Author Topic: One More Reason That Ras Kass 'Soul On Ice' Is A Great Album  (Read 731 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: One More Reason That Ras Kass 'Soul On Ice' Is A Great Album
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2007, 11:50:05 PM »
I can respect the view that he has no racial pride, I may not completely see how he sees it but I ain't gonna call it pathetic... +1 jrome and infinite

-T

Bryan is white, and he professes to hate white people.  I'm not saying he needs to stick w/ his race or anything, I'm just saying the kid has some serious issues with himself.  For anyone to denounce an entire race is completely fucked, I don't care what race it is.  The fact that it's his own just makes it bizarre.  He claims to be this enlightened, free individual because he's muslim.  But at the same time he's still white no matter how many Ras Kass or Dead Prez albums he listens to.  He himself is proof that you can't stereotype a race, and you think of all people he'd realize that.  But no, he propagates separation of people because he's a racist. 

And Tanj I know you're a very peaceful and reasonable dude.  Understand that Bryan isn't hated on because he's different, he's hated on because he's a radical bigot.  And yo, to each his own but if he's spewing his bullshit I'm calling him out.