Author Topic: America is not completely innocent in all this  (Read 2233 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: America is not completely innocent in all this
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2001, 01:23:21 PM »

Islam teaches peacefulness, and that it is more valued to avoid violence at all costs.  However, rather than making friends with oppresion, it will not be counted against you by God, if you fight back against your oppressors, if it is in the name of God. (Allah)

Christianity preaches turning the other cheek.  Americans forced Christianity on Native Americans and African Americans, and it has been a successful religion in taking over races of people.  If Islam had been taught to slaves coming over from Africa, slavery would have never worked, the slaves would have revolted against their oppresors, even if it meant them losing their lives.  

oh please infinate! the bible clearly states in the end times there will be flocks of wolves in sheep's clothing don't lable a FEW wolves to the MAJORITY  of the way christians really are
don't take cheap shots like that becuase you have just as many fakes phonies , wolves, in your religion as christianity and the things that religion has done over the years , i can say the same negative stuff about your religion too but i know that the majority of the muslum religion is the total opposite from those wolves so shut your mouth before you try to say something like this again
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Joachim

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2001, 02:02:41 PM »
Firstly, this attack is inhumane and watching CNN, and seeing those two, once proud buildings, filled with innocent people (including a few hundred Brits) burning slowly to death made me feel physically sick and brought a tear to my eye as i prayed to the lord in heaven.  :'(

Having said that i can see why the Palestinians (IF it was them) did this. They too have had many peeps slaughtered, by Israeli controlled American arms, Americans will never see this fully but thats just how your government like it. This doesnt make these attacks right in any way, but understand there are 2 sides to this story.

However, not only have America taken this as an act of war against them, so have we, the British taken this as an act of war against us, and we intend to fight alongside our American brothers and bring this evil to justice, i assure you...

Condolences to those killed, injured or affected by this awful tradegy, your all in my prayers...  :'(

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2001, 02:19:01 PM »
ahh too much bullshit in this thread and in the world,and dont blame the whole muslim religion, that isnt right. dont speak on it if ya dont know about it.

infinite59

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2001, 02:31:02 PM »
I just recently spent some time speaking with some Muslim scholars at the mosque and this is what I gained from it.  I was wrong in speaking before gathering more information on the subject.

-First off, the terrorist acts may have been done by Muslims, but those acts do not reflect Islam or the teachings of the Qu'ran.  Islam does not support the killing of innocent civilians.  The prophet Muhammad was always clear that in battle no innocent women, children, or elderly people should be killed.

-Timothy McVay may be a Christian, but what he did does not make all Christians responsible, and he did not act as a Christian.  

-The US has bombed Muslim countries, killed thousands, and many Palestinians have had their families and homes taken away by America/Isrealites. This is simply a matter of where you are from.  If you are from Palestine, you think America is bad, if you are from America you think America is good.  I stand nuetral, I will not take sides, and if I am drafted to go to war, I will respect my duties as an American citizen, but I will explain that I am a Muslim and that I need to be sent to where I won't be forced to kill, and to a non-muslim country.  I found out that America has to respect that because the constitution gives us freedom of religion.  

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2001, 09:58:35 PM »
HELLRAZOR U R A DEAD SET FUCKEN MORON
what would wipen out their whole country achieve?
u will kill millions caus of about 100??
showz how stupid sum people r
n then if america goes bombing them
afganistan has established itself in chemical warfare
they r advanced in germ warfare
and its ppl like u who should shut yo fucken mouth with these outburstz
i know what happened was devastating
BUT their is innocence in that country
whoeva is behind all dat ish should be strung out to fucken die slow
but shut yo hoe ass mouth up unless u gonna  think radically
~1~

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2001, 05:28:58 AM »
i think you all need to listen to pts made by infinite and techniec with more of an open mind...

fighting a war and killing them isnt gonna solve that much its only gonna lose more lives.... what was done was wrong but like hiphop hoe said two wrongs dont make a right... going to war and killing them isnt gonna make anything right... you think people just want to go bombing the US for no reason??? obviously they have shit they are pissed about

going to war with them is only gonna make them more pissed.... and they arent gonna fight a str8 up war.... even if you kill there whole country there is still gonna be like 15 crazy nuts left that are gonna be like "our whole country died for allah and went to heaven now we must do the same and revenge our country by nuking the capitol of the US"

when you fight terrorists you dont meet up at a battlefield and get shit done... they hide out and make plans for sneaky strikes that are gonna fuck us to hell.. and they do so beacuse thats all they can do... if we had to go US against a nation 1000 times larger than us we arent gonna go head to head and give them a definite win... only thing they can do against us is bomb....

going to war is only gonna piss them off more.... they see things over there a lot different than we see things over here.... neither side is 100 percent right but whats going to war gonna solve? its obviously gonna happen but whatever

it would help if people werent running around like fuck the towel heads they all must die though

and btw im catholic and american

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2001, 06:42:01 AM »
All The Peeps On Here Sympathizing With The Palestinians, Saying That They Know Where They're Coming From Are Mistaken.

If You'll Look INto The Palestinians, You'll See That They Do NOT Think Rationally! They're Trying To Retake Control Of A Fucking ROCK.  Come On.  Think About that.  All This Over A ROCK!  

A Year Ago, The U.S. Tried To Bargain A Peace Treaty Between The 2, And You Know What? The Palestinians Rejected It, And Returned To Violence Against The Israelis, Who Were Reaching Out A Peace Leaf!  And Now, They're The Victims? Bullshit.  Now, They Strike Out At Us, The Peace Bargainers! Granted, It Was Not All Palestinians, But A Few Acting On Their Behalf (without their approval), And Palestinians Rejoice In Our Destruction On T.V.!  Yall HATE FUCKING PEACE.  

Fuck All Yall That Are Rationalizing This Attack.

Big BpG

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2001, 07:06:23 AM »
All your arabic, muslim folks keep saying

"We Deserved it because... well we are anti-muslim"

Give us facts people, don't just go around and express opinions. As Bush said...

"Don't harm communities because of individuals"

In fact government here has already said to stop the hating on arabic and muslim communities... its wrong, but I learned a lot when I was speaking to one of the kids in my design class... he is of middle eastern decent and moved to america for the freedom, yes the freedom... in the middle east, you get forced to follow rules, forced to do what the government does, women have no rights at all... in fact american women who marry middle eastern men, then take "family vacations" to the middle east and never return to america and are forced to live by the laws of the middle eastern countries. Women get their heads chopped off if they have affairs, murdered for now wearing vails, arguing with your husband could mean jail time... yet America doesn't show enough respect to them... so they take down three american buildings to prove their point...

WHAT POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said, no one has given any facts, just kept saying

"america deserved this cause they ... they... yea you dont know what they... do"

Anyway this homie in my design class said that in the middle east, they have no respect for life, but give all respect to god and religion runs their life. Also religion is corrupted in the middle east as he said. Religous leaders make the people think that some "evil" acts will be your first class ticket into heaven. It's been brought up many times... these people who do "suicide missions" are corrupted by sick religious acts. These guys truly believed that by doing this they would go to heaven... even though they died and committed horrible acts.

There is no reason to hate the USA, nothing SO IMPORTANT should arouse these acts.

People hate this country because of our PROSPERITY, WEALTH, FREEDOM, WAY OF LIFE, OUR DEMOCRACY, OUR EASE OF LIFE... why do we have an ease of life, because we give freedom to all... life is easy here because we run it the right way... countries who don't have what we have... hate us for it and will kill... thats the reason...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2001, 07:44:28 AM »
The U.S. Feels Israel Is Being Attacked (Or Was) So They Gave Israel Guns, Which The Israelis Then Used To Invade The Palestinians, Not Just for Self Defense.  The Israelis Even Went So Far To Just Kill Mass Muslims, And Killed Many Innocent People, All With American Weapons.  America Didn't Penalize, Or Punish Israel For Any Of This, This Is Why The Palestinians Are Mad.  

That's Where The Anger At The U.S. Comes From, But These Assholes Took It Too Far, Their Fight Is With Israel, Not With Us.  Also, From A Practical Point Of View, It Would Be Much Easier For Them To Negotiate Through Violence With Israel, Then Through Violence Through America, Because America Does Not Cater To Terrorism!  Now, They've Put Their Entire Religion In Danger, Unfortunately.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2001, 08:43:04 AM »
ok....as many of you people know already im from
israel...and I can analize tha whole shit from inside....
ill try to xplain what palastinian muslim fanatic organizasions r doin.....
they r takin lil kidz....and from school dayz they teach them that itz good to die in a holly death (SHAHIDS) AS A PROMISS FROM THEIR SENDERS .........WHEN THA XPLODIN SHAHID GETZ TO HEAVEN HE GETZ 70 SOMTHIN, PREVIOUSLY UNTOUCHED, YOUNG GIRLS (IM SERIOUS...THEY EVEN PUT SOME PROTECTION SHEILD ON THEIR SEX ORGANZ WHEN THEY GOIN" TO MAKE
AN XPLOSION..CRAZY ASSES).........AND WHAT IS LEFT FOR THA POOR PALASTINIAN KIDS TO DO BUT TO BELIEVE (WHEN INSTED OF TAKIN CARE OF ITZ SITISENTZ THA AUTONOMY RIPZ ITZ PPZ OF) ...AS TO BELIEVE...BECAUZE MANY OF THEM LIVE IN POORNESS...
AND A HARD ONE.......AND WHY ??? BECAUZE...ARAFAT (FUCK DIS BITCH..!!!) KEEPS ALL THA MONEY DAT THA STATEZ AND ISRAEL DONATED TO THA AUTONOMY ON HIZ PERSONAL BANK ACOUNT.....THIS IS NOT A RELIGOUS WAR...AS IT MIGHT LOOK FROM OUTSIDE....ITS A POLITICAL MONIPULATIN BULLSHIT...DAT IS ORGANIZED BY THA BRAINWSAHIN LEADERS OF
ORGANIZATIONS....
ITS VERY VERY SAD...DAT THIS KIND OF SHIT GOT TO THA STATES TOO... :-[ WE IN ISRAEL KNOW...HOW IT IS TO GET ON A BUS....AND NOT KNOW IF WELL COME HOME DEAD OR ALIVE.....
THA ONE WHO MENTIONED PALESTINIAN VICTOMS....
ILL TELL YOU HOW THA SO CALLED VICTZ BECOME VICTZ....WHEN PALESTINIANZ R HAVIN THA FUNERALS OF THA HEADZ OF THA TERORISTIC ORGZ
DAT WAZ ASSASED BY OUR SECRET SERIVISES.....
AND THEY START GETTIN HEATED.....AND THROWIN STONES....EVEN MIGHT SHOOT THA SOLDIERS DAT R
THERE TO PREVENT THA  WHOLE SHIT TO A  BIG MESS.....THEY HAVE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES....
AND WHAT DO THA DEMONSTRANTS DO ...THEY PUT THA YOUNGSTAZ ON THA FIRST LINES....WHILE THEY R THROWIN STONES...THA FOLOWIN IZ A METTER OF SECZ ...I GAVE THIS FUNERALS AS AN EXAMPLE BUT SOMETIMES THA DEMONSTARATIONS MAY START WITHOUT ANY FUNERAL.....
AND TO END...ISREAL HAS NO INTEREST IN HAVIN A WAR.......THEY R THA ONES WHO R AKSIN FOR IT...
IN FACT OUR LEFTWINGAZ R THA ONCE THAT PROVIDED ALL THA WEAPONS TO THA PALASTINIAN POLICE...DAT IZ NOW BEING USED AGAINST US.

P.S....ITS SAD....BUT THA HORRIBLE SHIT DAT HAPPEND IN THA STATEZ MAY BE THA ONLY THING THAT WILL PUSH THA STATES TO REALISE...THAT TERORISM IS NOT SOMETHIN DAT YOU CANT SIT WIT YOUR HEANDS CROSSED WHILE IT HAPPENS....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2001, 10:01:36 AM »
The Thing That Strikes Me Is, Last Year, We Tried To Make Peace.  Israel Was In Agreement, Then Arrafat Quit Talking, Rejected The Agreement, And Bombed Israel.  So.... You Tell Me Who's The Dick.

ROCCY

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2001, 01:51:44 PM »
I Agree with BIGjakeDoggyDAWG

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2001, 01:53:04 PM »
America is not completely innocent in all this

:o DUH :o
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2001, 02:25:43 PM »
i gotta say these terroistsand bin laden are biggest DICKHEADDS and Biggest ASSHOLES in the world!!!!

and that palestinian leader is also a DICK, why couldnt he just aggree and have peace?

these people are making things worse for their people and other muslims all round the world

they are giving bad names to muslims and arabs

and to set somethin else straight. not all arabs feel the same way about things they are human too. i know some white americans that are saying harsh things

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2001, 03:44:03 PM »
Man these muthafuckas are givin a reeeal bad name 2 middle easterns...........

And I hate these ignorant "white power" muthafuckas 2...........Today they poured blood infront of a mosque here in frisco, fuckin bastards......How tha fuck are they seein all middle easterns involved? I dunno wat goes through their minds........Maybe we should start fuckin wit Germans cause of wat hitler use 2 do.........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!