Author Topic: Crooked I "Hip-Hop Weekly" Vol. 16 - My Bitch Freestyle [Audio]  (Read 708 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/hiphopweekly/

It's Wednesday, that means a new Crooked I "Hip-Hop Weekly" freestyle! Last week was over Kanye West's "Can't Tell Me Nothing", but this week we come back to the West Coast, as Crooked chose the DJ Khalil produced track "My Bitch, which was a controversial leftover from The Game's "Doctor's Advocate" album.

More shoutouts this week, and Crooked rips the beat as usually. 16 weeks, that's 4 months of Crooked I music every week, for free. Download Vol. 16 below:

Crooked I - My Bitch (Freestyle)

Check back next week for Vol. 17! Check back next week for Vol. 17! In the meantime, if you've missed any of the "Hip-Hop Weekly" freestyles, check out the Dubcnn Official Hip-Hop Weekly Archive.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 11:51:22 AM by Rud »

d-nice

Re: Crooked I "Hip-Hop Weekly" Vol. 16 - My Bitch Freestyle [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 11:50:20 AM »
Props Nima. That is crazy he has kept this up for 4 MONTHS!!!

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 12:14:33 PM »
Respect for doin' this HHW shit!!!4 months  :o damn and every track is a banger!!!Crooked is the shit! 8)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 12:27:20 PM »
Perfect track to pick, I LOVE this beat.  He ripped it.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 01:00:23 PM »
damn this one was hard damnnnnnn 8)

EFFeX

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 01:00:52 PM »
Props for the official download Nima!

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 01:09:54 PM »
lol....why would you say its produced by Khalil? It was done by Dre. Thats why it never came out.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 02:07:15 PM »
lol....why would you say its produced by Khalil? It was done by Dre. Thats why it never came out.

no it was produced by khalil and there different reasons why it didnt come out

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 02:25:54 PM »

lol, im not some kid who is assuming. I KNOW this was produced by Dre, and this was why it wasnt released. It was also the first track Game recorded for what was then, the Devils Advocate. I deno who you are, and where u get your info, but i know who i get mine from. Lets just agree to disagree on this one.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 04:18:18 PM »

lol, im not some kid who is assuming. I KNOW this was produced by Dre, and this was why it wasnt released. It was also the first track Game recorded for what was then, the Devils Advocate. I deno who you are, and where u get your info, but i know who i get mine from. Lets just agree to disagree on this one.

i always assumed it didnt come out because of teh content of the track, anyway whoever did it, its a dope beat.

As usuual Crook kills it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 04:21:32 PM »

I always thought the track was something only Dre would do, I was suprised when I heard it wasn't.  What's your source, just out of curiousity?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 04:30:06 PM »
Song was tight!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 04:38:49 PM »
heat as usual 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 04:48:59 PM »
This song reminds me, Crooked and Game should do a track together.

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 05:21:33 PM »

I always thought the track was something only Dre would do, I was suprised when I heard it wasn't.  What's your source, just out of curiousity?

Nu Jerzey Devil