Author Topic: Kurupt: The Real Against Tha Grain (E.P.) Info and a lil statement  (Read 1494 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Kurupt: The Real Against Tha Grain (E.P.) Info and a lil statement
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2007, 02:53:57 AM »
Admitted, I deleted the first topic about Against The Grain, I appologize for that, which is why I let this one ride. Everyone can talk about it. All I did was, by request of Kurupt, remove the order information off the original post. Anybody that wants to buy it can find it anyway. Yeah it's a tough position, so I opted for the middle, letting this thread ride, just removing the order information...

On a side note, it's amazing to see you talking so much Inmate! You used to be the poster who always quoted somebody else or who just said "cool" and "nice". This shit really got you talking ;D

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2007, 02:55:28 AM »
tell Kurupt he hasn't got anything to worry about, the majority of people on this site bootleg/download shit anyway, so nobody will be buyin that album

it'll be lucky to go double plastic
lmao, sad but true

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2007, 03:09:15 AM »
aight.. but why did you delete the audio in the first post?? there are people who dont read every reply

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2007, 03:16:31 AM »
aight.. but why did you delete the audio in the first post?? there are people who dont read every reply

I deleted it, as i deleted your original thread.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2007, 03:24:55 AM »

yeah thats great..its back there..could you please stop deleting things from my posts??
maybe you dont understand it but the music is an importing part of a cd

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2007, 03:26:16 AM »

yeah thats great..its back there..could you please stop deleting things from my posts??

As an Admin of this board, i will delete things as i and as any moderators see fit, not if it is deemed suitable by a forum member.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2007, 03:44:19 AM »

As an Admin of this board, i will delete things as i and as any moderators see fit, not if it is deemed suitable by a forum member.

well looks like i have to double check all my future posts to see if all the important information are still where people can easily see them ....esspecially posts about our favourite doggfather and his crew
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 04:31:28 AM by Inmate »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2007, 03:49:32 AM »
Admitted, I deleted the first topic about Against The Grain, I appologize for that, which is why I let this one ride. Everyone can talk about it. All I did was, by request of Kurupt, remove the order information off the original post. Anybody that wants to buy it can find it anyway. Yeah it's a tough position, so I opted for the middle, letting this thread ride, just removing the order information...

On a side note, it's amazing to see you talking so much Inmate! You used to be the poster who always quoted somebody else or who just said "cool" and "nice". This shit really got you talking ;D
....i just needed some motivation..lol..nah seriously....my english is not the best.i understand everything..speaking is ok..but writing essays..HORRIBLE....i lived some time in l.a. but im originally  from germany and back there at the  moment
and i dont want to know how many mistakes i made by writing all this..lol
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 04:04:27 AM by Inmate »

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2007, 04:54:04 AM »
Inmate = Am7........... one of the faggots selling the Kurupt CD.

Stop trying to promote it! Kurupt doesnt want it to be heard, it may effect his relationship with Snoop.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2007, 05:17:39 AM »

Stop trying to promote it! Kurupt doesnt want it to be heard, it may effect his relationship with Snoop.
why snop knows about the songs...........

Big_Ed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2007, 06:39:53 AM »

why snop knows about the songs...........
its not the same know about a song than hear it.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2007, 09:57:06 AM »

:sleep: dude your like a broken record, quit with all this bs.. no conspiracy going down here.

$Eg2$

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2007, 01:39:12 PM »

Take Kurupts Dick outta your mouth homie you lookin like a fuckin girl fo real Props to Inmate speakin the real Im down with Dubcc all the way but sometimes I think DUBCC is realy DPGCC.  :laugh:

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2007, 03:07:42 PM »
I gotta agree w/ Inmate.  If you are going to be in the music industry of reporting news and doing interviews, you have got to do it w/o bias and without taking favorites.

The job of Dubcnn is to report news in the hip hop world.  This Kurupt EP is news.  This forum is made to discuss these things.  The job of Dubcnn is not to help artists cover up what they may think of as mistakes.  If kurupt wants to do something about this, then he and his attourney should do something, he should not bring dubcnn into it.  Thats fine if kurupt wants to send a message to the fans asking them not to support it, its up to the fans to decide whether or not they want to buy it.

The OFTB album was put out by the same website, and the links were never removed.  If Dubcnn is not advertising this Kurupt EP, then I see nothing wrong going on.  An individual unaffiliated w/ Dubcnn posted the news in this forum, and that is not against any law.  Kurupt might not like it, but thats how it is.  Personally I would hope that Dubcnn would not cater to certain artists like this.  News is news.  Nothing was done when the OFTB album was advertised on here, same w/ the Petey Pablo, Realest, and whichever other ones were advertised.  If Kurupt asked Dubcnn not to advertise for it, and Dubcnn doesn't advertise, and writes no news story about, thats fine.  But I don't think anyone on this forum should be stopped from talking about it, or advertising about it.  Everyone on this forum has their freedom of choice to either support the album, or not support the album.

in the case of OFTB they wanted the album released they even had an interview on allhiphop.com telling people to go buy it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Quadruple OG

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2007, 06:51:17 PM »
This board in general has a LONG history of being pro-DPG and having a heavy bias towards anything DPG related, even before dubcnn was created.  It's nothing new, I don't know why peeps are upset about the hypocrisy, it's virtually engrained in this forum