Author Topic: SPIDER-LOC - Summertime (AUDIO)  (Read 632 times)

Al Bundy

Re: SPIDER-LOC - Summertime (AUDIO)
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2007, 01:22:34 AM »
^^^

Degree is broadcast journalism.

You didn't notice, you're the only one using caps? Why do you have to "scream" your text?

IF I DON'T SCREAM HOW ELSE CAN I BE HEARD ? I LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT IN ALL AREAS..SO ARE YOU ON HERE PROFESSIONALLY ? AND HOW FAR DO YOU PLAN ON TAKING YOUR CAREER IN BROADCAST JOURNALISM ? JOURNALISM WAS MY MINOR , I'M ALSO A NOVELIST...

Wow man ur just overdoing it now, not funny, so stop it!!!

Or what, you'll keep giving me negative karma?  ::)

I didnt give u negative shit, i dont do that type of shit, only hurt ass kids do!!!

That's funny, because anyone else who has the power to give me negative rep that is online right now is cool with me.

How the hell am i suppose to know who isnt or who is, maybe there puttin a front on and fucking it up, i didnt touch ur karma shit, so get off my dick, i could care less about that karma stuff, it doesnt mean anything LOL, someone fucked mine up big time lol!!!

Did I strike a nerve? I'm just bringing up facts.  ;)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2007, 01:24:53 AM »
^^^

You didn't notice, you're the only one using caps? Why do you have to "scream" your text?

IF I DON'T SCREAM HOW ELSE CAN I BE HEARD ? I LIKE TO BE DIFFERENT IN ALL AREAS..SO ARE YOU ON HERE PROFESSIONALLY ? AND HOW FAR DO YOU PLAN ON TAKING YOUR CAREER IN BROADCAST JOURNALISM ? JOURNALISM WAS MY MINOR , I'M ALSO A NOVELIST...

I didnt give u negative shit, i dont do that type of shit, only hurt ass kids do!!!

That's funny, because anyone else who has the power to give me negative rep that is online right now is cool with me.

It was me. I admit it. Fuck you Bundy. :P

Al Bundy

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2007, 01:31:40 AM »
^^^

It was me. I admit it. Fuck you Bundy. :P

:catfight:

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2007, 04:51:48 AM »
The Beat Got wasted on that Wack Rapper-Spider Loc!!

The Dude on the Hook is Dope!!
Dang, dis beat is Smooth!!!

But Spider Loc is wack!!
His lyrics ARE STRAIGHT TRASH ON THIS!!

I'M ON THE HUMMER
IT'S THE SUMMER

:loser:
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2007, 04:52:40 AM »

Wish i could give you a prop!
But this is funny!!
LMAO!!
PROPS!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

d-nice

« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2007, 06:39:01 AM »
LOL at this thread. Let's stay focused people!  ;D

Back to the track. Average to me. The beat is a little too uptempo for Spider's vocals. And at times his vocals have no flow to it. But the beat is cool.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2007, 07:20:39 AM »

Back to the track. Average to me. The beat is a little too uptempo for Spider's vocals. And at times his vocals have no flow to it. But the beat is cool.

I AGREE WE'VE ALL BEEN OFF TOPIC WITH THIS ONE...LOL...I LIKED SPI'S FLOW AND DELIVERY AND PLUS THE BEAT WAS OFF THE HOOK ; ALBUM MATERIAL IF YOU ASK ME...SPI REALLY SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER AND BETTER IMPROVING IN ALL AREAS IF YOU ASK ME...HE'S DEFINITELY COME A LONG WAY FROM BRAINLESS : THE PREQUEL ; DON'T YOU AGREE ??

d-nice

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2007, 07:26:42 AM »

I AGREE WE'VE ALL BEEN OFF TOPIC WITH THIS ONE...LOL...I LIKED SPI'S FLOW AND DELIVERY AND PLUS THE BEAT WAS OFF THE HOOK ; ALBUM MATERIAL IF YOU ASK ME...SPI REALLY SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER AND BETTER IMPROVING IN ALL AREAS IF YOU ASK ME...HE'S DEFINITELY COME A LONG WAY FROM BRAINLESS : THE PREQUEL ; DON'T YOU AGREE ??

Yeah he is getting better with his songs, this one just really did not do it for me personally, but hey that's just me. You can't make a classic every time out. I'm interested to see what his album will sound like.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2007, 07:38:57 AM »
LMFAO, fuck, I think I'ma have to start checking the West Coast section forum more. Ya'll is crazy. Lol.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2007, 07:47:09 AM »

Yeah he is getting better with his songs, this one just really did not do it for me personally, but hey that's just me. You can't make a classic every time out. I'm interested to see what his album will sound like.

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ; YOU CAN'T MAKE A CLASSIC FOR EVERYONE EVERYTIME..I'M ALSO VERY INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT HIS ALBUM WILL SOUND LIKE ...I REALLY HOPE HE GETS THE CREDIT HE DESERVES.. ;) ;D
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 08:05:30 AM by JUCYGIRL »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2007, 08:10:49 AM »
LMAOOOOOOO AT THE RECYCLE BIN

STRAIGHT GARBAGE!!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2007, 08:36:57 AM »

Lmfao. No hate for me though, song just wasn't too good