Author Topic: Hahahaah Kobe hates the Lakers  (Read 694 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Hahahaah Kobe hates the Lakers
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 12:26:59 PM »
Laker fans are happy with being non-contenders as long they can keep bitching about getting shit on by Shaq.  That's what I don't get - why are Laker fans upset?  This is what they all wanted - they all hate Shaq, well he's gone.  So be happy w/ your team you asked for it.

Maybe they can sign another shitty veteran in the offseason to not help Kobe!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2007, 02:06:52 PM »
Shaq was out of control - he had to go. That doesn't mean we wanted a D-League roster.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Citizen-Y

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2007, 02:17:45 PM »
Shaq was out of control - he had to go. That doesn't mean we wanted a D-League roster.

The fans don't but it looks like Kupcake does!

06-07: Vladimir Radmanovic
05-06: Aaron McKie
04-05: Vlade Divac

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2007, 02:26:08 PM »
i'm pissed that my Favorite , boy hood team is looking like shit because ownership and managment believe in the wrong players.

2. a. how do two teams trade away both of their leaders , but one only trades the one player and the other trades 3 CORE players , but the  team fairs FAR better with the one "out of shape bad attitude" player. who also helps lead the team to the conference finals (Finals if not for injury) and is a few votes away from the mvp.....while the OTHER team with the three players FAILS to makethe playoffs, ect. ect. ect. ect. in the next season

b. season two. how does the team with the 'out of shape/bad attitude" player win the NBA championship with a retirement home roster and the other team gets embarrased out of the playoffs.

c. season three. how does the team with the 'out of shape/bad attitude/and now very OLD player lead his team BACK into the playoffs after the best player on the team goes down for potentially the whole season. how does that same team go on a winning spree with this 'detramental' player , then starts losing when that other player comes back from injury to 'lead' the team.  okay ,then the other team goes on a late season skid once injuries start to wayne and are reduced to a sideshow and once again get embarrassed out of the playoffs with the "CHOSEN ONE" at the helm.

i'm pissed that my Favorite , boy hood team are looking like shit because ownership and managment believe in the wrong players.
[/b]

4. let's go back to that season when shaq demanded to get paid. and kobe threatened to leave. i'm jerry buss. YOU TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR TEAM!!!  you manage your team , they don't manage you. and with that said you WIN with shaq , you don't WIN with kobe.

i'm pissed that my Favorite , boy hood team is looking like shit because ownership and managment believe in the wrong players.
[/b][/u]

6. so paying shaq would strap us? i say SO WHAT  if that means CHAMPIOINSHIP(S)!!!! we are NOT going to win a championship with kobe.....it's not happening! shaq went to Miami and won a championship for them......that's a LAKER trophy right there. how do you let an asset go like that .  ---------------> $$$ ???  and you know what pisses me off even more, the heat potentiallly could have won 2 championships . that's TWO LAKER CHAMPIONSHIPS that never will be because Laker Managment couldn't take control of the situation.  i think we could have Paid sahq what WE wanted to and kept Kobe in town, if Managment had balls and took control of the organization more. if shaq is so childish you get the fool in check ! you don't trade him and a Championship away! if kobe threatens to leave you make the situation right  for him in the LOOOOOOONG RUN not the Short RUn like we did.

i'm pissed that my Favorite , boy hood team is  looking like shit because ownership and managment believe in the wrong players.
[/b][/u]

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2007, 03:23:00 PM »
You're not saying shit....again...

1.why did shaq shit on dr.buss?...was shaq right for doing that?

2.why did shaq ask for an extension when ...A)It was time for Kobe to get his money...B) a year after he cost us a 4th straight championship by having his toe surgery during "Company time"  (shaqs words, not mine) ..shaq was under contract.HE SHOULD OF SHUT THE FUCK UP...

3.why didn't shaq take a pay-cut to help HIS TEAM...IT WAS HIS TEAM RIGHT..THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE SAYS  ::)....why didn't he take a pay-cut to keep the guy that helped him get all those rings and MVP's?

4.how come he didn't sacrificed his game for kobe and the team like kobe did all those years?

5.how come shaq didn't allow kobe to win the scoring tittle & MVP in 02-03?...(shaq started complaining about the offense when it loked like kobe was going to get the MVP & Scoring tittle)

you're a shaq fan..you don't even fallow the lakers any more...all you do is blame everything on kobe....can you breakdown this team and players and tell us their weaknesses and strengths?  ::)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 03:26:01 PM by ING »

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 05:23:26 PM »
this user knows what's up

Parlett316 (4 minutes ago) marked as spam
Kobe better just chin up and realize that he traded away his best player.
^^ yeah, that brainwash sheep knows wass up  ::).....lol @ how big of a shaq dickryder you are....your hero ruined the team...it's pathetic how you try to convince yourself and the rest of the dumbasses in here that it's Kobe's fault.

And Kobe should be mad at the front office..they've been afraid to do so many deals b/c they think those players are injury prone or make to much money.

lol you know the lakers didn't have to trade shaq right?
Jerry Buss thought he could win without him, and he could with kobe, and looks like he's wrong.
i don't even have to like shaq to appreciate the situation. i'm pissed that my Favorite , boy hood team are looking like shit because ownership and managment believe in the wrong players.

I'm sorry, but if you have to choose 1 of 2 superstars to keep on your team, you always choose the younger one. Shaq wanted a ridiculous contract, the lakers didnt want to give it to him (rightfully so), so he wanted to be traded. The lakers were right in trading shaq.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2007, 08:17:38 PM »
Lakers fuckin suck.  They should have never traded Shaq.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2007, 01:08:25 AM »

2.why did shaq ask for an extension when ...A)It was time for Kobe to get his money...B) a year after he cost us a 4th straight championship by having his toe surgery during "Company time"  (shaqs words, not mine) ..shaq was under contract.HE SHOULD OF SHUT THE FUCK UP...

3.why didn't shaq take a pay-cut to help HIS TEAM...IT WAS HIS TEAM RIGHT..THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE SAYS  ::)....why didn't he take a pay-cut to keep the guy that helped him get all those rings and MVP's?

4.how come he didn't sacrificed his game for kobe and the team like kobe did all those years?

5.how come shaq didn't allow kobe to win the scoring tittle & MVP in 02-03?...(shaq started complaining about the offense when it loked like kobe was going to get the MVP & Scoring tittle)

you're a shaq fan..you don't even fallow the lakers any more...all you do is blame everything on kobe....can you breakdown this team and players and tell us their weaknesses and strengths?  ::)

1.  shaq did that because he felt he was worth far more than what he was getting paid. i'm not saying he's right, but when you're the most dominant force in the game and have won three straight finals mvp's you start to demand more respect...no? again i'm not saying shaq's actions were right but what i am saying is YOU DON"T LET an asset like that go, you don't let it go and you definately don't let a championship go with it , never.  if i'm dr. buss i sit shaq down and explain the long and short run benefits of what i'm paying him. if he's not happy with what i'm paying him  to play i offer something else , but i don't let shaq go to build around kobe.  i said that when we traded shaq and my insight was right to say that . YOU manage your players you don't let your players manage you.

2. shaq didn't cost us a championship let's get that straight. the lakers were unable to run any kind of outside offense, we had nobody at the four spot (karl malone was injured) nobody at the three (george was injured and fox was in la la land) and we couldn't get any real production out of gary payton. we were forcing it to kobe and shaq and you can't do that to your superstars. also i have no idea what kind of gameplan we were running either , it looked like the same one we were using against the timberwolves ....so that can't all be blamed on shaq.....and i dont' see the big deal about getting a chronic injury fixed especially when you have three hall of famers in the line up who can take you into the playoffs. now if this was kobe doing this THIS year , i'd see your point but this EXCUSE is invalid especially if you're trying to build up kobe here. but i'd rather have my machine functioning come playoff time than have it limping through it.

3. why didn't kobe take a paycut to play with the player who won him all those championships and acclaim. afterall kobe would never be in a position to win those if he didn't have shaq on his team. he wasn't going to win one in charlotte i'll tell you that damn much.  but we're not talking about kobe so i'll leave that one alone.  yes shaq could have taken a pay cut, and i blame buss an mitch for not helping him realize that. but shaq knew to get his money while he still could and if he couldn't he'd go win somewhere else....and shit quite frankly that's what he did. again with a player that valuable and the worthy of such $$$ you have to be able to negotiate and enlighten him to do stuff like that, he's not carlos boozer or amare stoudimire, he's a historic player. you got to be smarter than him.  PUT me on the lakers' staff and i bet you i could've kept both kobe and shaq and paid them handsomely without strapping the organization. BET!

4. why should shaq have to do that!? it was his team, he was still the most dominant player on the floor. he wasn't declining yet. like i said in another post, kobe would have eventually had his shine but he kept nagging for it too soon. that's bull shit. that's like a 21 year old son telling his dad hurry up and die so i can take over the family business. No bitch you get the business gradually when i can't lead it no more.....same with kobe, he should have known his role and shut HIS mouth til it was time. just because kobe was physically able to score fucking 2390482390483408523490859023450-285 points he wasn't then and he still isn't now, mentally able to lead a team.  again that's why i'm pissed. dr. buss didn't see the whole picture here.

5. lol maybe because they wern't winning games dufis !!! der der der. i know what you're talking about and i know for a fact that the lakers were in a slump right when shaq made those comments.  ----> lakers live -james worhty " the big fella is just angry with the way the team barely winning and not winning games right now" and how did they turn that around??? they started pounding the ball into shaq more ....ta da!!!!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2007, 04:01:49 PM »

2. a. how do two teams trade away both of their leaders , but one only trades the one player and the other trades 3 CORE players , but the  team fairs FAR better with the one "out of shape bad attitude" player. who also helps lead the team to the conference finals (Finals if not for injury) and is a few votes away from the mvp.....while the OTHER team with the three players FAILS to makethe playoffs, ect. ect. ect. ect. in the next season

b. season two. how does the team with the 'out of shape/bad attitude" player win the NBA championship with a retirement home roster and the other team gets embarrased out of the playoffs.

c. season three. how does the team with the 'out of shape/bad attitude/and now very OLD player lead his team BACK into the playoffs after the best player on the team goes down for potentially the whole season. how does that same team go on a winning spree with this 'detramental' player , then starts losing when that other player comes back from injury to 'lead' the team.  okay ,then the other team goes on a late season skid once injuries start to wayne and are reduced to a sideshow and once again get embarrassed out of the playoffs with the "CHOSEN ONE" at the helm.

i'm pissed that my Favorite , boy hood team are looking like shit because ownership and managment believe in the wrong players.
[/b]

4. let's go back to that season when shaq demanded to get paid. and kobe threatened to leave. i'm jerry buss. YOU TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR TEAM!!!  you manage your team , they don't manage you. and with that said you WIN with shaq , you don't WIN with kobe.

[/b][/u]

6. so paying shaq would strap us? i say SO WHAT  if that means CHAMPIOINSHIP(S)!!!! we are NOT going to win a championship with kobe.....it's not happening! shaq went to Miami and won a championship for them......that's a LAKER trophy right there. how do you let an asset go like that .  ---------------> $$$ ???  and you know what pisses me off even more, the heat potentiallly could have won 2 championships . that's TWO LAKER CHAMPIONSHIPS that never will be because Laker Managment couldn't take control of the situation.  i think we could have Paid sahq what WE wanted to and kept Kobe in town, if Managment had balls and took control of the organization more. if shaq is so childish you get the fool in check ! you don't trade him and a Championship away! if kobe threatens to leave you make the situation right  for him in the LOOOOOOONG RUN not the Short RUn like we did.

i'm pissed that my Favorite , boy hood team is  looking like shit because ownership and managment believe in the wrong players.
[/b][/u]

7.How does Jake have the audacity to compare the situation in Miami to the situation in LA? Shaq only won a championship (worst one of all time, I might add), cuz he took a back seat to Wade. Something he wasn't willing to do for Kobe, due to jealousy. And lets not forget, Shaq told Laker management he didn't need to lose weight or take a paycut, but when he got traded to Miami, he did exactly that. What does that say about him? But the weight he lost instantly came back, and now he's worse than ever. And now he's even got Pat Riley questioning his work ethic, just like everyone was doing in LA. So you need to get off that whole "Shaq needed to stay in LA, Kobe can't win" BS, because if we had no Kobe right now, we'd be the 1996 Clippers with a WAY out-of-prime Shaq taking up 7/8ths of our payroll.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 04:04:08 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2007, 04:13:21 PM »

4. why should shaq have to do that!? it was his team, he was still the most dominant player on the floor. he wasn't declining yet. like i said in another post, kobe would have eventually had his shine but he kept nagging for it too soon. that's bull shit. that's like a 21 year old son telling his dad hurry up and die so i can take over the family business. No bitch you get the business gradually when i can't lead it no more.....same with kobe, he should have known his role and shut HIS mouth til it was time. just because kobe was physically able to score fucking 2390482390483408523490859023450-285 points he wasn't then and he still isn't now, mentally able to lead a team.  again that's why i'm pissed. dr. buss didn't see the whole picture here.

5. lol maybe because they wern't winning games dufis !!! der der der. i know what you're talking about and i know for a fact that the lakers were in a slump right when shaq made those comments.  ----> lakers live -james worhty " the big fella is just angry with the way the team barely winning and not winning games right now" and how did they turn that around??? they started pounding the ball into shaq more ....ta da!!!!

You really know your shit, huh? PHIL JACKSON saw that it was time for Shaq to step down as the lead offense, he saw he was no longer in the same shape, no longer had the same hunger, his game was subsiding, and had no work ethic. whatsoever. Phil called for Kobe to lead the offense. After a while, Shaq told Phil he wasn't having it. He couldn't play with Kobe taking charge. HE DIDN'T KNOW WHEN IT WAS HIS TURN TO PASS THE TORCH. IMAGINE IF KAREEM NEVER WANTED TO TAKE A BACK SEAT TO MAGIC. And guess what, THE LAKERS LOST WITH SHAQ LEADING THE WAY AGAINST COACHES WILL. Shaq is disgusting, and the fact that you back his actions as a Laker fan is even worse...PeACe

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2007, 07:21:56 PM »
GSW Hoops!!! Its a great time out
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2007, 12:18:53 AM »

1.  shaq did that because he felt he was worth far more than what he was getting paid. i'm not saying he's right, but when you're the most dominant force in the game and have won three straight finals mvp's you start to demand more respect...no? again i'm not saying shaq's actions were right but what i am saying is YOU DON"T LET an asset like that go, you don't let it go and you definately don't let a championship go with it , never.  if i'm dr. buss i sit shaq down and explain the long and short run benefits of what i'm paying him. if he's not happy with what i'm paying him  to play i offer something else , but i don't let shaq go to build around kobe.  i said that when we traded shaq and my insight was right to say that . YOU manage your players you don't let your players manage you.

2. shaq didn't cost us a championship let's get that straight. the lakers were unable to run any kind of outside offense, we had nobody at the four spot (karl malone was injured) nobody at the three (george was injured and fox was in la la land) and we couldn't get any real production out of gary payton. we were forcing it to kobe and shaq and you can't do that to your superstars. also i have no idea what kind of gameplan we were running either , it looked like the same one we were using against the timberwolves ....so that can't all be blamed on shaq.....and i dont' see the big deal about getting a chronic injury fixed especially when you have three hall of famers in the line up who can take you into the playoffs. now if this was kobe doing this THIS year , i'd see your point but this EXCUSE is invalid especially if you're trying to build up kobe here. but i'd rather have my machine functioning come playoff time than have it limping through it.

3. why didn't kobe take a paycut to play with the player who won him all those championships and acclaim. afterall kobe would never be in a position to win those if he didn't have shaq on his team. he wasn't going to win one in charlotte i'll tell you that damn much.  but we're not talking about kobe so i'll leave that one alone.  yes shaq could have taken a pay cut, and i blame buss an mitch for not helping him realize that. but shaq knew to get his money while he still could and if he couldn't he'd go win somewhere else....and shit quite frankly that's what he did. again with a player that valuable and the worthy of such $$$ you have to be able to negotiate and enlighten him to do stuff like that, he's not carlos boozer or amare stoudimire, he's a historic player. you got to be smarter than him.  PUT me on the lakers' staff and i bet you i could've kept both kobe and shaq and paid them handsomely without strapping the organization. BET!

1. He already got his respect..stop making excuses for him...you should be shitting on shaq for disrespecting Dr.Buss in that pre-sesaon game....you don't think Dr.Buss talked to shaq? lol..of course he did..he offered him a couple contract extentions......it would of been stupid for Dr.Buss to give shaq all that money....shaq was fallin off...who was going to be that other superstar to play with shaq?...there wasn't going to be any money to keep kobe, is that what you wanted?....  stop acting like shaq could carry a team to a championship by himself...and their wasn't going to be no money to sign a great player b/c of shaqs big ass contract...last 3 years shaq keeps playing less and less and his #'s get worst...you do build around kobe..

2.you got your seasons confused...and shaq did cost us that 4th straight championship is 02-03.....he had his toe surgery during "company time"...he was out of shape and hurt the whole year...he was the reason we only won 50 games and lost in the 2nd round.

3. SMH @ you shaq groupies not giving any credit to kobe for those championshipsagain...again, you're just a shaq fan, not a Lakers fan...listen to the way you talk..........LOL @ blaming mitch & dr.buss...you shaq groupies think just like your hero..it's always someone else fault, it's never shaqs fault ::) THEY TRIED THERE BEST TO KEEP HIM..it would of been impossible to keep the team together if they gave shaq all that money....do you understand how much money shaq was actually making?...lol @ how naive you are..........so shaq is about money, not winning?....again, shaq already got his extention after that 2nd championship.....he didn't have the right to ask for another one after what he did in 02-03 season..........put you on the lakers staff? LOL... you would of kept shaq and set this franchise back 15 years..

4. why did shaq have to do that?.....b/c he was fallin off (3 straight years he puts up career low #'s, he plays less and less games) and kobe did the same for him and the team all those years....he had to do that if he wanted HIS TEAM to be successful..he should of left his ego at the door..........damn, it must suck being a SHEEP, huh? Do you have prove that kobe wanted his own team and he was bitching about it?......correct me if I'm wrong,,weren't those stories popping up when kobe started ballin in his 2nd year???.....kobe put that shit to rest when he RE-SIGNED WITH THE LAKERS IN 99......LOL  he showed everyone that he was about team ball and winning championships....YOUR HERO IS A SELFISH . JEALOUS PIECE OF SHIT, DEAL WITH TI!!....and kobe also led those teams to championships...stop acting like a shaq dickrider and start acting like a Lakers fan....and Dr.buss did see the whole picture...look at shaq the individual (he's fallin off) and kobe the individual (in his prime doing amazing things).... 8)..Lakers # 1 in road attendance,....the championships will come soon... 8)

5. you don't know shit...J.Worthy is not going to criticize shaq OR kobe....don't be naive....and everything was going fine (  Lakers 02-03 Schedule) ....Lakers only lost 2 games in February..that's when Kobe had his 13 straight games of 35 pts or more.....the 5 losses in march came on the road...lakers played 10 road games that month...let me guess, that was kobe's fault right?  :laugh:  ...if you know anything about shaq is that he's the type of bitch that doesn't want to take responsibilities for the losses only the championships...and you groupies think the same..Lakers failours,kobes fault,,lakers success, shaqs fault ::)...Shaq should of kept his mouth shut, he didn't have the right to criticize anyone for those road losses, he's the reason the Lakers started of so slow in the beginning of the season.....kobe got'em back in the playoffs with his amazing offense and defense.....again, YOUR HERO IS A SELFISH, JEALOUS PIECE OF SHIT....HE SHOULD OF LET KOBE GET HIS SHINE ON....HE DESERVED IT...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2007, 12:56:15 AM »
For real, man.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2007, 01:00:40 AM »
fuck tha bullshit, it is obvious, that the whole situation with shaq and kobe was kobe being selfish and wanting to be the highlight.... the lakers chose him becuase he is younger...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2007, 02:49:11 AM »
fuck tha bullshit, it is obvious, that the whole situation with shaq and kobe was kobe being selfish and wanting to be the highlight.... the lakers chose him becuase he is younger...

Facts:

** Kobe Bryant is one of the most professional athlete in the world. Maybe "the" most. You know how he spends the summertime... working on his body, etc..
** Shaq was been considered unprofessional by Phil Jackson, Tex Winter and Pat Riley.

Opinions:

** Kobe was selfish
** Kobe wanted to be the highlight

Separate them.

That said, i disagree with you.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 02:57:09 AM by Antonio »