Author Topic: Will Bishop Lamont still drop before Detox?  (Read 857 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Will Bishop Lamont still drop before Detox?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »
Theres no doubt that 50 and all his GUnit affiliates had an impact on Eminem, hell they had an impact on the whole game.

Em was definetly feeling more "black" and on some gangsta tip since then but he spit some craazy verse influenced by that: We All Die One Day, American Psyhco 2, song with Boo Yaa Tribe, Warrior part 2, song with Game, all the songs with 50, Trick Trick record, all those mixtape tracks with GUnit dissing Benzion and Ja Rule,

But the goofy, puking, spanish Eminem he created for Encore ? Thats only Eminem to blame.

that's true...but he's done shit like that Game verse before 50 too, his shit with xzibit comes to mind.

50 did impact the whole game. I kinda feel in a bad way though post GRODT
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2007, 01:01:34 PM »
I just want Bishop's album and Detox, I could give half of a fuck about a new 50, Stat Quo, or D12 project.  I thought Bishop was gonna drop this summer. Why is that changing?  I'll never believe that Detox is out until I have of a copy of it in my hand.

co-sign. im only waiting for 2 albums from aftermath and those two are taking forever!!!!!! but it'll be worth the wait

i think Dre is just waiting for the right time, like teaming up Game with 50 when G-Unit was on top was a great idea, it was good timing. If Game hooked up with 50 now he wouldnt have been as successful
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 01:13:15 PM by Fool I'm A Vet »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2007, 01:13:41 PM »
everyone is too inpatient here....give it some time...
I don't care what label you're on, it shouldn't take you 3 years to release an album. The reality is Bishop Lamont will probably don't release ahis album until 2008.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2007, 01:15:17 PM »
everyone is too inpatient here....give it some time...
I don't care what label you're on, it shouldn't take you 3 years to release an album. The reality is Bishop Lamont will probably don't release ahis album until 2008.

truth. aftermath gave away their special privileges when they started releasing regular ass shit (re: the advent of 50 cent)

-T

westcoastavengers.com

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2007, 05:49:07 PM »
stat was ready to drop an album a long ass time ago....he had mo than a few serious mixtapes out, dre and em probably thought his shit was ready for the most part, but you gotta fit in the calender jimmy has and have serious hits....and theres always hella external forces playing a part in aftermath, if something succeeds, someshit gets put away, if something fails, someones shit gets pushed back to come different...

50 got in da club.....i hope noone would have prefered d12 on it....fact is, the joint is an all time classic so nobody can complain about that track.

Eve was definately fucked over by dre, nigga made her wait so long who cares if she had some fucked up man, she should have had her shit much before 12 months ago, let alone 2 years...dre signed eve once and then they split and she went on to blow up, make a career for herself and shit, became hella big and did drop some bangin shit, then just when she was ready to work again, dre comes in saying he wants to be all over the album so him and eve work some shit out, next thing you know shes back on aftermath...everybody think this time dre gon come good with her, nut nawwww she keeps gettin pushed back...how long she been with them now this time around before she decided fuck this aftermath bullshit? 4 years? more? best believe its not eve's fault, she got down with swizz beats and her album is moving forward, because shes a priority, with dre, aint nobody know what the fuck crackin...

Bishop will come out, best believe that, but not before feb 08, aftermath like puttin out albums between feb-july usually....and if not then, its usually between october-december....

by the way, like someone else said, aint nobody got an excuse to take three years working on your album UNLESS your truly a great, aint really got shit to prove, just making inspired shit...kinda like cats like dre, michael jackson....not 50 cent...and about his next album, i highly doubt it will drop next year feb infact i would bet on it....second of all, im sure he has material already in place for his next next album but he'll work on hella shit before then 2

Aftermath are notorious for making cats wait hella long for a release and if it aint eminem or 50, its a gift for y'all, so just be pleased dre is working on detox!

pz

The.Game

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2007, 08:07:45 AM »
Bishop Will never drop an album under aftermath.. (lol Or At least Not This Year)

Why Dre Didn't Give Bishop That Stright To The Bank Song
Bishop Would Killd The Shit Outta That One

If The Good Die Young? Then The Greats Go To jail

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2007, 09:14:17 PM »
Bishop Will never drop an album under aftermath.. (lol Or At least Not This Year)

i definitely see where you're coming from.

Timbo The King: we can get all the info we want about the sessions dre is doing, who he's singing who he's working with, how little of dre's time 50 is taking up because of his work ethic etc. but ALL we have to go on is the music we get...and the only Dre music we get consistently is 50. Not that 50's not talented, I made a post and took alot of shit about how I like those albums of his and you were there, but he's just not my favorite artist just like Kurupt's not yours you know? that's all I'm saying. I want Dre with other cats is all I'm saying.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2007, 09:37:30 PM »
next thing you know shes back on aftermath...everybody think this time dre gon come good with her, nut nawwww she keeps gettin pushed back...how long she been with them now this time around before she decided fuck this aftermath bullshit? 4 years? more? best believe its not eve's fault, she got down with swizz beats and her album is moving forward, because shes a priority, with dre, aint nobody know what the fuck crackin...

You're completely wrong about that there. Her shit was not pushed back, she just wasn't recording. She was scheduled to hit the studio with Dre many times in the begining but she just wasn't focusing on the music. Now she is though... now that Dre is working hard on DETOX, The Reformation, Eminem's new album, OB4CL2 as well as finalizing Stat and 50. So of course she's gonna be working more with Swizz 'cause decided to finally work on her album at the worst time for Dre. That's why she co-signed to Swizz's label... 'cause Dre just doesn't have time to oversee her whole album now. He'll prolly just produce a couple tracks for her.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2007, 04:04:23 AM »

Timbo The King: we can get all the info we want about the sessions dre is doing, who he's singing who he's working with, how little of dre's time 50 is taking up because of his work ethic etc. but ALL we have to go on is the music we get...and the only Dre music we get consistently is 50. Not that 50's not talented, I made a post and took alot of shit about how I like those albums of his and you were there, but he's just not my favorite artist just like Kurupt's not yours you know? that's all I'm saying. I want Dre with other cats is all I'm saying.

-T

Hard to say that. Check the last LPs: Busta had like 5 Dre track, plus 8 Dre co-produced track, Eminem had 5 Dre beats, Game had 4 Dre beats and 50 only had 2. Even outside the camp Jay had 4 Dre tracks and whole album mixed, Snoop 4 Dre tracks...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2007, 08:09:40 AM »
next thing you know shes back on aftermath...everybody think this time dre gon come good with her, nut nawwww she keeps gettin pushed back...how long she been with them now this time around before she decided fuck this aftermath bullshit? 4 years? more? best believe its not eve's fault, she got down with swizz beats and her album is moving forward, because shes a priority, with dre, aint nobody know what the fuck crackin...

You're completely wrong about that there. Her shit was not pushed back, she just wasn't recording. She was scheduled to hit the studio with Dre many times in the begining but she just wasn't focusing on the music. Now she is though... now that Dre is working hard on DETOX, The Reformation, Eminem's new album, OB4CL2 as well as finalizing Stat and 50. So of course she's gonna be working more with Swizz 'cause decided to finally work on her album at the worst time for Dre. That's why she co-signed to Swizz's label... 'cause Dre just doesn't have time to oversee her whole album now. He'll prolly just produce a couple tracks for her.

i dont believe that, thats probably gon end up being the maths version of events, eve will say they were not focused enough on me, kept making me wait...i know its somewhere in between, EVE probably got less and less focused the longer she had to wait, cannot blame her, she was with them niggaz for so long its crazy, she would have had 2 albums out now if she was not with the math, best believe, she was at her peak popularity wise when dre signed her again, now she back to square 1, her shit to go gold will be a great achievement..

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2007, 08:31:07 AM »
Believe what you want... that's just what I was told from inside sources.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2007, 08:49:47 AM »
Lyrical G, Rebel is right. It was on MTV and Billboard about Eve and her wierd husband and how she completley put music and films on hold.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2007, 09:40:57 AM »
Lyrical G, Rebel is right. It was on MTV and Billboard about Eve and her wierd husband and how she completley put music and films on hold.

that shit was like a year ago though right?

I don't believe that eve never made an album with dre for four years because of her husband,lol....thats bullshit....Maybe somewhere along the line....that was the case, but she shold have made an album by now on aftermath, aint no excuses for it....dre left her hangin twice

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2007, 09:48:00 AM »
Believe what you want... that's just what I was told from inside sources.

yeah thats real kool and shit but its just my opinion.........50 says his next album is droppin in february and its already done.....thats from the cats mouth himself....i say bullshit

pz

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2007, 12:02:51 PM »

-T

Hard to say that. Check the last LPs: Busta had like 5 Dre track, plus 8 Dre co-produced track, Eminem had 5 Dre beats, Game had 4 Dre beats and 50 only had 2. Even outside the camp Jay had 4 Dre tracks and whole album mixed, Snoop 4 Dre tracks...

true, i guess i'll never be satisfied till dre does whole albums again which probably won't happen.

-T

westcoastavengers.com