Author Topic: Should we really trade Andrew Bynum?  (Read 1369 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Should we really trade Andrew Bynum?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 11:52:50 AM »
What do you guys think now? BabyG, do you still think that Minnesota's offer for KG was better? Spice, you still think Biedrins is "definitely" a better player than Bynum? LOL.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 11:55:41 AM »
What do you guys think now? BabyG, do you still think that Minnesota's offer for KG was better? Spice, you still think Biedrins is "definitely" a better player than Bynum? LOL.

Spice gets OWNED hahahhaa
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

WC Iz Active

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 03:26:43 PM »
HAHAH LMAO at bringing this back up, get a life NIK.

Anyways maybe not definitely better but yea right now he is just as good if not better.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 03:43:20 PM »
I fucking love this sport!

You can't believe how a player can change and mature from one year to another. Last year i wasn't a Farmar fan at all, and i've written it a couple of times too, in this forum. I was never been impressed by him (before this season), i wasn't impressed by him at UCLA (i prefeer defensive-minded point guards who have a "pass-first" menthality), and i didn't think he was worth Farmar's backup spot. Shit this summer i was supporting Crittenton more than him (i still like Crit, tho). Then he suddenly started to play on a whole new level for him. NOW i'm impressed! Luke Walton, on the other hand, was a player i loved. I thought he was something "special", with great potential. But this season he's a huge disappointment to me. After he signed that big contract, he probably lost the "fire". Bynum? What can i say? I wasn't impressed about him too, last season. I mean dude looked special, but he had a very disappointing work attitude, he arrived late in trainings, he played with no passion, he even said: "I don't care if i start or not" who made Phil mad about him (me too). Then the infamous Kobe sentence probably put the fire under his ass, and now he's a man on a mission. Now it's clear this dude is probably the most exciting young project in the league. Shit we're seriously arguing if Bynum will end up being better than Howard in 2 years! No shit. What can i say? Nothing, i just want to thank Mitch. I'm one of the very few guys in here who never really dissed him and who actually respects him. I'm glad he did the right thing by not trading him for Kidd/JO/KG. This guy is "really" special.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »
I fucking love this sport!

You can't believe how a player can change and mature from one year to another. Last year i wasn't a Farmar fan at all, and i've written it a couple of times too, in this forum. I was never been impressed by him (before this season), i wasn't impressed by him at UCLA (i prefeer defensive-minded point guards who have a "pass-first" menthality), and i didn't think he was worth Farmar's backup spot. Shit this summer i was supporting Crittenton more than him (i still like Crit, tho). Then he suddenly started to play on a whole new level for him. NOW i'm impressed! Luke Walton, on the other hand, was a player i loved. I thought he was something "special", with great potential. But this season he's a huge disappointment to me. After he signed that big contract, he probably lost the "fire". Bynum? What can i say? I wasn't impressed about him too, last season. I mean dude looked special, but he had a very disappointing work attitude, he arrived late in trainings, he played with no passion, he even said: "I don't care if i start or not" who made Phil mad about him (me too). Then the infamous Kobe sentence probably put the fire under his ass, and now he's a man on a mission. Now it's clear this dude is probably the most exciting young project in the league. Shit we're seriously arguing if Bynum will end up being better than Howard in 2 years! No shit. What can i say? Nothing, i just want to thank Mitch. I'm one of the very few guys in here who never really dissed him and who actually respects him. I'm glad he did the right thing by not trading him for Kidd/JO/KG. This guy is "really" special.

lets not put Bynum in the HOF just yet...
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 03:57:15 PM »
Oh, c'mon. Just put yourself in my shoes for a moment. Wouldn't you be as excited as i am to have Kobe PLUS a (real) 7'0', 20 years old kid as dominant as Bynum in your team?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 03:59:40 PM »
Oh, c'mon. Just put yourself in my shoes for a moment. Wouldn't you be as excited as i am to have Kobe PLUS a (real) 7'0', 20 years old kid as dominant as Bynum in your team?

yes you should be

but when someone tells me the Lakers are better than the C's even though we served themtwice this year, thats just foolish  (not calling you out)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 04:02:30 PM by Hack Wilson »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 04:03:59 PM »

Anyways maybe not definitely better but yea right now he is just as good if not better.

The only thing hilarious about me bringing this back is that you got sonned badly. Biedrins is good, but he's nowhere near Bynum.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 04:07:30 PM »

yes you should be

but when someone tells me the Lakers are better than the C's even though we served themtwice this year, thats just foolish  (not calling you out)

Like I said...wait till the playoffs to do your talking, bro.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 04:10:22 PM »

yes you should be

Like I said...wait till the playoffs to do your talking, bro.

29-3 foo  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2008, 04:10:59 PM »
See what I can't stand? We all know you just "believed" in Bynum because he's a Laker. Now, as he is kicking ass, you act like you were that super analyzer who sees talent nobody else could see. LOL.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WC Iz Active

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2008, 04:12:38 PM »

The only thing hilarious about me bringing this back is that you got sonned badly. Biedrins is good, but he's nowhere near Bynum.

how is he nowhere close??  you are a biased tool

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2008, 04:15:10 PM »
See what I can't stand? We all know you just "believed" in Bynum because he's a Laker. Now, as he is kicking ass, you act like you were that super analyzer who sees talent nobody else could see. LOL.

hahahahaha

WC Iz Active

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2008, 04:16:32 PM »
ahahahah so true.  NIK is a joke.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »

Are you saying I hyped Turiaf and Mihm as much as I hyped Bynum? Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense. Any true basketball head coulda seen that Bynum was something special from a mile away.