Poll

Ruthless Records Vs. Deathrow.......bac in the day???

Ruthless
19 (32.8%)
Deathrow
39 (67.2%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Ruthless Records Vs. Deathrow.......bac in the day  (Read 968 times)

WS4L

• Lil Geezy
  • B52
Re: Ruthless Records Vs. Deathrow.......bac in the day
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2007, 11:52:31 AM »
i like ruthless but ima vote for death row coz they just do ill muzik !

StevenQBosell

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2007, 12:22:56 PM »
... 2pac used to hang around Eazy like a fuccin groupie bacc then. He used to be down wit Eazys hood. Its ironic that it was E's homies that eventually smoked 2pac....

I've heard quite a few theories from my "gang" friends aswell. Just curious, would you care to elaborate ona theory you might have heard?

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2007, 12:28:37 PM »
Death Row had stars, and some good music, but when it came to the disses Ruthless tore Death Row a new asshole. I believe Death Row won though.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2007, 01:27:46 PM »
ATL put snoop,warren G and Tupac on The N.W.A tree.Snoop dogg was originally was supposed to be produced by Hutch and had arrangements to do so when Dre came at him to work with him at Solar. Warren G and hutch lived together at one point during this time and Tupac was put on with call what you want which was done way before the creation of Death row and the Chronic.

thats all bullshit. ATL never put Snoop and Tupac on any NWA tree. Snoop was sometimes invited into the Audio Achievements because of Warren G. At one point he came in and found himself with a gun pointed to his dome. Niggas wasnt suppoosed to get in because one nigga invited another nigga. The Call It What U Want It shit was made in early '92, Death Row was already formed. 2pac used to hang around Eazy like a fuccin groupie bacc then. He used to be down wit Eazys hood. Its ironic that it was E's homies that eventually smoked 2pac.
Snoop will tell you himself homie as well as warren g,Snoop first oppurtunity came through hutch because at this time warren and hutch lived together and Dre wasn't showing his little step brotha interest so hutch picked up the Big homie role with warren G who inturn brought snoop up to the Edge to work with hutch and Call it waht you want was a song done before the creation of Death row records and the chronic, before 1992.

F-cisco

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2007, 01:51:21 PM »
Deathrow Records.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2007, 07:51:45 PM »
Death Row had stars, and some good music, but when it came to the disses Ruthless tore Death Row a new asshole. I believe Death Row won though.

u say ruthless tore death row a new asshole but u believe death row won??? u lost me..what?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2007, 07:52:24 PM »

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2007, 11:09:16 PM »
Ruthless started this gangsta shit but Deathrow took it to the next level

Killz/Kilo2

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2007, 11:31:22 PM »

u say ruthless tore death row a new asshole but u believe death row won??? u lost me..what?

Star power brought them the victory.

MediumL

« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2007, 06:56:15 AM »
Without Ruthless there would be no Death Row... I vote Ruthless for NWA, Eazy, DOC, ABL and Bone thugs. DR had Dre, Snoop, Nate, Quik and Pac though.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2007, 07:20:25 AM »
ruthless was the foundation for the west coast but i chose deathrow because that was one of my fav record labels of all time

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2007, 07:35:52 AM »
deathrow easily

and ya don't stop

dirdee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2007, 07:43:38 AM »
at that time it was death row, yeah.

NotoriousA.O.D.

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2007, 01:40:00 PM »
I gotta go with Ruthless. Ruthless was and always will be my favorite label. Death Row put out a lot of good music but if I compared how many classics Death Row released VS how many Ruthless released. Ruthless has more classics. . .
Rest In Peace!