Author Topic: Cali Iz Active had bonus tracks?  (Read 510 times)

dclee

Cali Iz Active had bonus tracks?
« on: March 19, 2007, 05:43:55 PM »
I think someone said that in a post but I can't find it. Was it one of those things where the bonus track versions were only sold at certain stores, like how Best Buy or Target does those? What other music stores do things like that? For instance, I think TBCT had best buy bonus tracks, and The Game's new one had a Target version with bonus tracks. Can anyone verify?

We Fly High

Re: Cali Iz Active had bonus tracks?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 05:44:36 PM »
Dogg pounds special store was FYE. and yes it had 2 bonus tracks. dont remember off the top of my head.

mrtonguetwista

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 06:22:59 PM »
I have

Make It Happen
What The Fuck
Do What You Wanna
Take Your Drawers Off

I'll pm anyone that wants it

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 06:55:31 PM »

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 07:41:49 PM »
thx

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 10:08:05 PM »
Damn thanks. As far as I know The Doctors Advocate & TBCT had bonus cd's at Target. I know that TBCT had a bonus d/l track and come to think of it so did TDA.

daggo

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 12:59:03 AM »
I think someone said that in a post but I can't find it. Was it one of those things where the bonus track versions were only sold at certain stores, like how Best Buy or Target does those? What other music stores do things like that? For instance, I think TBCT had best buy bonus tracks, and The Game's new one had a Target version with bonus tracks. Can anyone verify?
Where Can I Buy CIA with these bonus tracks, plz? ???

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 04:46:26 AM »
do yall think that dogg chit gon have some bonus tracks if you get it somewhere?

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 06:04:27 AM »
do yall think that dogg chit gon have some bonus tracks if you get it somewhere?

Don't Know but for Cali Iz Active i see some bonus that i don't know bout them & i remember 213 tha hard way had one bonus for european version (track ft daz & soopafly produced by soopafly !!).

d-nice

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 06:27:16 AM »
Where Can I Buy CIA with these bonus tracks, plz? ???

FYE and Target had different one. I combined them and the 2 that did not clear samples and put them in the link I posted. So you can just pick up the album and you will have all the bonus tracks.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 10:02:43 AM »
Which bonus tracks were on the Target version?  I have the FYE version, and that had "Do What You Wanna" and "Take Your Drawers Off," but "Face 2 Face" was left off this version.

d-nice

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 10:17:24 AM »
Which bonus tracks were on the Target version?  I have the FYE version, and that had "Do What You Wanna" and "Take Your Drawers Off," but "Face 2 Face" was left off this version.

I bought mine at Best Buy and Face 2 Face was a regular track on the album. But now that I think about it they may not have had any. Maybe What The Fuck but I think that track was just left off all together.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 02:15:51 PM »
fuck that alchemist track is so fuck tight that shit iz hot

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST