Author Topic: Spurs=incredible defense. Cavs=need another guy who can create his own shot.  (Read 842 times)

teecee

Wow, the SPurs just amazing in the defensive end.  DUncan getting blocks like crazy, the way they are guarding James, they are definitely one of the best defensive teams ever. 

As for Lebron, i don't know honestly what he can do right now.  Its too bad Mike Brown is only a defensive coach but has no clue about offense...........run LBJ off some screens, post him up; damn, Lebron needs to work on his post game.

There is a reason i made a thread that Lebron will be the best player in the league in 2-3 years, because it is obvious he is not the best player in the game right now..........that player is Duncan.

Lastly, the Spurs have three guys that can consistently create their own shot, while the Cavs only have one guy who can do that.  There is a reason i have repeatedly said Lebron's supporting cast is weak, and it is because noone else can consistenly score on their own.  The Cavs MIGHT win a game, but really, they and Lebron are in the finals just to get experience this year; they will need to add another player before they can win a title

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO@Duncan being the best player in the league.

You just REALLY hate Kobe, huh?

At least you guys can now realize how badly you fucked up when attempting to place LeBron on Kobe's level.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG

At least you guys can now realize how badly you fucked up when attempting to place LeBron on Kobe's level.

I'm not sure if teecee meant the Finals or the entire NBA, but Duncan makes a pretty good case for himself in either category.  He isn't flashy, but his team keeps winning.  Yes, he does have a good supporting cast, but he is the cog on the team.  He isn't the scorer Kobe or Lebron are, but he's a great scorer.  He is a great defender.  He is a great rebounder.  He alters hundreds of shots that don't go in.  He his a great passer.  He just isn't flashy.  He doesn't score a lot, but he is consistent and great at everything but freethrows.

And quit bringing Kobe into topics. 

NIK - World's worst moderator.

teecee

I love watching Kobe play a lot of the time, i think he is the most talented player in the league.  However, once Duncan wins this title, that means he will have 4 MVPS in the playoffs, and your boy will have how many?  

Why the fuck did you even have to come into this thread NIK?  I never mentioned Kobe in my post, i just said Duncan is the best player in the league, something i have thought for years, even if he bores the shit out of me.  

Again, i never mentioned kobe so fuck off.  Go find some other thread to get off topic, and then lock when people start dissing you or Kobe.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG

I love watching Kobe play a lot of the time, i think he is the most talented player in the league.  However, once Duncan wins this title, that means he will have 4 MVPS in the playoffs, and your boy will have how many? 

Why the fuck did you even have to come into this thread NIK?  I never mentioned Kobe in my post, i just said Duncan is the best player in the league, something i have thought for years, even if he bores the shit out of me. 

Again, i never mentioned kobe so fuck off.  Go find some other thread to get off topic, and then lock when people start dissing you or Kobe.

It does suck at times watching Timmy, his game is just basic, but he's damn good at it!  Most people prefer three's, crazy fadeaways, and spectacular dunks to layups, basic post moves, and jump shots...but I agree with you though, Timmy is the best player in the league he just doesn't get credit for how GREAT he is. 

Sparegeez

I believe Gibson can create his own shot...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that brazilian dude sucks man he should of stayed here  ::)

teecee

I believe Gibson can create his own shot...

NO doubt man, Gibson was NICE again in limited minutes and may become a great player.  However, he average 4.5 ppg this year, and i said the Cavs "need someone who can create their own shot CONSISTENTLY", not once in a blue moon.  If a rookie picked 42 overall is their only other player who can score without being wide open off a James pass, then the Cavs are in trouble.  Still, i hope Gibson gets some major minutes next game, he just doesn't seem to miss.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Spurs appeared to be so much ahead of the Cavs, on so many levels.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/DET20040610.html
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Trade Kobe for Duncan and keep the teams as is and I garauntee that LA ends up going further than San Antonio, maybe even winning a championship. Kobe is a virus who can only go so far in the lead role, like Michael Vick in the NFL. Vick won't ever win a super bowl unless his team has a way better defense than offense and Kobe won't ever win a championship again unless LA find a leader and Kobe plays second fiddle.  ;)

dexter

Kobe Has # THREE Titles LOL

Trade Kobe for Duncan and keep the teams as is and I garauntee that LA ends up going further than San Antonio, maybe even winning a championship. Kobe is a virus who can only go so far in the lead role, like Michael Vick in the NFL. Vick won't ever win a super bowl unless his team has a way better defense than offense and Kobe won't ever win a championship again unless LA find a leader and Kobe plays second fiddle.  ;)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG

Kobe Has # THREE Titles LOL

Good call.  Kobe as a scorer is better than anybody in the league, but that's it.  He can't lead or do anything else like Timmy can do.

GangstaBoogy

I think Kobe is the best in the league, but if someone says Duncan is the best, I can live with that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm not sure if teecee meant the Finals or the entire NBA, but Duncan makes a pretty good case for himself in either category.  He isn't flashy, but his team keeps winning.  Yes, he does have a good supporting cast, but he is the cog on the team.  He isn't the scorer Kobe or Lebron are, but he's a great scorer.  He is a great defender.  He is a great rebounder.  He alters hundreds of shots that don't go in.  He his a great passer.  He just isn't flashy.  He doesn't score a lot, but he is consistent and great at everything but freethrows.

And quit bringing Kobe into topics. 

Well, if he's talking about the best player in the league, the topic is already about Kobe...Duncan is great, don't get me wrong, but he's not even in his prime anymore, and he's DEFINITELY not the current best in the league...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I love watching Kobe play a lot of the time, i think he is the most talented player in the league.  However, once Duncan wins this title, that means he will have 4 MVPS in the playoffs, and your boy will have how many? 

Why the fuck did you even have to come into this thread NIK?  I never mentioned Kobe in my post, i just said Duncan is the best player in the league, something i have thought for years, even if he bores the shit out of me. 

Again, i never mentioned kobe so fuck off.  Go find some other thread to get off topic, and then lock when people start dissing you or Kobe.

I've never done anything like that...You, however, HAVE been riding my nuts drastically. Stop letting my opinions hurt you so much, you little fag.