Author Topic: It has to stop... BasketBall fans enter the thread  (Read 740 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: It has to stop... BasketBall fans enter the thread
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 04:02:50 AM »
Great topic.  I used to think the Laker fans were obnoxious little bitches.  Turns out everyone of them is rational and worth talking to except Elior.  I think he must have been home schooled or some shit.

teecee

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 08:34:49 AM »
Great topic.  I used to think the Laker fans were obnoxious little bitches.  Turns out everyone of them is rational and worth talking to except Elior.  I think he must have been home schooled or some shit.

Kind of my thing too; I was painting all Laker fans with the same brush, when it's obvious that most of them are actually cool with valid opinions and some bball knowledge.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 06:09:37 PM »
^So since it's only me, now you have no more excuses to hate on the Lakers/Kobe...And Jromo, can you for ONCE step into this section without my nuts all up in your mouth?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2007, 06:21:35 PM »
^So since it's only me, now you have no more excuses to hate on the Lakers/Kobe...And Jromo, can you for ONCE step into this section without my nuts all up in your mouth?

If you didn't act like a bitch you wouldn't get smacked like a bitch.  When you straighten up I'll leave you alone.

Until then, its EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2007, 06:28:54 PM »

If you didn't act like a bitch you wouldn't get smacked like a bitch.  When you straighten up I'll leave you alone.

Until then, its EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruining threads with your childish nonsense doesn't equal smacking. It equals you being a pathetic douchebag. JROMMMMMOOOOOOOOO.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2007, 07:31:36 PM »

Ruining threads with your childish nonsense doesn't equal smacking. It equals you being a pathetic douchebag. JROMMMMMOOOOOOOOO.

Hey dildo did it ever occur to you that this thread was pretty much made with you in mind (imo), and by a fellow Laker fan?  Even Laker fans are tired of you fucking up every thread on this board.
EEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2007, 08:50:02 PM »

Hey dildo did it ever occur to you that this thread was pretty much made with you in mind (imo), and by a fellow Laker fan?  Even Laker fans are tired of you fucking up every thread on this board.

Yea, it was actually made with dickheads like you in mind. Haters who can't stop ruining threads/keeping nuts out their mouth. wcsoldier is the homie, if he had a problem with me, he'd say it. Dude's not a pussy like you.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2007, 11:52:30 PM »
yeah and how about cutting it down with all the laker/kobe threads.  i thought that's why the lakers already have their own sticky thread to begin with.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 01:17:15 AM »
lol,the sports section is officially a joke...the only hope is when the NFL starts up again. Maybe....

"kobe woulda made that kick"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 09:10:21 AM »

Yea, it was actually made with dickheads like you in mind. Haters who can't stop ruining threads/keeping nuts out their mouth. wcsoldier is the homie, if he had a problem with me, he'd say it. Dude's not a pussy like you.

Says the guy who clicks that little diss button 200+ over a 2 week span.  You lose again EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 02:37:01 PM »
^^^Hey man, NIK has earned the right for that diss button...hello, internet status, remember?
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 03:23:25 PM »

Says the guy who clicks that little diss button 200+ over a 2 week span.  You lose again EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

still hurting over that? :laugh:

I wonder who regrets crying about their karma and blaming me?

:'( JROMMMMOOOOOO :'(

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 04:38:36 PM »

still hurting over that? :laugh:

I wonder who regrets crying about their karma and blaming me?

:'( JROMMMMOOOOOO :'(

LOL, you think I care about internet karma?  I bring it up because it shows how pathetic your bitch ass is.  You're too much of a pussy to say anything on these boards, instead you set your alarm 12 times a day so you can come here and click that button.  I own your bitch ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 05:31:08 PM »
^^Who's the one catching feelings over it, jromo? You cried and claimed I was lowering your karma when you were at around 60 or something and I didn't even touch it once. I could tell people lowering your karma 1 or 2 points was beginning to fuck with your head, and you couldn't keep my name out your mouth, so as promised, the "make-jromo-cringe" proccess began and it's obviously been killing you. The funniest part is that someone else has been lowering your karma as well, so that means more than a few people a.)realize you're a tool and b.)realize you catch feelings over karma like a bitch...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 05:33:50 PM »
Again, another topic ruined by dickriders...Just like people can't keep Kobe's name out their mouth, they also can't keep my name out as well. Quite pathetic, and you groupies need to look into that.

*Locked*