Author Topic: DK Takes Aim At New York's Tru Life Over Comments (New Audio)  (Read 75 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Never knew til recently that DK wrote Coolio's "Gangstas Paradise" - check the track

DK - Gangbang Mentality (Tru Life Diss)

DK Takes Aim At New York's Tru Life Over Comments - March 26, 2007 By : Rud

D.K. No Deal is someone who has long worked behind the scenes in the Hip-Hop industry. He is the original writer of the Platinum ultra-smash hit "Gangsta's Paradise" which was performed and made famous by Coolio and L.V. as well as having close ties with The Freestyle Fellowship.

His industry ties have led him to go back to his original love of recording music as an artist himself. He is currently working on a new album which is going to feature some of the top names on the West Coast.

So far he has tracks completed with The Game, Snoop Dogg, Eastwood, Kam, Bo-Rocc and Kurupt as well as cuts with Ne-Yo, Pharell and Nelly. The album, set to be entitled "F-ck Yo Label, Sue Me" is also set to feature production from Rodney Jerkins, Battlecat, Big Deon, Touch, Josef Leimberg, The Neckbones and more.

Today however we have been handed a new track by DK that is going at New York's own Tru Life, who has been in the news over recent weeks for his beef with Dipset. When we asked about the cut "Gangbang Mentality" DK wanted to explain the back story to the issues that have arisen; "He [Tru Life] hangs with a dude named Young Dre from the east side out here. Young Dre hooked him up with us. Thinking he was straight cuz he was with Young Dre we took him everywhere, places people from L.A. cant even go! He wears KC hats trying to be Young Dre and raps like him also. My home-girl SKG interviewed him and he started talking boatloads of sh-t about N.Y. & L.A. n-ggas and bangers in general. He said that everybody that bangs is some corny ass n-ggas and that when he comes home to N.Y. he doesn't wanna see no jheri curls, dickies or low-riders - that sh-t is corny, thats them L.A. n-ggas shit, let them do that - we some fly n-ggas, they corny, we fly n-ggas. He then said Snoop [Dogg] is a fake crip that cant even go to his own hood. He then went on to diss 50 Cent - '50 is a fake ass snitch, he didn't get shot 9 times, i got shot 9 times. 50 can't come back to queens, they'll kill him'. I know n-ggas that both these n-ggas have helped. Snoop is executive producer on Tru Life's album so to say some b-tch shit like that is foul! Snoop & 50 have helped n-ggas i know personally like Game, 40 Glocc, Spider Loc, Kurupt, Gail Gotti, Kam, Bad Lucc, MC Eiht, Goldie Loc, Coniyac, Big Chan etc.

DK went on to explain; "Tru life asked my homie Big Cartoon where we were going and Cartoon said 'to the hood' and Tru Life asked him 'should he leave his chain in the room or just tuck it in' which got Cartoon angry - 'n-gga you wit me, we dont tuck our chains!' [After the interview] His manager paid SKG to remove the footage from the DVD, which she did, but then they tried to pay her to destroy it, which she would've had they not told someone she was lying and that he never said the [aforementioned] sh-t! SKG got mad and showed us [the footage] and Tru Life is a real b*tch. Anyone who saw "Beef" knows this, he thought he did something when his folks ran in the studio & stripped the engineer & the runners - they some college kids earning credits, you dont get stripes for that n-gga. Tru Life is a b-tch plain & simple, if he says hes not just tell him all he has to do is take my fade - DK No Deal - Fly City - you can print this my n-gg.

As you can determine from that quote DK is heated and wants his feelings heard, below is the new track "Gangbang Mentality" for exclusive download

DK - Gangbang Mentality (Tru Life Diss)

Lookout for the latest news on this situation as well as his upcoming album "F-ck Yo Label, Sue Me" right here on dubcnn.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network