Author Topic: I guess Buck really was the Clean Up man  (Read 666 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
I guess Buck really was the Clean Up man
« on: May 13, 2007, 05:29:26 AM »
He did under..... 200 000.

Nope, he failed.

It's all good though, the difference this time, is that his album was actually good.  While the other G-Units albums did suck and didn't deserve to sell.

ANOTHER REASON HE SHOULD LEAVE G UNIT, TO ALL THE HATERS SAYING BUCK COULDNT MAKE IT WITHOUT THE 50 CENT/G UNIT.  HE ISN'T MAKING IT NOW, SO WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO LOSE?!

Narrator

Re: I guess Buck really was the Clean Up man
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 05:36:24 AM »
You mean 200,000 in the first week, right?

Interestingly enough, however, unlike Mobb Deep and Lloyd Banks', Buck's chart life seems to be fairly good right now.  I remember Banks debuted in the Top 5 and then his album sank across the Top 100 within a month.  Buck, in comparison, has stayed fairly consistent in sales for several weeks now.  It's actually not unreasonable to think he might go Gold.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 05:39:20 AM »
Yeah Buck will probably go gold. The funny thing is I thought Banks album was much better than Bucks, which was a compilation more or less.

But why would he leave I dont get. Hes taken care of, does music he wants to, gonna start his international tour in few weeks...He'd be an idiot to leave.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 12:14:33 PM »
Yeah Buck will probably go gold. The funny thing is I thought Banks album was much better than Bucks, which was a compilation more or less.

But why would he leave I dont get. Hes taken care of, does music he wants to, gonna start his international tour in few weeks...He'd be an idiot to leave.

I would leave after the tour..  Touring is where most ur dough comes from..  He can't do the music he wants, which is why alot of the more controversial songs were cut.. (thank Interscope).   We don't know if he's taken care of or not, so none of us can comment on that.  We _Really_ know how he's living, except for what he says to us fans in his interviews..  He's getting shitted on by 50 subliminally in interviews now (once on a TV interview, i made a thread about it).   G-Unit is falling apart.  50 says he is going to let G-Unit do their own thing now without his help from now on.   There's no reason he should stay around.  He should move on to bigger and better things now.

He has moved under 290 000 units.   He did about 180 000 his first week.  The album was released just under 7 weeks ago..   He's moved about 100 00 in about a month and a half upto now, with sales declining.  It's gonna take him AWHILE to get to Gold status.

EDIT: How was Banks' album a compilation?  It was a studio album, just like Bucks.  Both recorded a shitload of tracks, and had the album track selection changed at various times for various reasons.  No difference than Bucks.  Essentially, every album is a compilation.... Unless when you record you can bang out your whole album in 15 - 20 songs.. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 12:20:31 PM by The-Leak aka Kingwell »

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 12:22:17 PM »

I would leave after the tour..  Touring is where most ur dough comes from..  He can't do the music he wants, which is why alot of the more controversial songs were cut.. (thank Interscope).   We don't know if he's taken care of or not, so none of us can comment on that.  We _Really_ know how he's living, except for what he says to us fans in his interviews..  He's getting shitted on by 50 subliminally in interviews now (once on a TV interview, i made a thread about it).   G-Unit is falling apart.  50 says he is going to let G-Unit do their own thing now without his help from now on.   There's no reason he should stay around.  He should move on to bigger and better things now.

He has moved under 290 000 units.   He did about 180 000 his first week.  The album was released just under 7 weeks ago..   He's moved about 100 00 in about a month and a half upto now, with sales declining.  It's gonna take him AWHILE to get to Gold status.

EDIT: How was Banks' album a compilation?  It was a studio album, just like Bucks.  Both recorded a shitload of tracks, and had the album track selection changed at various times for various reasons.  No difference than Bucks.  Essentially, every album is a compilation.... Unless when you record you can bang out your whole album in 15 - 20 songs.. 

buck did not do 180,000 in his first week, it was quite less then that if i remember correctly
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 12:30:16 PM »
Yeah Buck did 140k the first week. Actually in today's climate of sales that is not too bad. It is a shame good albums now are decided by album sales but G-Unit hyped they product on that so it is what it is. But the album is bangin though.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 12:32:47 PM »
Yeah Buck did 140k the first week. Actually in today's climate of sales that is not too bad. It is a shame good albums now are decided by album sales but G-Unit hyped they product on that so it is what it is. But the album is bangin though.

yea i knew 180,000 was a lot more then his actual #s.

Yea I guess the unit had this coming

it is a good album though, best release from the gang in a while

d-nice

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 12:39:53 PM »

Yeah I bump it all the time. It will probably go gold. Gold is the new platinum this year.

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2007, 12:41:27 PM »

Yeah I bump it all the time. It will probably go gold. Gold is the new platinum this year.

perhaps gold, i'm thinkin more 375,450,000

yea gold really is the new plat, and plat is the new diamond

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 12:44:34 PM »

He's getting shitted on by 50 subliminally in interviews now (once on a TV interview, i made a thread about it).   G-Unit is falling apart.  50 says he is going to let G-Unit do their own thing now without his help from now on.   There's no reason he should stay around.  He should move on to bigger and better things now.

How is he getting shitted when hes saying that Bucks like his younger brother and that he loves him to death ? Sure he made it clear he wasnt happy with some actions Buck made but can you blame him ? First of all hes one paranoid person ever since he got shot and second of all the Game situation --> 50 was right yet again about his bipolar character.

And how is GUnit falling apart if 50s saying GUnit artists have to do more things alone ? Isnt that what we all wanted ? I know thats what I did, didnt want to hear every GUnit first single have a 50 Cent chours. And its naturall that artists have to be more independet and not depend on 50 24/7. Plus lets not forget that a GUnit album will drops in 4th quarter so I dont know what youre talking about.

And I said that Bucks album was like a compilation, Banks wasnt, thats why I liked RA better.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2007, 01:07:12 PM »

He's getting shitted on by 50 subliminally in interviews now (once on a TV interview, i made a thread about it).   G-Unit is falling apart.  50 says he is going to let G-Unit do their own thing now without his help from now on.   There's no reason he should stay around.  He should move on to bigger and better things now.

How is he getting shitted when hes saying that Bucks like his younger brother and that he loves him to death ? Sure he made it clear he wasnt happy with some actions Buck made but can you blame him ? First of all hes one paranoid person ever since he got shot and second of all the Game situation --> 50 was right yet again about his bipolar character.

And how is GUnit falling apart if 50s saying GUnit artists have to do more things alone ? Isnt that what we all wanted ? I know thats what I did, didnt want to hear every GUnit first single have a 50 Cent chours. And its naturall that artists have to be more independet and not depend on 50 24/7. Plus lets not forget that a GUnit album will drops in 4th quarter so I dont know what youre talking about.

And I said that Bucks album was like a compilation, Banks wasnt, thats why I liked RA better.

What does Buck being friends with Game have anything to do with him being paranoid about getting shot?  What does that have to do with 50 airing out Buck on tv...  If you are supposedly that close to him, you wouldnt ever say u were unhappy with a homie on TV... That's just unloyal.  Even if you are mad, u gotta come out and say there's nothing there... 50 was a bitch for doing that..  It's like me saying on TV one of my best friends is a loser but I still love em. 

Did You Know You Want Me have a 50 Cent chorus?   Did Get Buck have a 50 cent chorus?????   No.... 

Big whoop, a G-Unit album..  Now we can have Get Rich Or Die Trying Soundtrack VOLUME 2....  Like that will help his situation (GTODT Soundtrack was horrible, he has the only good song on it)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 01:14:01 PM »
Like that will help his situation (GTODT Soundtrack was horrible, he has the only good song on it)

You kidding me man. "You Already Know" with Buck, 50 and Banks is probably one of the best tracks they've ever done as a group, they took it back to the BFM days, insanely good beat. "When Death Becomes You" with MOP was great, MOP bring real energy on the beat. "Have A Party" was also a cool song. A few other decent tracks on their. One of the better G-Unit compilations ever released.

And 300,000 isn't that bad, Timbaland only sold that, but he does have a high chart position. And both have only had one single.

G-Unit's sales may seem low, but their obviously still turning profits or Interscope would stop releasing them. We got a new G-Unit album coming out in late 2007, so for people who like G-Unit, they ain't going anywhere.

And what does the OST have to do with a new group album? BFM was a near classic album for mainstream standards. A new G-Unit group album means Buck, Yayo, 50 and Banks on a album, not a compliation of random songs from random artists.

For someone hating on G-Unit, you sure care a lot about them. If you don't like their music, stop complaining.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM by The King »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2007, 01:41:33 PM »

What does Buck being friends with Game have anything to do with him being paranoid about getting shot?  What does that have to do with 50 airing out Buck on tv...  If you are supposedly that close to him, you wouldnt ever say u were unhappy with a homie on TV... That's just unloyal.  Even if you are mad, u gotta come out and say there's nothing there... 50 was a bitch for doing that..  It's like me saying on TV one of my best friends is a loser but I still love em. 

Did You Know You Want Me have a 50 Cent chorus?   Did Get Buck have a 50 cent chorus?????   No.... 

Big whoop, a G-Unit album..  Now we can have Get Rich Or Die Trying Soundtrack VOLUME 2....  Like that will help his situation (GTODT Soundtrack was horrible, he has the only good song on it)

How is 50 unloyal lol ? If anyone is unloyal its Buck, making amends with everybody 50 beefs with. Not saying its wrong, but this aint you and me were talking about, its rappers with gigantic egos. And stop saying how 50 aired Buck out its not like he said "fuck Buck" for god sake.

No, Bucks 1st 2 singles didnt have 50 on the chours and that was my point lol. Its dope and it shows that they dont depend on 50.

GRODT OST was fire imo, each to his own I guess.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2007, 03:07:44 PM »
And what does the OST have to do with a new group album? BFM was a near classic album for mainstream standards. A new G-Unit group album means Buck, Yayo, 50 and Banks on a album, not a compliation of random songs from random artists.

For someone hating on G-Unit, you sure care a lot about them. If you don't like their music, stop complaining.

I'm not hating on G-Unit, I'm hating on Buck's position.   If you think their music _HASN'T_ declined in quality (except for 50 and Buck), you are fucked in the head..  Go pick up 50's early mixtapes with G-Unit...

GRODT Soundtrack was like a G-Unit album.  If you read the interviews about the new album, it is slated to have tracks from people from and affiliated with G-Unit.  AKA, we are going to see a tracklist similar to GRODT Soundtrack..

It's not gonna be 50,Yayo,Buck,Banks on EVERY song.   It's gonna be Spider Loc, MOP, and Mobb Deep too.  AKA _NOT Beg For Mercy_.   

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2007, 03:12:34 PM »
GRODT OST was fire imo, each to his own I guess.

Do you want me to paste lyrics from the songs on that soundtrack.?????  No you don't, cuz the beats were the only thing that made that disc bearable.  Get real.

Being a rapper isn't an excuse to have a big ego btw.  That was quite a superficial statement.