Author Topic: Spurs=incredible defense. Cavs=need another guy who can create his own shot.  (Read 839 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO@Duncan being the best player in the league.

You just REALLY hate Kobe, huh?

At least you guys can now realize how badly you fucked up when attempting to place LeBron on Kobe's level.

Trade Kobe for Duncan and keep the teams as is and I garauntee that LA ends up going further than San Antonio, maybe even winning a championship. Kobe is a virus who can only go so far in the lead role, like Michael Vick in the NFL. Vick won't ever win a super bowl unless his team has a way better defense than offense and Kobe won't ever win a championship again unless LA find a leader and Kobe plays second fiddle.  ;)

Duncan on these current Lakers in place of Kobe would go farther and win a championship? Bwahahahahahahahahah!! Anyone in the league in place of Kobe wouldn't even make the playoffs with the Lakers!... You don't seriously believe what you just said, do you? :-X
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 02:39:52 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO@Duncan being the best player in the league.

You just REALLY hate Kobe, huh?

At least you guys can now realize how badly you fucked up when attempting to place LeBron on Kobe's level.
Kobe Has # THREE Titles LOL

Trade Kobe for Duncan and keep the teams as is and I garauntee that LA ends up going further than San Antonio, maybe even winning a championship. Kobe is a virus who can only go so far in the lead role, like Michael Vick in the NFL. Vick won't ever win a super bowl unless his team has a way better defense than offense and Kobe won't ever win a championship again unless LA find a leader and Kobe plays second fiddle.  ;)

Good call.  Kobe as a scorer is better than anybody in the league, but that's it.  He can't lead or do anything else like Timmy can do.

Duncan has not one, but TWO superstars playing alongside him. Put Ginobli and Parker on the Lakers and see what happens. :laugh:

wcsoldier

It's not even about creating his own shot.. Cavs need someone who can create plays and run the offense, outside Lebron.. Cavs need to develop a passing game.. a true point guard and some players who can handle the ball will give the Cavs an incredible boost.. their offense as a team is horrible.. thing is their defense is great so lots of changes won't be clever.. maybe they will grow together through the years on the offensive end but they SURE need a solid point guard.. put a solid PG  on this team and Cavs will win this title.. the HUGE difference in this final is in no way Duncan.. it's Parker and Ginobili able to create plays ...  on the other side Cavs got not true PG and got damn Hugues is HORRIBLE ...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Mike Brown and Hughes are terrible, they really need to do something about that, their offense is lacks so much in ideas it is mind-boggling; problem is, after such a successful year they won't make major changes  :-\  But if I was them I'd trade Hughes' ridiculous contract for the expiring contract of a vet + pick(s), then try to sign a good PG with the MLE.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 05:04:09 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wow,yet another thread fucked up by NIK. May the sports section RIP, it is officially un-readable.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

wow,yet another thread fucked up by NIK. May the sports section RIP, it is officially un-readable.

Oh yea, because I don't think Duncan is the best player in the league...I should be shot. ::)

Bitches who can't handle opinions are the funniest.

teecee

Oh yea, because I don't think Duncan is the best player in the league...I should be shot. ::)

That is why i continually say you are the funniest shock poster on this forum.  Refer to the post you made THIRTY SECONDS after i started this topic

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
I expect Cleveland to come out Blazing today, Especially L.James
James pretty much got shut down game 1, & his shooting was not anything close to the level he has been playing at latley.
his first half stat's for game 1 were  :-\

Today's game will define the rest of the series for both team's, If SA win's another low scoring game then...(it's what is expected)
If the Cavs come out and play witht the hunger they showed in the closeout games Vs. the Piston's then they have a chance.
(^^I think the majority of the people watching expected to see those Cav's^^)

Boobie need's some more playing time, & James need's to score like a mutha to start off the game...
that will get the rest of his team exicited to play & have less pressure on them to shoot the ball. James has to be first (IMO)

I think Cav's will win tonight.

jeromechickenbone

That would make you a bitch by your own definition for not accepting anyone's opinion that Duncan, Nash, LeBron, are more valuable than Kobe. 

I'm sorry Elior, you must be de-modded.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

That would make you a bitch by your own definition for not accepting anyone's opinion that Duncan, Nash, LeBron, are more valuable than Kobe. 

So I ride peoples nuts for liking LeBron, Nash, Duncan, etc?...LOL. Take a look in the mirror, son.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

That is why i continually say you are the funniest shock poster on this forum.  Refer to the post you made THIRTY SECONDS after i started this topic

But that was my opinion...Ya'll are the one who got offended over it...LOL.

jeromechickenbone

So I ride peoples nuts for liking LeBron, Nash, Duncan, etc?...LOL. Take a look in the mirror, son.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

WeSTSidE_Don

the Cavs need to bench Larry Hughes and kick Marshall off the team both these players are driving me insane... gibson should start and jones should get way more playing time.. also about the whole duncan vs kobe thing.. duncan is way more of a complete player he can block pass and he has those bank shots in his back pocket.. by far the best power foward to ever play the game..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

the Cavs need to bench Larry Hughes and kick Marshall off the team both these players are driving me insane... gibson should start and jones should get way more playing time.. also about the whole duncan vs kobe thing.. duncan is way more of a complete player he can block pass and he has those bank shots in his back pocket.. by far the best power foward to ever play the game..

Duncan is great, but he's not even in his prime anymore...And he's not more complete than Kobe. Maybe you could claim that if he was capable of shooting free-throws, but still, Duncan is playing alongside not 1, but 2 superstars and some amazing role players as well. Some may even argue that Tony Parker is currently the best player on the Spurs...I don't personally believe that, but I also can't agree with Duncan being the current best in the league. He's on the best team, yes, but individually, naah...That was arguable in 2002, 2003, around his prime...PeACe