Author Topic: Kevin Nash owned these fox news clowns!  (Read 561 times)

westkoastanostra

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
Re: Kevin Nash owned these fox news clowns!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 06:58:04 PM »
"Have you ever taken steriods?" LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 02:52:26 PM »
That bitch was dumb...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 03:18:11 PM »
i want to know who HASN"T taken steroids within the WWF. everyone of them have said they have at one point or another.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 05:12:43 PM »
i want to know who HASN"T taken steroids within the WWF. everyone of them have said they have at one point or another.

Jerry Lawler apparently said he hasn't ever taken steroids
besides thati don't think anybody else has denied they've taken steroids at one time or another

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

BJV

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 05:20:49 PM »

besides thati don't think anybody else has denied they've taken steroids at one time or another

But Kevin Nash made a valid point about steroid use and steroid abuse. You can live healthy using steroids at one period of your live just like you can live healthy after abusing alcohol or something similar for a while.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 06:23:32 PM »

Chyna also claimed to never use steroids... :laugh:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 07:21:41 PM »
Lawler: Steroid Use Not Rampant in Wrestling
Posted by Bobby Spade on 07/07/2007 at 04:07 PM

Lawler: Steroid Use Not Rampant in Wrestling

(Credit: WHBQ FOX13 myfoxmemphis.com)

Police are wondering if drugs played a role in professional wrestler Chris Benoit's apparent suicide and murders of his family. The news shocked the World Wrestling Entertainment organization and wrestling fans.

Wrestling pro Jerry "The King" Lawler, who lives in Memphis, wrestled with Benoit for years.

Lawler's saddened by what happened and said regardless if toxicology reports show Benoit had been using drugs or not, we shouldn't be quick to judge or presume all wrestlers use steroids to bulk up and pump up their image.

"Are there wrestlers out there who have been involved or do drugs? Of course, but that's in every segment of society," he said.

The WWE Hall of Famer, who's been throwing guys around in the ring for about 30 years, said he's living proof they don't all do drugs.

"I have never touched a steroid," he said. "I know this sounds funny, but I have never seen steroids in my entire career, but it's the absolute truth."

http://nodq.com/wwe/185845586.shtml

some pictures of Lawler throughout his career:
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/gallery/king-a.html
he doesn't look as bulked up as others, but who knows how truthful his claim is

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 10:14:36 PM »
i know it sounds a lil stupid but have eddie guerrero or shawn michaels ever used steroids?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 10:56:02 PM »
^^yes it is a fact that eddie (rip) used roids.  Bret Hart never used roids

westkoastanostra

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 11:20:53 PM »
^^^ actually bret has done roids b4....he said it b4 in some interview...would eddie use roids right b4 he died? he was a changed man...thats weird if he did b4 he died

WC Iz Active

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 11:22:51 PM »
i dont believe it!  bret never used roids, and he never admitted it

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 01:17:08 AM »
Bret admitted using roids in a very round about, not admitting kind of way in an interview I've heard before. Eddie Guerrero has admitting to using every drug his seen. With Eddie this list was what had he not done. But he was a changed man, and the last 4 years of his life he never used drugs. They looked for steriods in his system, mainly because he died of heart failure which could have been caused by 'riods, but no drugs of any kind were found. Shawn Michaels push to the top was because he LOOKED like a wrestler that never used steriods. Remember, in 1993 Vince McMahon was put to trails, and basically the federal government was trying to get McMahon busted on providing steriods to his wrestlers. So he pushed wrestlers like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, and had wrestlers like Lex Lugar become very open about their steriod use. Lugar said in WWF magazine that he used 'roids where they were legal, and most people would never assume Hart or Michaels used 'roids. Now I'm not offically sure on Michaels if he ever did.

As for Lawler, he never used 'roids or any other drugs. In fact his known for having a huge Coca-Cola collection as he doesn't even drug that much. He prefers a Coke to a beer, and if you notice for as many matches as Lawler's been in he still looks young. These wrestlers use drugs, and they look OLD well there still in their 40's. Jake the Snake was in his 30's in 1996 and he looks so old after years of drug abuse, but Lawler even today still looks younger and full of life.

Here's a list of wrestlers who I think have and haven't used Steriods:

have:

haven't

Paul

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 07:20:58 AM »
lawler i dont think has used them, ric flair .......... i hope not

im not too sure bout bobby lashley, he doesnt hav the steroid look tht batista, lesner, steiner has, looks more natural
funkyfreshintheflesh

westkoastanostra

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 01:18:26 PM »
^^^ric flair admitted using steroids in his book