Author Topic: DUBCNN: Convinced Does It For The People (Check this New Artist & Post Feedback)  (Read 360 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

Who is Convinced? Convinced is Quentin Reed, a Southern California native with an ear and passion for music in all forms and genres. Convinced's obsession with standing out has pushed him to be more creative and diverse than what you'd be accustom to hearing in the world of hip hop.

His chest pounding, head rocking, one of a kind production has pushed the boundaries of not only hip hop, but music in general. Convinced infuses hip hop, jazz, & soul with touches of futuristic electronica, rock, and rhythms from all over the globe. He thrives on standing out and creating music that is not of the norm. Along with his personal endeavors, Convinced has managed to work vigorously with multiple artists who are in tune with the vision that he has for the future of music. He continues to step over the boundaries of music with his artistic imagery and creative soul.

Having that said, it's only right that the world is about to experience both his rapping and production talent. Convinced is set to release his upcoming album "I Do It For The People" on April 18th. Even though it's a full length album with all original production, Con has decided that he'll offer the album for free download. The album will be available here on Dubcnn and his MySpace page at myspace.com/convincedmusic.

In the meantime you can check out a preview as we bring you 3 bangers from the album. You can also expect a review of the album here on Dubcnn soon.

And if you aren't convinced yet, all you have to do is listen:

Convinced - Heroes & Villains
Convinced - My Surroundings
Convinced - I Ask Myself
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Convinced

• Lil Geezy
Cant wait till the 18th...
The Myspace Page:

http://www.mypace.com/convincedmusic

The Booking & Contact Email:

convincedmusic@gmail.com

Remix of Collie Buddz: "Come Around"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/convinced-come_around_feat-collie_buddz-mp3.html

The New Single "Get The Dough"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/convinced-get_the_dough-mp3.html

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
same here!

thanks for the feedback!

lol
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

djcass

• Lil Geezy
Convinced, Keep pushin' that real STREETHOP fam... I hear ya... OG. DJ CA$$ 1984

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Convinced, Keep pushin' that real STREETHOP fam... I hear ya... OG. DJ CA$$ 1984

No doubt, he got it going! Sup  Cass

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props Convinced & Dubcnn!!!  These are some dope tracks and I can't believe your going to release this album for free.  Some nice production on this shit!!

Out of the 3 tracks you premiered my favorite is probably "My Surroundings"

I'll definitely be checking out your album on the 18th and be looking out for any new shit from you in the future.

Convinced

• Lil Geezy
Props Convinced & Dubcnn!!!  These are some dope tracks and I can't believe your going to release this album for free.  Some nice production on this shit!!

Out of the 3 tracks you premiered my favorite is probably "My Surroundings"

I'll definitely be checking out your album on the 18th and be looking out for any new shit from you in the future.

Thx for checking the tracks out, My Surroundings is also one of my favorites. I dont like doing mixtapes so i figured i would do a free CD for the people just to get my name back out there hence the album name. Your going to enjoy the CD :-)
The Myspace Page:

http://www.mypace.com/convincedmusic

The Booking & Contact Email:

convincedmusic@gmail.com

Remix of Collie Buddz: "Come Around"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/convinced-come_around_feat-collie_buddz-mp3.html

The New Single "Get The Dough"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/convinced-get_the_dough-mp3.html

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
damn, looks like checkin this out isn't a question, its a must.  ;D

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yep definitely. too bad some people like to sleep on shit like this, especially if it doesnt have a big name on it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yep definitely. too bad some people like to sleep on shit like this, especially if it doesnt have a big name on it.

Yea I don't know why people don't just take the time to listen to a few tracks.. you never know.. they might be suprised!!!  Convinced has me Convinced that I need to check out more shit from him LOL :D

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yea I don't know why people don't just take the time to listen to a few tracks.. you never know.. they might be suprised!!!  Convinced has me Convinced that I need to check out more shit from him LOL :D

Yeah, its like I said... You have to add Game or Aftermath to the subject and BAM!

Yo Convinced, you might wanna up your budget lol

bgko1

I am downloden now.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
hey convinced, i just checked your shit and damn, all i can say is that i'm impressed homie, your shit sounds fresh as fuck.

if you ever need album covers or promotion just hit me up homie.

i'm not talkin here outta money, i'm here about promoting good ass music. hit me up man.

later convinced,

ev

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit, ya'll werent joking! Dude is fresh! just made that "My Surroundings" joint a Dubcnn New Joint of the week!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

• Muthafuckin' Don!
6 more days til Convinced street album drops!!!  You all need to check out these exclusive tracks and definitely check out his album on the 18th when it drops!!!

Man Convinced you should move that release date up man!!!