Author Topic: SPIDER-LOC - Summertime (AUDIO)  (Read 631 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: SPIDER-LOC - Summertime (AUDIO)
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 11:43:07 PM »
LMAO at all the clowns on this thread, u dont know what real music is hahahaha, id slap one of one u lil shits if u thought this song was wack. How could this song possibly be wack LMAO, it says "Summertime" and thats exactly the vibe the song has "Summertime" sooo...... why did u bother listening to it LMAO, wack ass people!!!

It's called opinion, and you can suck it yes homo.

OPINION HUH ? I BET YOU MONEY YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO THE SONG ..AND DID ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT TRYNA BE FUNNY SO YOU CAN EARN YOUR LIL BROWNIE POINTS..I DIDN'T KNOW THIS FORUM WAS BECOMING A SHOWTIME @ THE APOLLO NIGHT ...YOU CALL IT AN OPINION I CALL IT HATIN'...YOU WENT TO EXTREME MEASURES ALL SO YOU CAN GET A PAT ON THE BACK..HA HA HA ...BEST AWARD FOR FUNNIEST COMEDIAN ON THE WEST COAST CONNECTION FORUM ..YOU GOT ANY MORE JOKES ? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE SO YOU CAN GET SOME MORE PROPS !!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ::) :-* :-*

LOL. Like I sit here all day trying to make you guys laugh. Obviously as you can see on the picture that I downloaded it. Do you want a picture of me playing it? LMAO.

But afterall, you're on his dick so if I ever say anything that doesn't sit right with you, you'll bitch about it.

Stop flapping ur gums Al Bundy (No Homo) LMAO u are a homo man, quit crying about what other people say, just ignore her, u dont have to respond to everything or act smart by putting that pic up, no one cares, u dont like SPI then u dont like him haha, thats the bottom line man, so stop it man, shut up now!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 11:44:07 PM »
LMAO at all the clowns on this thread, u dont know what real music is hahahaha, id slap one of one u lil shits if u thought this song was wack. How could this song possibly be wack LMAO, it says "Summertime" and thats exactly the vibe the song has "Summertime" sooo...... why did u bother listening to it LMAO, wack ass people!!!

OPINION HUH ? I BET YOU MONEY YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO THE SONG ..AND DID ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT TRYNA BE FUNNY SO YOU CAN EARN YOUR LIL BROWNIE POINTS..I DIDN'T KNOW THIS FORUM WAS BECOMING A SHOWTIME @ THE APOLLO NIGHT ...YOU CALL IT AN OPINION I CALL IT HATIN'...YOU WENT TO EXTREME MEASURES ALL SO YOU CAN GET A PAT ON THE BACK..HA HA HA ...BEST AWARD FOR FUNNIEST COMEDIAN ON THE WEST COAST CONNECTION FORUM ..YOU GOT ANY MORE JOKES ? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE SO YOU CAN GET SOME MORE PROPS !!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ::) :-* :-*

LOL. Like I sit here all day trying to make you guys laugh. Obviously as you can see on the picture that I downloaded it. Do you want a picture of me playing it? LMAO.

But afterall, you're on his dick so if I ever say anything that doesn't sit right with you, you'll bitch about it.

Stop flapping ur gums Al Bundy (No Homo) LMAO u are a homo man, quit crying about what other people say, just ignore her, u dont have to respond to everything or act smart by putting that pic up, no one cares, u dont like SPI then u dont like him haha, thats the bottom line man, so stop it man, shut up now!!!

Dear Mr. Forum Nazi,

If I do not like a certain artist, I will post saying so.

Yours truely (no homo),
Al Bundy

PS: Suck it.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 11:46:05 PM »

Dear Mr. Forum Nazi,

Yours truely (no homo),
Al Bundy

LMAO u said suck it like 1000 times now, its getting old, im not gay, im sure you are, so get someone else to suck that w.e u think u have LMAO, hoe ass kid, stop  fuckin this thread up now, hush LOL!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 11:47:45 PM »

Dear Mr. Forum Nazi,

Yours truely (no homo),
Al Bundy

LMAO u said suck it like 1000 times now, its getting old, im not gay, im sure you are, so get someone else to suck that w.e u think u have LMAO, hoe ass kid, stop  fuckin this thread up now, hush LOL!!!

Suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it.

You spider loc dick jockeys are making my night.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2007, 11:52:33 PM »

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TRYING YOUR BEST TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE WENT TO THE EXTREME MEASURES YOU WENT TO..AND IF YOU REALLY DID PLAY IT YOU CAN HEAR FOR YOURSELF THAT THE SONG IS ALBUM MATERIAL..BUT NOOOOOOOOOO ..YOU'LL NEVER ADMIT TO LIKING ANY OF SPI'S SONGS..AND THAT'S ALL GOOD...WE DON'T ALL HAVE TO LIKE EVERYTHING ..BUT WAS ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT REALLY NECESSARY ? I MEAN IF I DON'T LIKE AN ARTIST I WOULD NEVER TAKE THAT MUCH TIME, EFFORT, AND ENERGY TO DO WHAT YOU DID !!  :D ;) ;) :-*

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2007, 11:56:11 PM »

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TRYING YOUR BEST TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE WENT TO THE EXTREME MEASURES YOU WENT TO..AND IF YOU REALLY DID PLAY IT YOU CAN HEAR FOR YOURSELF THAT THE SONG IS ALBUM MATERIAL..BUT NOOOOOOOOOO ..YOU'LL NEVER ADMIT TO LIKING ANY OF SPI'S SONGS..AND THAT'S ALL GOOD...WE DON'T ALL HAVE TO LIKE EVERYTHING ..BUT WAS ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT REALLY NECESSARY ? I MEAN IF I DON'T LIKE AN ARTIST I WOULD NEVER TAKE THAT MUCH TIME, EFFORT, AND ENERGY TO DO WHAT YOU DID !!  :D ;) ;) :-*

Did you pass elementary school? Determining the quality of a song is subjective and is based off of opinion. :stupid:

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 12:03:37 AM »

Did you pass elementary school? Determining the quality of a song is subjective and is based off of opinion. :stupid:
I PASSED ALL THE WAY TO MY B.A DEGREE IN SOCIOLOGY...HOW FAR DID YOU PASS ALONG IN YOUR "HOW TO BECOME A COMEDIAN FOR DUMMIES " CLASSES ? LIKE I SAID IT'S OK NOT TO LIKE A SONG OR ARTIST BUT YOU TOOK IT FURTHER WITH YOUR COMICS..AT LEAST TRY AND BE MATURE AND DISCUSS IT LIKE AN ADULT IF YOU FELT THE NEED FOR ATTENTION AND ACCEPTANCE

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2007, 12:06:42 AM »

LMAO, stop embarassing urself, no one is making ur night, only person who is, is that naked guy sitting on ur bed waiting for u. So turn off your computer and get crackin u hoe ass kid hahahaha (no homo) LMAO u are a homo man, get outta here!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 12:08:15 AM »

I PASSED ALL THE WAY TO MY B.A DEGREE IN SOCIOLOGY...HOW FAR DID YOU PASS ALONG IN YOUR "HOW TO BECOME A COMEDIAN FOR DUMMIES " CLASSES ? LIKE I SAID IT'S OK NOT TO LIKE A SONG OR ARTIST BUT YOU TOOK IT FURTHER WITH YOUR COMICS..AT LEAST TRY AND BE MATURE AND DISCUSS IT LIKE AN ADULT IF YOU FELT THE NEED FOR ATTENTION AND ACCEPTANCE

You're right. I shouldn't waste my time with people who can't figure out that I don't like the song based on how I percieved it which KEYWORD is my opinion.

Quit your bitching because I think the song sucks ass.

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 12:09:39 AM »

LMAO, stop embarassing urself, no one is making ur night, only person who is, is that naked guy sitting on ur bed waiting for u. So turn off your computer and get crackin u hoe ass kid hahahaha (no homo) LMAO u are a homo man, get outta here!!!

LOL @ you editing your original post. And somehow you know who is in my bedroom? You sitting in my bushes with a video camera or something? LOL

:loser:

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 12:14:35 AM »

LOL @ you editing your original post. And somehow you know who is in my bedroom? You sitting in my bushes with a video camera or something? LOL

:loser:

Ya man im a peeping tom LMAO!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 12:17:06 AM »

You're right. I shouldn't waste my time with people who can't figure out that I don't like the song based on how I percieved it which KEYWORD is my opinion.

LIKE I SAID ONCE BEFORE ILL SAY IT AGAIN..I DONT CARE IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE SONG..IM ASKING YOU "WHY ARE YOU SPENDING SO MUCH TIME EFFORT AND ENERGY ON SOMETHING THAT YOU DISLIKED ACCORDING TO YOUR PERCEPTION " ???????

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 12:18:13 AM »

LIKE I SAID ONCE BEFORE ILL SAY IT AGAIN..I DONT CARE IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE SONG..IM ASKING YOU "WHY ARE YOU SPENDING SO MUCH TIME EFFORT AND ENERGY ON SOMETHING THAT YOU DISLIKED ACCORDING TO YOUR PERCEPTION " ???????

Two plus two is four. Can we agree on that?

You reply to my post. I reply back.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 12:19:43 AM »

I PASSED ALL THE WAY TO MY B.A DEGREE IN SOCIOLOGY..

Ok that's the 2nd time you've said that... are you really serious?

If that's the case, why do you type in all caps? All the time?

You got a degree, but still type in all caps?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 12:23:16 AM »

I PASSED ALL THE WAY TO MY B.A DEGREE IN SOCIOLOGY..

Ok that's the 2nd time you've said that... are you really serious?

If that's the case, why do you type in all caps? All the time?

You got a degree, but still type in all caps?

LOL, thats irrelevent dude, what does that have to do with anything? Im not sticking up for her, but she could type in capital pink letters for all i care LOL, just letters dude chill, its all good!!!