Author Topic: Hahahaah Kobe hates the Lakers  (Read 692 times)

Citizen-Y

Hahahaah Kobe hates the Lakers
« on: May 12, 2007, 02:07:55 AM »

Get your superstar what he wants you fucking faggots.

wcsoldier

Re: Hahahaah Kobe hates the Lakers
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 02:16:42 AM »
Medias  like to bring drama.. it sells.. BUT regardless this video I know Kobe ain't gonna stay on this team if nothing happened
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 02:18:24 AM by wcsoldier »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 02:18:18 AM »
this user knows what's up

Parlett316 (4 minutes ago) marked as spam
Kobe better just chin up and realize that he traded away his best player.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 02:23:45 AM »

naw.. we were right to trade Shaq

1st: he's barely in good shape, ain't what he used to be AND the Western Conference ain't weak as the East is

2) Would have fucked the salary cap up even more

BUT : 1) the trade was rushed , even if it's usual, not to have the same quality type of player when you trade a superstar, we could have way better than Lamar, Caron and fuckin wack Grant..
        2) the organization has made very poor decisions for 3 years

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 02:26:28 AM »

^^ yeah, that brainwash sheep knows wass up  ::).....lol @ how big of a shaq dickryder you are....your hero ruined the team...it's pathetic how you try to convince yourself and the rest of the dumbasses in here that it's Kobe's fault.

And Kobe should be mad at the front office..they've been afraid to do so many deals b/c they think those players are injury prone or make to much money.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 02:41:33 AM »

^^ yeah, that brainwash sheep knows wass up  ::).....lol @ how big of a shaq dickryder you are....your hero ruined the team...it's pathetic how you try to convince yourself and the rest of the dumbasses in here that it's Kobe's fault.

And Kobe should be mad at the front office..they've been afraid to do so many deals b/c they think those players are injury prone or make to much money.

lol you know the lakers didn't have to trade shaq right?
Jerry Buss thought he could win without him, and he could with kobe, and looks like he's wrong.
i don't even have to like shaq to appreciate the situation. i'm pissed that my Favorite , boy hood team are looking like shit because ownership and managment believe in the wrong players.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 03:04:43 AM »
lol..you shaq dickryders are SICK IN THE HEAD......Stop trying to Re-Write History....all you do is make up stuff...

1. Shaq yelled at Dr.Buss during a pre-season game..he yelled..."YOu gonna pay me now muthafucka".....shaq got an extension like the year before and he had the muthafuckin nerve to ask for an extention after Telling the media he was going to Have his surgery during "company time"....Shaq was the reason we didn't win that 4th straight championship.

2. Kobe Opt Out, not b/c he wanted his own team but b/c he was going to get more money if he opt out (BTW, Every player does that shit, it's fucking stupid for people to get mad @ Kobe for that shit.) ...Kobe sacrificed his game for shaq and the team all those years, how come shaq didn't do it? ....Dr.Buss couldn't give both Kobe & Shaq all that money...Shaq didn't want to take a pay-cut TO KEEP THE TEAM TOGETHER....he's the one who Made Dr.Buss choose between him or Kobe...Shaq's Ego is the reason the Lakers are going through all this shit....

Dr.Buss wanted to keep both players...he offered shaq a contract extension (even after shaq shittid on Dr.Buss)....it wasn't what shaq wanted but he offered him one.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 03:08:03 AM by ING »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 03:09:04 AM »
O'Neal is seeking a lucrative contract extension and is using the exhibition games as a forum to meet that end.
O'Neal talked about his desired extension in interviews before the exhibition opener Tuesday against Golden State. Then, in the third quarter of the game, after he made six straight shots, scored 14 points and emphatically rejected a shot by Golden State's Mike Dunleavy, O'Neal turned to the Lakers bench and yelled, "Now you gonna pay me?"
Owner Jerry Buss was seated on the other side of the court, however. A short time later, as O'Neal was on the bench during a timeout, he turned to reporters seated courtside and mouthed the words, "Pay me."
Before the game the next night, O'Neal saw reporters in the hallway outside the locker room, rubbed his fingers together in a money-counting gesture and shouted out, "Show me the money! Show me the money!"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 03:20:09 AM »
I am not going to lie, I'm really, really loving this.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 03:20:24 AM »
LOL@Jake's pathetic Shaq arguments...I guess we shoulda given him that $30 million a year contract so that we would be stuck with an out-of-prime, overweight Shaq, and not had the money to re-sign Kobe...Stupid Jerry Buss!

Kobe doesn't "hate the Lakers"...He said he grew up a Laker fan and wants to be a Laker for life. Haters get really excited with stories like these...Kobe just wants some help to fill the holes in our current roster. He said it in a very respectable way, and Mitch Kupchak+Jerry Buss agree...PeACe

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 03:23:55 AM »
This one will be a very interesting summer...

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 09:12:41 AM »
they better help him quick.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 09:22:22 AM »
Laker fans are happy with being non-contenders as long they can keep bitching about getting shit on by Shaq.  That's what I don't get - why are Laker fans upset?  This is what they all wanted - they all hate Shaq, well he's gone.  So be happy w/ your team you asked for it.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2007, 09:44:29 AM »
I'd be pissed if i were him too

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2007, 10:31:38 AM »
Laker fans are happy with being non-contenders as long they can keep bitching about getting shit on by Shaq.  That's what I don't get - why are Laker fans upset?  This is what they all wanted - they all hate Shaq, well he's gone.  So be happy w/ your team you asked for it.

You started off by saying were happy, then you asked why we're upset? Seriously, Jromo, even you can hate better than that...