing and we won the championship the next year. Now I wouldn't want to trade Lamar for him, and I donno if they'll take anybody who's not Lamar or Bynum...but if we could somehow get him, I would be pretty darn happy.

If you wouldnt trade Odom for Jermaine then you are crazy, and I do believe JO will end up with LA, He is good friends with Kobe and its just a perfect fit. Jermaine is a top 7 or 8 player in the game, if you can get him you have to trade for him Odom or not
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 06:26:44 PM by Spice 2k7 »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 06:22:21 PM »
If I was Mitch I'd definitely trade Odom for Jermaine. Problem is you don't have a point guard who can handle distribution well enough. Also I can see Laker-Fans bitching about how the awesome triangle offense would be screwed then.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 06:23:32 PM »
He had a great game but the Suns are just too much if you don't have your game plan in tact.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 06:25:46 PM »
He had a great game but the Suns are just too much if you don't have your game plan in tact.
We should have won though and thats why I'm so mad, we were up by 18 in the 3rd, they double teamed O'Neal all night and he still played great, no one else stepped up, Jermaine deserves to play with another all star player so he can contend for a title.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 10:55:57 PM »
dawg teams lose big leads it happens.I dont feel that bad for jermain as much as i do for KG at least Jermain had his shot and now he is just in the hole like what pretty much KG has felt his entire career except for 1 year (cassell,Spree).I would love to see Jermaine in a Laker uniform even at the cost of bynum but not for Odom.And if the lakers can somehow get Jermaine without giving up anyone that would be the shit.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 11:10:22 PM »
Jermaine O'Neal doesn't have to demand a trade. He has a player option on his contract which enables him to become a free agent when this season is finished.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 11:17:07 PM »
Jermaine O'Neal doesn't have to demand a trade. He has a player option on his contract which enables him to become a free agent when this season is finished.

I thought that player option wasnt for another whole year? I could be wrong though

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 11:22:39 PM »
JO also needs to stay healthy

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 11:53:11 PM »
JO also needs to stay healthy

for the most part he has this year, he has only missed a few games but I definitely see what you are saying. I think this has been his best year so far, he is playing like the defensive player of the year along with 20 and 10 every night,  he just needs some consistent help around him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2007, 01:02:03 AM »
JO can opt out after this year if he wants...I wouldn't trade Odom for him either way. And definitely not Bynum.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2007, 01:21:01 AM »
im a fan of o'neal but im with the others on this one, i wouldnt trade odom... his shot has been a bit off since his injury, but in the beginning of the season he was tearing it up, he just needs to get that spark back like he did in yesterday's utah game. he does so much more for his teammates than most fans realize.

assuming kwame is able to fully recover and bynum continues to improve steadily, i think it would be unwise for the lakers to trade key players for o'neal unless they can get some amazingly good deal out of it.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 01:32:20 AM »
Odom is only 1 year younger than JO and it is clear that Jermaine is the much better play obviousley, so I am very confused why any Laker fan wouldnt be up for that trade.