Author Topic: Wow Rashard Lewis just raped the Magic  (Read 537 times)

GangstaBoogy

Wow Rashard Lewis just raped the Magic
« on: July 12, 2007, 02:26:40 AM »
They were doing so well. They drafted Dwight Howard. They dumped Steve Francis's huge contract to clear cap space. It looked like they were making all the right moves to rebuild this franchise...then they go and give Rashard Lewis money that only Kobe/Garnett/Shaq/Duncan are getting...

"FREE-AGENT BUZZ: With the Magic being key players in this month's free-agent sweepstakes, their imminent acquisition of coveted small forward Rashard Lewis has been all the buzz of the summer league.

Lewis' agent, Tony Dutt, was at the camp Monday, finalizing the negotiations with the Magic. Lewis is expected in town Wednesday, the first day that free agents can sign contracts, to ink a six-year megadeal with the Magic.

Orlando has agreed to a sign-and-trade deal with the Seattle SuperSonics that will allow Lewis to make $126.4 million over the next six seasons, according to NBA sources who requested anonymity. The Magic will send back a second-round pick to the Sonics.

With the 2007-08 salary cap set Tuesday night at $56.63 million, Lewis' first-year salary with the Magic will be $16.68 million -- the maximum allowable for a player with nine years of NBA experience. From there, he'll get 10.5 percent annual raises. That will take the deal to a mind-boggling $25.2 million for the 2012-13 season."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=orlandosummerleaguesday2
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wow Rashard Lewis just raped the Magic
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 03:51:10 AM »
Well, his career is ruined now. He will realize how he can never live up to that contract and start to suck.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 10:27:07 AM »
Yea, I'm fucking shocked, it's just pathetic...A goddamn 6'10" jumpshooter! And now they'll have to re-sign Dwight Howard for a lot less, which is pretty much spitting in his face, because he's the cornerstone of that franchise who deserves the big contract...Dwight will probably get a little over half what Rashard is getting...:grumpy:

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 11:22:28 AM »
Lewis needs to learn how to rebound, but I doubt he'll be working on that part of his game, he's set for life now. He better drop at least 27 ppg if he's not gonna rebound or defend.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 11:24:52 AM »
This should make that dumbass Kevin McHale realize some things about Odom's "big contract"...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 11:27:00 AM »
nigga is makin about the same amount of money in 6 years that kobe does in 7 years. I still can't believe it. why would the magic do this lol? niggas not even that good of a baller.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 01:22:11 PM »
This should make that dumbass Kevin McHale realize some things about Odom's "big contract"...
Yeah but R.Lewis is wayyyyyyy better than Odom

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 02:01:09 PM »
Yeah but R.Lewis is wayyyyyyy better than Odom

LOL!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 02:18:39 PM »
"raped" is the perfect word to describe Lewis and the Magic.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 09:22:37 AM »
nigga is makin about the same amount of money in 6 years that kobe does in 7 years. I still can't believe it. why would the magic do this lol? niggas not even that good of a baller.

Nah Rashard Lewis is nice as fuck. But no way in hell is worth this much.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 10:51:15 AM »
Rashard is not "nice as fuck", he's not even a superstar...He's a borderline all-star! Dude is a 6-10 jumpshooter who can't rebound, pass, or defend. :-X

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 12:48:40 PM »
he is not a superstart but he definently is an allstar player with alot of skill.I dunno if he can carry a team on his own but with Howard it should be pretty intresting especialy in the east.

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 03:33:57 PM »
basketball is a joke, these owners are shooting themselves in the foot

Lewis for that much?  I almost pissed myself when I heard that

plus Gerald Wallace getting Chauncey Billups money?  Darko Milicic getting $7 mil a year for 16 career starts?

it's such a waste of money and it's a shame these guys don't realize they can get 3-4 players for that money and make the team stronger

on another note, other sports are getting higher biddings too, shit is outta control  :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 03:48:00 PM »
^^Gerald Wallace should be getting MORE than Chauncey Billups...PeACe

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 04:11:01 PM »
^^Gerald Wallace should be getting MORE than Chauncey Billups...PeACe

but it's principle, what the fuck has Gerald Wallace ever done?

you just don't give that guy that deal when Billups has a Finals MVP....

on 2nd thought you don't give either one of those fucks that much of your payroll