Author Topic: N.W.A - ALWAYS INTO SOMETHING **CLASSIC**  (Read 720 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: N.W.A - ALWAYS INTO SOMETHING **CLASSIC**
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 08:56:42 AM »
One of my fav. N.W.A tracks In my top five. 8)

oh yeahj most def

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 03:58:57 AM »
that whole album was striaght fire......the new lp.needs to be dre,ren,cube,yella,and doc.

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 04:45:25 AM »
i think it's sad how efil4zaggin is sort of forgotten and that's by far their best group effort. straight outta compton i think is more influencial then enjoyable which makes me wonder why everybody and their momma has it or their list. it seems to me and mc ren has said the albums 3/4ths filler. i can tell the tracks that they had in their mind and the ones they made up in the studio so they'd have a full album. the production is good but i don't think dre really established a funky style of his own until no one can do it better. the lyrics sound like any 80's rapper. efil4zaggin on the other hand has flat out amazing unique production that could have came out today. mc ren lyrically killin shit. i can listen to efil4zaggin straight to finish without thinking about skipping anything pure perfection, straight outta compton..... eghh not so much.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 11:50:51 AM »
WHERES THAT BLOODY MOTHERFUCKER ADMIRAL DANCEHALL????DID NWA EVER MENTION HIM?ON MEMBERS OF NWA?WHATZ KNOWN ABOUT HIM?????TELL ME EVERYTHING U CAN.

I CANT UNDASTAN PEOPLE THAT WERE ON SOME CLASsic ALBUMS AND THEN DONT USE THE CHANCE AND DISAPPEAR.

Tha Crip

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 06:35:10 PM »
yeh this song is hot.....imagine how much better it woulda been if Ice Cube was on it....fuckin cube...i know he was gettin fucked wit the money but still lol....none of solo albums had such great production as niggaz4life....i know alotta people hail Death Certificate to be a classic but the production on that cd HAS NOTHING ON NIGGAZ4LIFE'S PRODUCTION....and back to niggaz4life....i just bought this last week....the remastered version with 100 miles n runnin ep added into it...and damn...i love this cd...fuckin cube...its not fair LOL
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 11:33:12 PM »
Wtf is up 2 admiral dancehall???

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2007, 03:29:40 PM »
CAN ANYONE LINK UP THE INSTRUMENTAL FOR ME???

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 04:47:31 PM »
the production on Efil4Zaggin is amazing. Proves why Dre is the GOAT when  it comes to producing  8)

NO HE ISN'T

dclee

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 08:48:56 PM »
I don't really bump Niggaz4life all that often. I mean I like a lot of the songs on there, but I definitely prefer SOC. But part of it may be the nostalgia factor since SOC was the first rap album I ever bought, and Fuck Tha Police was the first rap song I really loved. And I just like Dre's style of production better on SOC, even though G-Funk is my favorite, and I know there are hints of the g-funk style on Always Into Somethin', but it just isn't fleshed out enough for me. But still, Niggaz4life is definitely a solid album, and the fact that they added the 100 Miles ep onto it for the 2003 re-issue just gives more reason to cop that album.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2007, 10:34:03 AM »
duz some fassyole bwoy av ah likkle bout di man ADMIRAL D?

MediumL

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 10:51:57 AM »
the production on Efil4Zaggin is amazing. Proves why Dre is the GOAT when  it comes to producing  8)

NO HE ISN'T

Wateva
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 12:59:38 PM »
Ain't nothing more to it:

That's that shit right there.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 12:55:45 PM »
 8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 03:54:43 PM »
niggaz4life is one of the best gangsta albums ever put out, if not the best. it's so raw it has no boundaries. aint no soft bubble gum shit on there.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 04:21:49 PM »
Was Admiral D Elephant Man? ??? He Sounds Like Him.