Author Topic: Cant C Me/Gimme 50 Feet  (Read 290 times)

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
Cant C Me/Gimme 50 Feet
« on: July 23, 2007, 10:59:05 AM »
Anyone know which one of these tracks was actually recorded with Dre and Cube verses?? Obviously Cant C Me was on AEOM

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: Cant C Me/Gimme 50 Feet
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 11:08:26 AM »
from the Source article back in 93-94 it stated that those were the only two tracks that had been completed by Dre and Cube for the Helter Skelter project.

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 11:17:32 AM »
from the Source article back in 93-94 it stated that those were the only two tracks that had been completed by Dre and Cube for the Helter Skelter project.

So these 2 tracks exist in completed form?? Is there an instrumental for "Gimme for 50 feet"?

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 12:09:25 PM »
Dre said in the interview they were completed but I don't know of anyone who's heard "Gimme 50 Feet" unless they just renamed the track and gave it to somebody else like Pac.

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 12:21:09 PM »
Dre said in the interview they were completed but I don't know of anyone who's heard "Gimme 50 Feet" unless they just renamed the track and gave it to somebody else like Pac.

Damm shame..NBK was great, Cant C Me woulda been great, and i'm sure Gimme 50 feet was no different. It woulda been a classic album for sure. 

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 12:36:48 PM »

Damm shame..NBK was great, Cant C Me woulda been great, and i'm sure Gimme 50 feet was no different. It woulda been a classic album for sure. 

that is for sure, i believe Gimme 50 Feet is unreleased and will probably stay unreleased...

Chad

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 12:52:12 PM »
Maybe it was the "2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted" track my Snoop & Pac...In Pac's 3rd verse, he leads off by saying "now gimme 50 feet..."  That was around the time that Death Row started jerkin' Dre around and taking his beats....maybe that wa sone of them...I still don't think Daz produced that one, Ambitionz of A Ridah and Got My Mind Made Up...sound like Dre's shit from back then too much IMO...
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 12:58:05 PM »
Maybe it was the "2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted" track my Snoop & Pac...In Pac's 3rd verse, he leads off by saying "now gimme 50 feet..."  That was around the time that Death Row started jerkin' Dre around and taking his beats....maybe that wa sone of them...I still don't think Daz produced that one, Ambitionz of A Ridah and Got My Mind Made Up...sound like Dre's shit from back then too much IMO...

Nah they don't sound like Dre produced them but he probably mastered them.

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 12:58:58 PM »

I agree that AEOM has about 4-5 tracks (Daz credited) that sound like they're at least Dre influenced. One thats not credited to Daz but sounds like Dre was involved is Only God can judge me now.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 11:29:35 PM »
got my mind made up sounds more dre-ish than any other allegedly daz produced tracks on there to me

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Blu Lacez

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 07:21:45 PM »

I agree that AEOM has about 4-5 tracks (Daz credited) that sound like they're at least Dre influenced. One thats not credited to Daz but sounds like Dre was involved is Only God can judge me now.

^^
That Track Was Produced By Doug Rasheed-Who also Did the Beat for Coolio's Gangsta Paradise
Only God can judge me now,was mixed by Dave Aron..don't know who mastered it though!

Peep More from Doug Rasheed:
www.myspace.com/dougrasheed

Blu!