Author Topic: America is not completely innocent in all this  (Read 2230 times)

Doggystylin

Re: America is not completely innocent in all this
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2001, 12:53:11 PM »
im glad some of you see my point. im so happy to see ther are still intelligewnt people in this world. even though you might have some other shit twisted. its good to see people that think that its wrong to beat people cause of their race and religion

BTW since BUSH said to stop it hasnt it been more quiet and people calmed down or are there still people commiting ignorant acts?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2001, 01:08:25 PM »
It's A Fucking Rock.  No Doubt, A Holy, Important Rock, But A Rock.  Do You Think For 1 FUCKING SECOND That Jesus, OR Allah Will Care Who Owns The RockWhen They REturn? Hell No, It Means Nothing.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2001, 01:15:07 PM »
good point. jesus or muhammad would rather have them give up on the rock then kill each other for it. its just not worth it.

and just to get somethin clear, God and Allah are the same. Allah means God in Arabic. some people get it mixed and think Allah is a whole differnt god but no. Muslims believe in the same God as Christians do. there is only one God

Antonio

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2001, 01:22:04 PM »

antonio that wasn't at u dat is for those lil bitch ass americans who think that america is always right no matter what dey do

Yeah, it's cool, man!  ;)

Anyway.. to all the guys who said this was a coward act: i agree totally! FOR REAL, BUT..

BUT..

dont forget Japan won a military battle in Hawaii (a noble win. I mean.. it's not noble to win against USA, or to kill guys. But it was a battle fought military against military) and U.S.A., in revenge,  killed millions of guys with 2 atomic bombs.

SO.. go slow when u write something negative about other countries and other guys. U JUST CANT GENERALIZE LIKE THIS. Peace.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2001, 03:23:45 PM »

All i gotta say is that if U.S. bombs afghans  they only add another enemy to their list.   Cause it's true that afghan(which are not arabs) are sheltering Bin Laden but afghani people had never done anything to U.S. and if U.S. fucks with them then Afghan people will start hating U.S. too.  and they will probably retaliate at some point some how.

actually the Afgans already hate the US becuase we supplied israel with weapons to protect themselves....and as for us bombing them they're not going bomb the actual citiy and residential areas we're going to bomb all military camps and and all possible terrorist hiding places and what not the U.S. would be in ALOT of trouble by internationational law if they just bombed a billion civilians that's why the US has so many allies all over the world becuase those terrorists committed war crimes against us and attacked innocent civilians

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2001, 03:27:26 PM »
Bombing the Afgans is wrong. We should be bigger people by being patient and looking more into the situation instead of slanging our weapons around like Dbomb slangs his ice sickles.

Remember the word JUSTICE not unneeded violence.

Thats my view.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2001, 03:34:31 PM »
we will have to bomb afganistan though, we CLEARLY told them that if they don't bring us Bin Laden then we and our Allies will retaliate against them .....and they havn't done anything to get him , if some yahoo from Musak Georgia who was a white supremesict went over there and slaughtered some dude and the afgans wanted him to procisicute him  we'd hand him over Imediatly...but since they're not it's got us REALLY suspicious...it's like Collen Powel said if you're not cooperating with us you're against us, and it's true

Doggystylin

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2001, 04:09:36 PM »
yeah jake is right

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2001, 04:13:22 PM »
You got some good points but there must be a more peaceful alternative.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2001, 04:19:49 PM »
unfortunatly theres no peacful retaliation to this situation

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2001, 04:34:58 PM »
Nah, there is always a peaceful route but its just people don't want to take it. I don't understand how we are against terrorism but yet we are threatening the Afgans and putting terror in their hearts.

Contradiction at its finest.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2001, 04:43:11 PM »
yeah true there is almost ALWAYS a peacful mannor in handling a situation like this, but if we were to do that, do you know how mad the majority of this country would be that there would be no retribution and how mad allies of this country would be that we (the strongest nation in the world) if we won't fight for ourselves what makes them think that they would help to fight for our allies....it's kinda hard to explain but right now theres no other option than some sort of military attack...weather it's an infantry attack or a bombing attack...we sort of have to do this for the sake of the world basically....plus it's not just a thing against afganistan...it's also a war against terrorism as a whole in every country so if it's bin laden or not, they're almost all going down....afganistan as a country won't be shook , just their military ...but on the news they made it clear that this is not a war on afganistan but on whoever terroism as a whole wherever...even in our own country

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2001, 05:25:46 PM »
Everyone Read.....................

You know wat I hate tha most........I hate it when Bush gets up there and says "Today our freedom waz attacked by faceless cowards 4 NO REASON"......

Dat statement rite there makes Ignorant people in USA start takin shit in their own hands........

I mean theres other countries like Sweden, Netherlands or other western countries etc. dat have tha same kinda freedom and u dont see them gettin attacked......
U know why? B/c they sit on tha side lines.......America goes on tha field and tackles otha muthafuckas from BEHIND and hurts them BAD, then when they get tackled themselves, they're like Wat was dat for?? I didn't do nothin..........  ::)

And anotha thing I hate is Ignorant fools sayin those people in Palestine dat celebrate on tha street are evil.................put yurself in their shoes 4 a second............If someone waz supplyin weopens and bombs 2 another country 2 blow up yur country and kill yur family and friends got attacked........Wat would u do?? Cry dat tha war's over or celebrate??

Anywayz dont get me wrong bout all this, Them terrorsits were pure heartless.........I know they had a point 2 make, But It just didnt need 2 go down like this..........  

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2001, 05:59:23 PM »
tha7th i ain't baggin on your post but alot of that is false....the reason why swedon sits on the sidelines is becuase they don't have that much power ...but we're the MOST powerful nation and have are obligated to help the littler guys.....palestine was invading israel BAD before the US helped us...and actually actacked them right when the US was getting them to make peace...that's pretty messed up...the u.s didn't attack no one from behind their backs they just even the odds when they were called upon to help with FUNDS...the US practically patrols almost the whole world...and that's almost our job as the most powerful nation to protect the world as well as ourselfs
and NO not all the of the palesteins celebrated in the streets...and NO we do NOT supress their people...the fucking leaders of Palestien said that they were DISCUSTED with the way a few of their people were acting and condoned that act and yasir arafat donated blood to the united sates as an appaulagy and all the rest of their government was like what the hell! and was hella disapointed and they got footage of other palestenians mourning the situation

and if this happened in Palestein you KNOW America woulda offered them help Yasir Arafat and Clinton got along WELL  and you know that this would be all over the news and that hardly ANYONE in america would be pulling a stupid stunt like that their would be a wave of mouring (maybe not a HUGE wave but there would be) and we'd offer our help in this PLEEEEEEZ BA LEEEV IT and you know it's true just ask Canda and Tony Blair

and YES this was an attack on our Freedom....INNOCENT people who had NOTHING to do with no silly war or even knew about it for that matter were slautered using our own planes with even more INNOCENT people in there....

and they did this all without waring .....at least when the US attacks theres a waring....this was a bonified BITCH MOVE....if your going to attack the us at least do it with pride and go for the ones you have a beef with ...the military...and see how successful your ass will be

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2001, 06:25:15 PM »
Ya u rite, This waz a BITCH MOVE.....

But tell me how USA is helpin them make peace by supplyin Israel weopens??
This is wat my Government teacher told me.....USA's Economy has alot ties wit Israel and its Jewish leaders......Therefore if Israel goes down, alot of US's Economy will go down wit it, therefore USA is protectin their Economy by Allyin wit Israel in this war v.s Palestine.......In my opinion they dont care bout these countries makin peace, they just protectin their investment.........If Israel didnt have anythin 2 do wit usa's economy, usa would help both palestine and Israel behind tha scenes 2 destroy eachother,  just like they use 2 do in tha Iran vs Iraq war some years ago..........

And anotha thing, All tha people in Palestine arent celebratin........But u dont see USA's media showin dat, do u? Dat is why Ignorant fools are takin shit at their own hands and startin fights and pourin blood on mosques etc.

But once again it really didnt need 2 go down like this........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!