Author Topic: 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Nas and Eminem on a track together ?  (Read 732 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent, Jay-Z, Nas and Eminem on a track together ?
« on: March 01, 2007, 04:31:39 AM »
Seattle FM KUBE 93:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 28, 2007 - 9:36 PM PST
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Host reported:
// 50 Cent is working on new studio album "Before I Self Distruct" with Eminem
// Release date expected late Spring 2007
// 50 Cent has contacted Jay-Z for a collab on new album; wants Jay-Z to lay a verse and fellow Queen's rapper Nas to lay 16 bars.
// Cam'ron has dissed Eminem (Pour Your 40 Out Video), 50 Cent (Hot 97), Jay-Z (Roc-A-Fella) and Nas (Signing to Def Jam and siding Jay-Z).
// 50 Cent wants all 4 heavyweights to collab on a track subjecting on wack rappers (Indirect punches at Camron?) having no rights to lay their 2 cents on the All-Stars.
//Another album marketing tactic used by 50 Cent. Using rap beefs and have people talking about it.
- KUBE 93 FM
kube93.com

Elevz

Re: 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Nas and Eminem on a track together ?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 04:40:56 AM »
Do you even read the articles you post, before you put a topic title above them?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 04:46:06 AM »
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Whats wrong with this one ?

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 04:56:23 AM »
Oh shit, nevermind about all of that. The second point distracted me from reading the fifth, so you're actually right :D I'm sorry mayne!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 05:15:45 AM »
No prob. So your thoght on the possible collabo ?

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 05:17:30 AM »
50 Cent wants all 4 heavyweights to collab on a track subjecting on wack rappers (Indirect punches at Camron?) having no rights to lay their 2 cents on the All-Stars.
I don't get it.. 50 Cent is even more wack

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 05:21:32 AM »
Well... If they're doing it strictly to diss Cam'ron, that would be disastrous. Other than that, of course, we're talking about four legends collaborating, so it should be good. However, I could see 50, Jay or Eminem totally fucking this up. This isn't a guaranteed classic on forehand...

50 Cent wants all 4 heavyweights to collab on a track subjecting on wack rappers (Indirect punches at Camron?) having no rights to lay their 2 cents on the All-Stars.
I don't get it.. 50 Cent is even more wack

Well, they consider themselves untouchable All-Stars, or at least that's what 50 considers them. However, I just don't see Nas cooperating with 50's childish proposition.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 05:25:01 AM »
50 and Nas never really had a serious beef, its just 50s ego because of that J.Lo song. Now that Nas is with Jay anything could happen.

BTW appranetly they announced on Shade45 that Ice Cube will be on the album too.

Elevz

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 05:36:14 AM »
50 and Nas never really had a serious beef, its just 50s ego because of that J.Lo song. Now that Nas is with Jay anything could happen.

I know their beef wasn't that serious, but do you recognise the significant differences between 50 and Nas?

Nas is saying he respects 50 for his hustle and all, but at the same time Nas sort of puts 50 in the category of those who are the biggest causes for the current state of hiphop. Nas is the one saying all this beefing shit needs to stop. Nas is the one calling for growth. So what makes you think Nas would want to collaborate with 50 on a song that will only cause more trouble? After all, 50's intentions for this track are basically opposed to Nas' goals of creating more unity. 50 is intending to use the song to showcase his cockiness...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 05:39:20 AM »
I thought we've been through this before. Nas has a bipolar character.  ;D

Considering the fact that his beef with Jay was way more serious and we all know on which label he's on, its quie possible. And 50 and Nas collabing would go with the whole "lets unite" thingy you pointed out  ;)

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 05:51:40 AM »
I thought we've been through this before. Nas has a bipolar character.  ;D

Considering the fact that his beef with Jay was way more serious and we all know on which label he's on, its quie possible. And 50 and Nas collabing would go with the whole "lets unite" thingy you pointed out  ;)

Let's not forget:
1) A news article on the website of a radio station doesn't exactly make the content official.
2) Nas hasn't confirmed anything yet. It just tells you 50 wants Nas on his album.
3) You have yet to prove the truth behind the bipolar character you keep accusing Nas of having...

d-nice

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 07:02:38 AM »
Sounds dope to me. That is a legendary posse cuts, just hope if it's true it's lives up to the hype. Now just let Dre do the beat and they set. The Ice Cube rumor sounds dope also.

everlast1986

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 07:06:02 AM »
Prodigy will be pissed if 50 and Nas do a track together because didn't Prodigy recently diss Nas again?

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 08:42:32 AM »
If this REALLY IS happening:

1.I know Nas is gonna come correct, no doubt about it
2.I sure hope at least one of the other three puts effort in it, and if that doesn't happen, I don't think Nas could save that track alone

But that's only speculation, like said above, we haven't had a real confirmation for this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Elevz

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 08:47:36 AM »
If this REALLY IS happening:

1.I know Nas is gonna come correct, no doubt about it
2.I sure hope at least one of the other three puts effort in it, and if that doesn't happen, I don't think Nas could save that track alone

But that's only speculation, like said above, we haven't had a real confirmation for this

Problem is, no matter how 'legendary' the status of the other 3 is, apart from Nas they all have the potential to fuck this up badly. I'm somewhat sceptical.