Author Topic: Party Like A Rockstar  (Read 578 times)

mrtonguetwista

Party Like A Rockstar
« on: May 13, 2007, 06:55:09 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9fDZqNFyCu4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9fDZqNFyCu4</a>

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: Party Like A Rockstar
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 08:17:36 PM »
LMAO...this song is huge in the south. LOL at seein black dudes carryin each other in the club throwin up the rock star sign

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »
It's funny, I keep hearing how this song is the biggest thing in the South.. funny thing is, in the bay this is the one folks wait for in the club to tear shit down.. and we on that hyphy shit.. go figure.. them boys doin it wit this one.. it's just gone get bigger.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 11:48:31 AM »
What the fuck, that's the acutal video? LMFAO!!

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 02:47:06 PM »
haaaaarible

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 04:32:23 PM »
honestly the south is putting out the wackest music. I now know who nas was talking about when he said hip hop is dead.  Becuz for some strange reason the south is on top right now and its these unlyrical cunts that are ruining it. FUCK THE SOUTH!! ( except for scarface  :) )

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 04:47:48 PM »
honestly the south is putting out the wackest music. I now know who nas was talking about when he said hip hop is dead.  Becuz for some strange reason the south is on top right now and its these unlyrical cunts that are ruining it. FUCK THE SOUTH!! ( except for scarface  :) )

You're going to catch some shit for missing good artists like Outkast, UGK, etc.

So -1 for forgetting UGK

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 05:14:04 PM »
why is it Scarface for some reason stands out to be the lone ill southern rapper by millions of these kids?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 05:34:56 PM »
outkast fell off hard, and ugk aint what they used to be. Scarface the only nigga that keep comin out with that good shit.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 05:42:33 PM »
why is it Scarface for some reason stands out to be the lone ill southern rapper by millions of these kids?

u got something against scarface? Scarface shits on Too Short, thats a FERSURE

Paul

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 05:55:43 PM »
outkast fell off hard, and ugk aint what they used to be. Scarface the only nigga that keep comin out with that good shit.

three 6 mafia all day from the south

u got something against scarface? Scarface shits on Too Short, thats a FERSURE

thats not for sure, thats your opinion

so for that -1
funkyfreshintheflesh

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 05:58:04 PM »
ahaha like i give a fuck about the karma points, get the fuck outta here. And even 3'6 fell off too, that hollyhood show is a fucking discrace. Im telling you, the south is weak.

Paul

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 06:03:58 PM »
ahaha like i give a fuck about the karma points, get the fuck outta here. And even 3'6 fell off too, that hollyhood show is a fucking discrace. Im telling you, the south is weak.

yeah the south is weak, u not think hollyhood is funny? that doesnt mean they dont put out good music, it still bumps like a fool

lol, the karmas a joke faggot, dont get your panties in a bunch
funkyfreshintheflesh

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 06:14:13 PM »
okay ya hollyhoods kinda funny, those two fat niggers are jokes. but other then that, Lil wyte? come on man, that kids wack as fuck and they signing him? sheeiit. And if the karmas a joke howcome you even use it? I aint getting mad about it, i couldnt care a less.

Paul

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 06:23:36 PM »
okay ya hollyhoods kinda funny, those two fat niggers are jokes. but other then that, Lil wyte? come on man, that kids wack as fuck and they signing him? sheeiit. And if the karmas a joke howcome you even use it? I aint getting mad about it, i couldnt care a less.

big triese is sooo funny

lil wyte isnt the best but so many people are leaving hypnotise minds they really cant afford to lose him, its only dj paul, juicy j, project pat and him
funkyfreshintheflesh