Poll

?

yes
29 (76.3%)
no
9 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: do we need one more mod?  (Read 860 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: do we need one more mod?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2007, 11:06:48 AM »
NIK, you don't make childish personal attacks on people?

Not unless it's in retaliation..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2007, 11:08:26 AM »
speaking of the UFC thread, NIK told me after it started that he would see how it went and make it sticky.  Ive brought it up several times that it should be made sticky and he ignores it.  Then you have threads that have 50 posts and havnt been posted in months, and he makes them sticky.  The UFC thread will never go away, there and tons of different posters in that thread too, I think it hasnt been made sticky because of NIK's problem with guys like Bram, and myself ect.  NIK doesnt get down unless you are all over Kobe or the Lakers jocks, which is why he is a terrible, biased son of a bitch who should be de-moded.

Every thread that's been sticky has been through someone PMing me and asking for it. All you've been doing is bitching...I sticky threads according to popularity/demand. I think I've done a pretty good job. Thank you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2007, 11:15:29 AM »
i'm not trying to get rid of NIK , he's on more than most people and does go through MOST threads....my whole thing with this poll is based on the the UFC post and other posts that should have either a> been sticky or b> locked or c> opened

also in my management class the best management theory is one that inovolves more than one perspective. i just think that this baord would be more efficien with two maybe three mods.

What should have been locked/open?...I can't read every page of every thread. If ya'll woulda PMed me and asked me to sticky the UFC thread instead of bitching and talking shit in it, then it woulda' been on top way sooner...Too bad the groupies will NEVER learn.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2007, 12:47:49 PM »
Isn't it funny how you don't have ANYONE complaining in the other sections about their respective mod?  It only happens in here and happens multiple times every couple of months.  Elior has been a running joke since this forum was created and he'll be a running joke as long as he posts here.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2007, 12:50:41 PM »
Isn't it funny how you don't have ANYONE complaining in the other sections about their respective mod?  It only happens in here and happens multiple times every couple of months.  Elior has been a running joke since this forum was created and he'll be a running joke as long as he posts here.

Jromo, your nutridage has become RIDICULOUS. :grumpy:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145965.0

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2007, 02:47:58 PM »

Jromo, your nutridage has become RIDICULOUS. :grumpy:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=145965.0

LOL, get off my nuts faggot.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2007, 02:51:16 PM »
Sorry NIK, but all your talk about nuts sounds a bit homo.  Is it because you want guys to ride your nuts? 

It's been said, in two polls mind you, that you aren't wanted and somebody else needs to be a mod either with you or with you gone.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

rik

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2007, 03:01:29 PM »
Some people need to get out more. IT'S JUST A FUCKIN" INTERNET FORUM!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2007, 03:56:41 PM »
Sorry NIK, but all your talk about nuts sounds a bit homo.  Is it because you want guys to ride your nuts? 

It's been said, in two polls mind you, that you aren't wanted and somebody else needs to be a mod either with you or with you gone.

You know what else has been said?......You're on my nuts. We don't need polls to show what is self-evident. Have a nice day.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2007, 04:00:56 PM »
Some people need to get out more. IT'S JUST A FUCKIN" INTERNET FORUM!!!!
Seriously. :grumpy:

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2007, 04:13:41 PM »
I voted yes. I think we need a bit of diversity and more sports covered in here.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2007, 04:17:33 PM »
^^I'm immature because I debate basketball topics in the sports section, yet you're not immature when all you can do is make childish personal attacks and talk about how much people on an internet forum "hate me"?..Great logic you got there. Now if only all of us could be as smart as you... :)

How can you talk about making personal attacks, that your m.o. dude.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2007, 09:43:29 PM »

I can't read every page of every thread.

see even NIK agrees that we need another Mod. we need certain threads managed.....ESPECIALLY if they're over 17 pages i mean c'mon.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2007, 02:06:35 AM »
NIK, you don't make childish personal attacks on people?

Not unless it's in retaliation..

That is the problem right there.

Moderators are meant to diffuse situations rather than turn them into slanging matches.

I have no problem with the general moderation work that you do in threads in which you are not involved, but I do think that we need a second moderator, just so a wider range of sports is covered more effectively. I'll leave the opinions on your moderation of NBA threads to those that actually participate in them.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2007, 09:28:38 PM »
only problem i have is with the sticky threads other than that i could care less. Nik doesnt bother me no more
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!