Poll

Which bank is better?

Wells Fargo
1 (16.7%)
Washington Mutual
5 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Better Bank?  (Read 196 times)

GangstaBoogy

Better Bank?
« on: July 14, 2007, 10:19:54 AM »
Just wanna get some opinions.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Better Bank?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 12:27:20 AM »
Bank of America

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 01:25:29 AM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 09:51:04 AM »
^ really? everyone I know who's ever done business with them said the same thing: "bank of america is crooks, a lot of my money came up missing"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 09:54:17 AM »
I only fuck with Bank of America.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2007, 10:34:02 AM »
^ really? everyone I know who's ever done business with them said the same thing: "bank of america is crooks, a lot of my money came up missing"

LOL@thinking a huge franchise like Bank of America is tryna steal chump change from your friends.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2007, 10:39:56 AM »

LOL@thinking a huge franchise like Bank of America is tryna steal chump change from your friends.

I used to bank with BOA. While none of my money came up missing I had so many problems with direct deposit, it was ridiculous.

For example, if my check was supposed to be deposited the 1st, sometime it wouldn't show up till the 3rd. For like 5 months in a row. And I know it wasn't from my jobs side (Best Buy at the time)

That was just my personal experiance, not to say that it is the norm, but I'm kinda weary of BOA after that episode.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 10:41:31 AM by StevenQBosell »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2007, 11:28:31 AM »

I used to bank with BOA. While none of my money came up missing I had so many problems with direct deposit, it was ridiculous.

For example, if my check was supposed to be deposited the 1st, sometime it wouldn't show up till the 3rd. For like 5 months in a row. And I know it wasn't from my jobs side (Best Buy at the time)

That was just my personal experiance, not to say that it is the norm, but I'm kinda weary of BOA after that episode.

I'm sure that has happened to other people with other banks...B of A is all about their service.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 11:32:12 AM »
i fucks with wamu for myself and for the my storage company account
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 11:46:35 AM »
From people I know that used Bank of America, I've heard nothing but negative feedback. But I guess thats just BOAs in the south..
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2007, 06:52:18 PM »
BOFA!

Real Nigga

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2007, 07:57:01 PM »
i've never had an account, both my parents had bad credit so i never wanted the government to rape my money if they were fuckin up too bad, i got a shoebox filled up tho! ghetto but, i always have money without waiting to find a atm or worrying about overspending

BLACK ROYALTY

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2007, 08:13:55 PM »
Soveriegn

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2007, 08:39:20 PM »
WAMU is definently better. I use it and i've only had one problem and that was a stupid hold on my account but one drive up to their bank fixed it. Good bank. Steer clear of Wachovia though.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2007, 09:54:02 PM »
BOFA!
bofa my nuts in your mouth hahaha lol
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!