Author Topic: Chamillionaire fans will have to wait till June  (Read 380 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Chamillionaire fans will have to wait till June
« on: March 30, 2007, 06:55:22 AM »
Chamillionaire fans will have to wait till June

Chamillionaire's sophomore album "Ultimate Victory" has been pushed back until June.

As stated in the rapper's blog:

"Ultimate Victory" got pushed back till june......trust me its a good thing..... I still havent turned in the album credits yet.... I was gettin worked too hard...almost overloaded... but thats another blog.....im listening a couple songs on my headphones now.... I think I might be my biggest critic...might be too much of a perfectionist.... its all good though cuz I got it soundin like a motion picture....

-Chamillionaire

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Chamillionaire fans will have to wait till June
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 10:20:35 AM »
fuck, i knew this shit would happen.   >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 01:06:20 PM »
This better be a good album

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 03:55:23 PM »
Now he'll be droppin' wit Pap. ;D

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 03:58:50 PM »
meh, i wouldn't mind the wait if it helps to make his album better

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

rik

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 04:02:37 PM »
I could wait.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 02:24:04 PM »
damn, im a huge chamillionare fan fan  :tosser:

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 02:31:51 PM »
This kinda sucks but hopefully he puts out a really good album since it's getting pushed back.  His label is probably trying for the summertime sales.  It's too bad though because he put out that single like a month or two ago.. now his buzz will die down again.

Pizzle

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 02:37:21 PM »
If it means the album will be hotter thats good.

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 03:32:50 AM »
This better be a good album

Well, the man himself thinks it's not good yet... :)

im listening a couple songs on my headphones now.... I think I might be my biggest critic...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 01:13:25 AM »
good. i've always thought dude is talented, he just needs just this: more time in the oven

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2007, 01:53:33 AM »
Looks like its dropping April 24th afterall  ???

'This time it's [gonna be] more about enjoying life than the nonsense,' 'Ridin' rapper says.

NEW YORK — Chamillionaire was so hellbent on proving his naysayers wrong with his last album, The Sound of Revenge, that when the Houston rapper found success with the project, he didn't even know how to take pleasure in his accomplishment.

"I went all over the world, to Hawaii and overseas, and I didn't get to enjoy it because I was pushing myself so hard," he said Wednesday, when he was in town for an MTV live performance. "The crazy part is, after I won, I realized, 'Why was I worried about what everyone was saying?' The real victory was just being able to do what I do every day, live life and enjoy it. 'Why am I pulling my hair out and stressing over what everyone is saying?' "

So with that, Cham decided to call his follow-up Ultimate Victory, due April 24 on Universal Records.

"This time it's [gonna be] more about enjoying life and worrying about what's more important than the nonsense," he explained. "[For] this album, I tried to kick everyone out of the studio and focus on creating concepts I wanted to. I didn't want to think, 'Oh, I need to make a single [for the ladies], I need to make this club song.' I just kind of did what I wanted to do like I do on my mixtapes. And I was at peace doing it and I loved it."

For Victory, Chamillionaire recruited Kelis, Snoop Dogg and Busta Rhymes for his first two singles, "Not a Criminal" parts one and two. The Texas star also has collaborations in the can with Lil Wayne and late producer Disco D.

"I worked with people that complemented each song," Chamillionaire explained. "I told some stories, 'cause in the South we usually make records you just dance to. I been in the studio trying to perfect [my album] and craft it and put it together and make sure it's the way I want the fans to see it and the world to see it."

Source-MTV

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 03:05:17 AM »
Well I hope it does drop on the 24th and I hope his album is dope!!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2007, 09:49:30 AM »
Cham's got some flows and can come lyrical, and plus he's not on some wack ass freestyle/punchline/phor tip.  I wish more mainstream rappers were like him.  Plus you gotta love this quote:  "[For] this album, I tried to kick everyone out of the studio and focus on creating concepts I wanted to. I didn't want to think, 'Oh, I need to make a single [for the ladies], I need to make this club song.' I just kind of did what I wanted to do like I do on my mixtapes. And I was at peace doing it and I loved it."  HOLY SHIT, A MAINSTREAM RAPPER THAT IS THINKING FOR HIMSELF, AND NOT FOLLOWING THE SAME RETARDED FUCKING FORMULA THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING :o :o :o 

I don't necessarily see myself copping his album, but if I hear one of his joints I can bang em out.  I liked his feature on Three 6's new joint.  Cham gets respect.