Author Topic: Allen Iverson >>> Steve Nash  (Read 744 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Allen Iverson >>> Steve Nash
« on: March 18, 2007, 12:11:24 PM »
Does anyone disagree?...And if so, why?

thisoneguy360

Re: Allen Iverson >>> Steve Nash
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 12:52:34 PM »
I'm a bigger AI fan he's obviously a scorer & better at defense but I think Nash is a better player to build a team around.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 12:56:47 PM »
I'm a bigger AI fan he's obviously a scorer & better at defense but I think Nash is a better player to build a team around.
Definatly. He's a fisilatator, being a true point guard. AI is proved he is capable of sharing, but Nash is the master at PG. That being said, AI is faster, a better scorer, and plays better defense. I'd pick Nash to build my team around, even though I like AI better.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 01:10:50 PM by Ted/dy »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 01:02:38 PM »
A better player to build a team around? Nash is a second or third option, who would wanna build around him? I wouldn't even say the Phoenix Suns are built around him, and lord knows what that system has done for his career...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 01:09:32 PM »
No question A.I. is better. A lot of people discredit him because he's not a prototypical point guard, but the guy does put up 27 points and 7 assists a night.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2007, 01:51:37 PM »
Funny thing is...before Nash's MVP, 99.8% of the population would automatically say Iverson without even questioning. Now, it's actually a reasonable debate.

Iverson is much more skilled...and can do every single thing, times ten, that Steve can do athletically. However, in the last few years, Nash and his style have been more effective, and it has worked perfect in that system. I trip everytime I hear people compare the Suns and Mavs, and how Dirk n Steve are the top two MVP candidates and all that...because people usually never mention that they were on the same team just four years ago, but both have seemed to do better without each other.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 01:52:04 PM »
lol is this a joke.  of course Ai is better than Nash, duh,    Jermaine Oneal > Steve Nash

herpes

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2007, 02:21:32 PM »
lol is this a joke.  of course Ai is better than Nash, duh,    Jermaine Oneal > Steve Nash

wtf does Jermaine Oneal gotta do with anything, and if nash was a lake his dick would be so far down elior throat its not even funny lol.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2007, 02:26:07 PM »

wtf does Jermaine Oneal gotta do with anything, and if nash was a lake his dick would be so far down elior throat its not even funny lol.

I was just making a point, of course a player like AI is better than Nash when their are lesser players than AI like a JO or Chris Bosh that are still better than Nash,  my point was a AI and Nash comparison  is obsurd.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2007, 02:27:51 PM »
here are just a few players that come to mind that are better than Nash,

Kobe
Jermaine
Pierce
Bosh
Iverson
Mcgrady
Amare
Melo
Duncan
KG
Wade
Lebron

and thats not it, Nash is barely a top 15 player if that LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 03:38:29 PM »

Stop being a hater. If Nash was a Laker, I'd say the same thing...he is an excellent offensive player, obviously not MVP worthy though. He would be a second option to Kobe, maybe even third...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 04:47:17 AM »
Allen Iverson is a loser. Look at how the Nuggets still won't own despite having the 2 leading scorers (before the trade). Pathetic.

Also look at how great Iggy became since Iverson left. All that nigga does is taking up shots, he might get assists but Nash is much, much better at giving a true boost to the entire team and getting the W than Iverson ever was. He can get his stats but he can't be arsed to get Ws like it ain't nothing.

He's obviously the better individual player but I wouldn't even think of building a team around his sorry ass.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 04:51:43 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ABN

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 05:41:05 AM »
it would be a shame if AI wouldn´t win a championship in his career. it´s insane that a guy of his size has scored more then 20k in 10 years.

rik

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 10:17:52 AM »
it would be a shame if AI wouldn´t win a championship in his career. it´s insane that a guy of his size has scored more then 20k in 10 years.

He's not gonna win a Championship.

d-nice

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 10:24:57 AM »
Individual talents- A.I.

Team player- Nash, Whether you like Nash or not, he makes Phoenix a contender