Author Topic: America is not completely innocent in all this  (Read 2234 times)

Joachim

Re: America is not completely innocent in all this
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2001, 11:00:26 AM »

USA and GB are still bombing Iraq, more then 10 years after the war.

there are innocent people dying in Iraq everytime USA bombs, what do you guys think about that ?are those Iraqi people less worth then the americans ? why is there never ever any news on that on CNN ? why isnt that terrorism ? what are they trying to achieve with bombing innocent people ?

Man thats real...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2001, 02:27:24 PM »

USA and GB are still bombing Iraq, more then 10 years after the war.

there are innocent people dying in Iraq everytime USA bombs, what do you guys think about that ?are those Iraqi people less worth then the americans ? why is there never ever any news on that on CNN ? why isnt that terrorism ? what are they trying to achieve with bombing innocent people ?

actaully it's shown on CNN, MSNBC, Fox news, 20/20, and about a million other news publications and every time we bomb them there is almost ALWAYS a protest out here in the United States so don't say that

plus we give saddamm a warning when we do this, we tell him if you don't stop sneaking behind our backs and messing with these weapons we can't trust you with we will punish you....but Sadamm being the dumb fat fuck he is continues to to do it and pays for it...now i'm not saying killing the innocent is justifyable becuase it's NOT at ALL  and that's not our aim to kill the innocent when we bomb it's a military thing...and theres ALWAYS a warning to the leader of that country

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2001, 07:09:41 PM »
In Afganastan women are treated like they are worth less than dogs...Women can't show their face in public, they have to cover there whole body, and put a sheet on their head like a ghost...Women can't go swiming, only guys, and when guys go swiming, their swimming shorts have to be covering the knees...If you wear a siming short even a millimeter above your knee you get beaten REAL badly...I saw it happen on the news...Afaganastan is a horrible country, The End.

Trauma-san

« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2001, 07:52:55 PM »
I Saw A News Report, They Said That Women Have To Walk 15 Steps Behind Their Husbands. (This Is In Iraq).  After The Gulf War, Women Were Walking 15 Steps In FRONT Of Their Husbands.  They Asked The Husbands If There Was 1 Single Cause For This, And The Husbands Said, "Yeah"....           "Landmines".

LOL

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2001, 08:19:50 PM »
I dunno if yall saw this on cnn, but they showed a woman in Afghanastan dat waz shot in tha head in tha middle of a soccer field 4 commitin adultary(Fuckin some dude dat waznt her husband)........

Anywayz I agree w/Mr. G thang up there, America alwayz be doin shit 4 their iwn good.......They would neva have helped Israel or Kuwait out if it waznt 2 their own advantage.......And dont give me this shit bout they're world leaders and they just had 2......They stick their nose in 4 tha pleasure of tha smell (if u know wat I mean)..........

But I dont agree wit his patriotic remark, American should get patriotic and wipe out Terrorism 4 sho, If dat means blowin up Afghanastan, then so be it........By tha way when they say War on Terrorism, it's really gotta include ALL terrorists, not just tha middle eastern ones...........Theres millions of terrorists in their own backyard like tha white power fools like Timmy macvay etc......Everybody is EVERYBODY......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2001, 08:23:50 PM »
Man, What The Fuck, We Get Bombed, And it Turns Into Shit On USA Day.  First, We Do Things For Our Own Good.  Plus, We Deserved To Be Bombed.  We Stick Our Nose In Where It Doesn't Belong.  We Hate Muslims.  Now, We're Being Accused Of Being Partial, And Only Hating Middle Eastern Terrorists, That's What You Were Hinting At, Right?

Why Don't All Yall Back The Fu*k Up, And Have A Little Compassion.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2001, 08:41:29 PM »
Yo Bacc up, I got ALOT of compassion & I aint neva said USA deserves 2 get bombed, Fuck dat, hella nah........I waz just confirming wat tha title of this thread is, USA is not TOTALLY innocent in this case, dats all..........

And I waznt hintin nothin, at least I waznt tryin 2......Im just sayin lets wipe every terrorist there is, Isnt dat wat tha war is called?........Heres wat I wanna know, Do u think USA will declare a win after USA finishes whipin some Bin Ladin and mid east terrorist ass?........I think they will.........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2001, 11:23:31 PM »
mr g thang.......you said israel is terrorisin Lebanon....AND SOME PIPZ EVEN AGREED....GOD....SOME PIPZ IZ MISSINFORMED HARD TIME.....
DO YOU KNOW?...HOW MANY BOARDER PROTECTIN SOLDIERS WE LOST IN OUR NORTH BORDER?...WE HAD YEARS DAT THA MEDIA MADE SPESIAL COMMITIES TO COUNT THEM.....
I DON KNOW WHERE YOU PPL GET THAT BULL FROM.....LEBANON IS FULLO TERRORISTS....THA HIZB ALAH.....HEARED BOUT IT...????.....WIT THAT ASSHOLE NASRALA AS ITS HEAD....DAT KIDNAPED
LARGE NUMBAZ OF OUR SOLDIERS.....THA LAST TIME WAZ A NUMBA OF MONTHS AGO....REMEBER...???..WIT THAT WHOLE U.N BITCHIN SHIT...AND NOT WANTIN TO GIVE ISRAEL THOSE CLEAR KIDNAPIN TAPES TO SEE FOR  THA FAMALIES IF THEIR CHILDREN R STILL ALIVE....
....BOMBIN LEBANON....OUT PLAINS WENT TO BOMBN A COUPLA HIZBALA ARMY STATIONS.... NOT FAR FROM THA BORDER...AND SOME SADALITE DISH ....
NOT ENOUGH IF YOU AKS ME.....
THA GOVERMENT IN LEBANON IS MANIPULISED BY SIRIA.....SO THEY CANT EVEN TRY AND GET RID OF TERRORISTS THAT SIRIA SUPPORTS THAT MUCH...NOT THAT YOU CAN HEAR ENOUGH VOICES AGAINST IT IN LEBANON.....
2 YEARS AGO IF IM NOT MISTAKEN....WE GOT OUTA  LEBANON (GAVE THEM THA PIECE THEY WANTED SO MUCH...JUST TO TRY AND GET A PEACE PROSSES)...BUT DID THAT HELP....YEA FOR THA LEBANONIS ABILLITY TO GET CLOSER TO THA ISRAELI BORDER AND KIDNAP SOLDIERS....YOU PPL NEED MO INFO......
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2001, 11:59:16 PM »
YO...TECHNEIC......YOU SHOULD CUT YO POLITICLY CORECCT TERRORISM LEGITEMISIN.........
NOW...BOUT SHARON
HE HAD A TRAIL IN ISRAEL BACK THAN (ALL THOSE BITCHES DAT WANTED RENEW SHIT JUS" WANTED TO GET HIM OFF HIZ PRIME MINISTER STATUS...PLESTINIAN AOUTONOMY AND AFILIATES TRICK)...AFTER SABRA AND SHATILA.....AND SINCE THAN IT IS FORBIDDED FOR HIM TO BE A NATIONAL SECURITY MINISTER.....BUT YOU DON EVEN KNOW THA SITUATION.....DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAZ THA TRAIL FOR???.....IT HAPPEND IN LEBANON IN SABRA AND SHATILA .....
THA ARMY GOT THERE AND TOOK OVER....CAUZE THERE WAZ LOTA TERRORISTS COMIN OUTA THERE....SO THE ARMY BASICLY SILED THEM UP.....
BUT THA KILLINGS WHERE MADE BY THA FALANGIS PIPZ (CHRISTIAN ARABS....DAT HATE MUSLIM ARABS).....SHARON WAZ BLAMED FOR IGNORIN THEM FALANGIS.....
AS IF WE SHOULD BE RESPONSABLE FOR SOME VILLAGES WE TOOK OVER BECAUZE OF TERRORISTIC ACTIVITY DURIN WAR TIME...WE AIN THEIR GOVERMENT...AIN THEIR HEADS....WTF..?...
IT WAZ JUS A POLITICAL TRAIL...
DON TALK IF YOU DON KNOW THA SITUATION...  
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

oUtLaW

• 'G'
  • thuglife 4 eva!!
« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2001, 12:07:02 PM »
peeps i just wanna state that y the fuck r they targeting afganistan i mean usama bin lden when there's no proof that he has somthing to done those terrorist atracks. they should atleast have any evidance to proove usama bin laden guilty. they are only blaming on him is because they aint got no1 else that they can put the blame on which is not fair. if the terrorist attacks happened to afganistan and their prime suspect was in u.s.a I'm sure that they wudn't hand him over without any proof, the same shit is going on there.

Trauma-san

« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2001, 12:16:22 PM »
1. 3 Weeks Ago Bin Laden Said He Would Attack The U.S., Soon, On A Huge Scale, Like Nothing Ever Seen Before.  Well, he Talked The Talk, Now He's Gotta Walk The Walk, Cuz We're About To Bomb The Shit Outta Him. Retaliation Is Justified, JUST On This Ground! If you Tell Me You're Gonna Attack Me, I'm Gonna Attack You, Simple As That, I Ain't Goin' Out Like A Bitch.

2. Many Of The Hijackers Have Trails Leading To Bin Ladin, Including Physical Evidence Found In A Hijacker's Car.

3. The Money Is Currently Being Traced, And It Appears It's Leading Back To Bin Ladin.

4. Al Quieda Or Whatever, Had A Huge Summit In Jerusalem A Few Months Back, To Discuss Terrorism.. And Basically

5. THEY'RE TERRORISTS! WHO GIVES A FUCK IF HE DID THIS ONE OR NOT, HES STILL A TERRORIST.  Terrorism Is NEVER Good, So Fuck It, We're Takin' Him Out.  It'll be YOUR City Next If We Don't.  

That's Like Your Sister Being Murdered, And The Guy Next Door Admits That He Murdered Someone, But It Wasn't Your Sister.  Do You Turn Him In? HELL YEAH You Turn Him In, Because He's Still A Murderer.  You Don't Protect His Ass.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2001, 01:49:35 PM »

It'll be YOUR City Next If We Don't.  

yup, it could be anywhere, , we gotta takem out, for the safety of everyone

oUtLaW

• 'G'
  • thuglife 4 eva!!
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2001, 04:56:07 AM »
hey wots going on in america i heard that a singh got shot because some ignorant muthafucka dumb bitch thought that he was usama bin laden. lol how can the same person be at 2 different places dat dude must be disabled and also i've been hearing about some americans goining after mosques and muslims. come on y'all thats not fair they gotta stop this discrimination otherwise ppl from other countries such as here england might start going afta muslims as well

Trauma-san

« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2001, 06:14:59 AM »
Those Are Very Isolated Incidents, Hasn't Happened Much, tHe Media's Just Jumpin' On It... There Are Stupid People In America Too, Yes.  Honestly Though, I Don't Think Crimes Went Up Too Much, People Attack Mosques Anyways Sometimes.  If Somebody's Messed up, This Is Just An Excuse For Them To Justify Their Asshole-ness, LOL.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2001, 08:39:08 PM »
yeah mosques, Churches, and synagougs are ALWAYS being attacked ...synagougs are the most targeted religious buildings in america if this was a jewish dude who did it they media would make Synagoug bashing an epidemic....the muslum "discrimination" isn't elevated it's just more magnified by the media now

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09