Author Topic: SPIDER-LOC - Summertime (AUDIO)  (Read 652 times)

MOON KNIGHT

SPIDER-LOC - Summertime (AUDIO)
« on: August 01, 2007, 07:04:46 PM »

Hate It Or Love It...Here You Go

SPIDER-LOC  -   Summertime   http://www.zshare.net/audio/29474468f3cef4/   

StevenQBosell

Re: SPIDER-LOC - Summertime (AUDIO)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 07:21:14 PM »
hmmm, I have a suspicion that juicygurl is gonna make an appearance in this thread

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 07:58:24 PM »
^^^ AND YOU KNOW THIS..LMAO...PROPS FOR THE POST ..I ALWAYS LOVE THE SUMMERTIME.. IT'S DEFINITELY FIRE !...CAN WE EXPECT THIS TRACK ON THE "KING OF R&B "?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 08:00:22 PM by JUCYGIRL »

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 08:52:14 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 08:58:36 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 09:00:28 PM »
fukking dog shit
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 09:45:38 PM »
hmmm, I have a suspicion that juicygurl is gonna make an appearance in this thread

hahahah that nappy headed hoe would suck dick to get spider loc some fans...hahahahaha

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 10:02:34 PM »
ITS NOT NICE TO CALL OUT NAMES...ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M NOT AROUND...BUT THANK YOU FOR KEEPING MY NAME IN YOUR MOUTH ..LOL..AND FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT TOOK THE TIME TO LISTEN TO SPI'S SHIT IM SURE HE APPRECIATED THE TIME YOU INVESTED IN DOING SO ..AND ALSO FOR THE EXTRA'D OUT SHENANIGAN'S WITH THE RECYCLE BIN !!! 8) :P ;) :D :cheers:

GangstaBoogy

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2007, 10:35:04 PM »
LMAO +1
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

messi19

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007, 10:41:04 PM »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2007, 11:15:39 PM »
How could this song possibly be wack LMAO, it says "Summertime" and thats exactly the vibe the song has "Summertime" sooo...... why did u bother listening to it LMAO. Song is bangin!!!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 11:19:54 PM by johnny1000 »

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2007, 11:17:43 PM »
LMAO at all the clowns on this thread, u dont know what real music is hahahaha, id slap one of one u lil shits if u thought this song was wack. How could this song possibly be wack LMAO, it says "Summertime" and thats exactly the vibe the song has "Summertime" sooo...... why did u bother listening to it LMAO, wack ass people!!!

It's called opinion, and you can suck it yes homo.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2007, 11:33:37 PM »
LMAO at all the clowns on this thread, u dont know what real music is hahahaha, id slap one of one u lil shits if u thought this song was wack. How could this song possibly be wack LMAO, it says "Summertime" and thats exactly the vibe the song has "Summertime" sooo...... why did u bother listening to it LMAO, wack ass people!!!

OPINION HUH ? I BET YOU MONEY YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO THE SONG ..AND DID ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT TRYNA BE FUNNY SO YOU CAN EARN YOUR LIL BROWNIE POINTS..I DIDN'T KNOW THIS FORUM WAS BECOMING A SHOWTIME @ THE APOLLO NIGHT ...YOU CALL IT AN OPINION I CALL IT HATIN'...YOU WENT TO EXTREME MEASURES ALL SO YOU CAN GET A PAT ON THE BACK..HA HA HA ...BEST AWARD FOR FUNNIEST COMEDIAN ON THE WEST COAST CONNECTION FORUM ..YOU GOT ANY MORE JOKES ? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE SO YOU CAN GET SOME MORE PROPS !!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ::) :-* :-*

Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2007, 11:37:12 PM »

OPINION HUH ? I BET YOU MONEY YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO THE SONG ..AND DID ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT TRYNA BE FUNNY SO YOU CAN EARN YOUR LIL BROWNIE POINTS..I DIDN'T KNOW THIS FORUM WAS BECOMING A SHOWTIME @ THE APOLLO NIGHT ...YOU CALL IT AN OPINION I CALL IT HATIN'...YOU WENT TO EXTREME MEASURES ALL SO YOU CAN GET A PAT ON THE BACK..HA HA HA ...BEST AWARD FOR FUNNIEST COMEDIAN ON THE WEST COAST CONNECTION FORUM ..YOU GOT ANY MORE JOKES ? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE SO YOU CAN GET SOME MORE PROPS !!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ::) :-* :-*

LOL. Like I sit here all day trying to make you guys laugh. Obviously as you can see on the picture that I downloaded it. Do you want a picture of me playing it? LMAO.

But afterall, you're on his dick so if I ever say anything that doesn't sit right with you, you'll bitch about it.