Author Topic: T.I. Taking On T.I.P. With Help From Em  (Read 567 times)

Al Bundy

Re: T.I. Taking On T.I.P. With Help From Em
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2007, 05:11:12 PM »
what is T.I.P.? i'm not a big fan of TI so I wouldn't know
T.I.P. is his "real" rap name. but he was on the same label as Q-Tip so they asked him to change it. he released a song with Beanie Sigel under the name T.I.P. and that song was dope as fuck, i think it was on Shaft OST.

ahh i see now. props

Narrator

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2007, 06:14:33 PM »
I seriously wonder how the hell he's gonna manage to successfully follow-up "What You Know" cause he REALLY set the bar so high for himself on that shit.  Then again, I wondered the same thing after "Bring Em Out", so maybe he'll surprise me again.  I think that's what I like about T.I...he seems to be good at raising standards and then coming back harder next time after.

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2007, 07:48:44 PM »
I seriously wonder how the hell he's gonna manage to successfully follow-up "What You Know" cause he REALLY set the bar so high for himself on that shit.  Then again, I wondered the same thing after "Bring Em Out", so maybe he'll surprise me again.  I think that's what I like about T.I...he seems to be good at raising standards and then coming back harder next time after.

very true. Well the guests sound like it's gonna be a commercial's fan dream, so I think sales won't be a problem. I can't see the biggest rapper of 06, his follow up album with EVEN more "big names" then his last 1 be a commercial failure. Quality is another question. Since he's my fav I pretty much know how i'll react to it, but intresting to see how others will
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2007, 11:19:33 PM »
Cool T.I.'s Dope