Author Topic: Lol where the fuck did all these Golden State Warrior fans come from?  (Read 380 times)

Sparegeez

Backing out of a bet you suggested =  :nawty:

I never put on a bet. But now i will. I bet you that the Warriors will have a better record than the Lakers next season. I'll ask NIK to take my bet also, but I doubt he will knowing how he's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Aight let's bet accounts. And give to two tacos de asada with everything while you're at it.

Ok deal.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.

I never put on a bet. But now i will. I bet you that the Warriors will have a better record than the Lakers next season. I'll ask NIK to take my bet also, but I doubt he will knowing how he's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Aight let's bet accounts. And give to two tacos de asada with everything while you're at it.

Ok deal.

oh how funny it would be if we picked up lamor odom.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sparegeez

Ok deal.

No that would suck. I would rather have NIK play for the warriors. We're all set right now, we just need to trade our whole bench for amare stoudamire and eventually i will be hearing something like "championship."

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.

Ok deal.

No that would suck. I would rather have NIK play for the warriors. We're all set right now, we just need to trade our whole bench for amare stoudamire and eventually i will be hearing something like "championship."

the whole bench?  lol

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Seriously though. Before the upset, I only remember hearing "east bay funk" aka "jr rider" talking about the Warriors on this board.

-1 for that comment i should be on that list
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
anywayz the 510 would like to thank all you bandwagon fans that have jumped on the tip of the warriors dicks.

Sparegeez

Seriously though. Before the upset, I only remember hearing "east bay funk" aka "jr rider" talking about the Warriors on this board.

I've stated long before the Warriors made their playoffs run I've been a fan. I don't like bandwagon homos.

floatin_above_everything

2 heartbreaking losses in a row :(

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's

can't expect to win when you get dominated on the glass and can't hit freethrows at the end of the game

floatin_above_everything

can't expect to win when you get dominated on the glass and can't hit freethrows at the end of the game

Agreed Jat, I know them missing those 8 FT's in the 4th was the problem. They need to rebound better, if Matt Barnes is your only offensive rebounding threat then your in trouble against Utah.

There is no doubt that they will win at home, but are they gonna be able to win a 3 game series with Utah mostly on the road?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I always thought you were a Queens fan...LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

GS just gave away this game...It was the deciding game in the series IMO. I still think GS can pull it off, but they really put themselves in a hole now.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
its gonna be tough to win the next 4 out of 5 games

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^So weren't you a Queens fan?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
^^So weren't you a Queens fan?

never ever been of a fan of any team outside of the 510. 7 year raider season ticket holder. i go to all the big A's games dating back to the early 90's and be a W's fan since the run TMC days. Fuck the queens and they cowbell loving fans