Author Topic: STREET OF RAGE  (Read 194 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

STREET OF RAGE
« on: April 26, 2007, 08:37:45 AM »
who remember that game on genesis/mega drive ? it was the shit back then! i use to play that game a lot,even on game gear  8) i've found a remake they did for pc and it kick ass!!! so many memories!!!! here ya go homies
http://www.bombergames.net/sorr_e.htm have fun with the game!!!  8)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: STREET OF RAGE
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 11:45:12 AM »
1) I remember that game, i've got it on the Wii, the first one that is.
2) Don't sleep on it people, that remake one is literally perfection of all of the series, just don't play it and go back to the old games otherwise it'll severly disappoint you lol, after playing this it took me 3 months to forget what it was like so i could play the older ones.
3) I got this remake around half a year ago but couldn't be bothered to hook it up sorry :( get the game though.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 03:30:18 PM »
love that game. used to play it at this washing machine place down the street from me when i was a kid.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 02:48:07 AM »
The remake is the shii-et - it's been responsible for a lot of wasted work hours lately.

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 11:45:07 PM »
The first one was great, but the second one was even better. The music, boards, and characters. I have streets of rage one & two that I still play to this day on my sega genesis