Author Topic: "I Know She Wants Me" State Shade Sheist & Krayzie Bone (New Audio)  (Read 141 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/index2.shtml

Audio

Shade Sheist - I Know She Wants Me (Feat. Krayzie Bone)

"I Know She Wants Me" State Shade Sheist & Krayzie Bone - April 9, 2007 By : Rud

With The Put Yourself Out movement now in full effect Shade Sheist wanted his fans reminding that his heavy workload with both the label and his increasingly popular PYO Radio Show on Swurv Radio has not affected his ability to churn out new music.

Today we have a hot new single featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony member Krayzie Bone entitled "I Know She Wants Me" which is set to be on the Shade Sheist solo album due out later this year after the release of the long awaited group album with N.U.N.E.

We will keep you up to date on the upcoming solo as well as the group album over the coming months. Don't forget to check out the PYO Radio Show on Swurv Radio every week and for those of you who have been missing the weekly show podcasts, stay tuned as we will be re-launching that section with all the shows so far.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lunatic

Re: "I Know She Wants Me" State Shade Sheist & Krayzie Bone (New Audio)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 12:50:55 PM »
props, Alot of movements out west could learn a valuable lesson from the PYO camp. 1 Of FEW camps out west that ALWAYS stay on the grind.

Keep doin ya thang Shade & Co. 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 12:54:45 PM »
havent herd shade in a minute

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 02:16:29 PM »
nice track.smooth shit

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 03:39:44 PM »
this is not new... i get the track like a month ago from ARES! lol

Blu Lacez

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 04:33:57 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/index2.shtml

Audio

"I Know She Wants Me" State Shade Sheist & Krayzie Bone - April 9, 2007 By : Rud

With The Put Yourself Out movement now in full effect Shade Sheist wanted his fans reminding that his heavy workload with both the label and his increasingly popular PYO Radio Show on Swurv Radio has not affected his ability to churn out new music.

Today we have a hot new single featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony member Krayzie Bone entitled "I Know She Wants Me" which is set to be on the Shade Sheist solo album due out later this year after the release of the long awaited group album with N.U.N.E.

We will keep you up to date on the upcoming solo as well as the group album over the coming months. Don't forget to check out the PYO Radio Show on Swurv Radio every week and for those of you who have been missing the weekly show podcasts, stay tuned as we will be re-launching that section with all the shows so far.

Props for the track Rud!!

the track is real Smooth!!
Am Luvin the xlophones on this track!!
Damizza soundz real tight!!..his delivery has changed on this track!!
Anybody notice that Shade sounds like a more mature version of Daddy Mac from Kris Kross... ;D

props!!