Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171732 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1320 on: August 10, 2008, 11:11:44 AM »
the sun's talking shit again,tryna to play up an issue between benitez and the owners over the barry sale

there trying to make it look like the owners dont think barrys worth 18 million

when in truth the club as a whole dosent think hes worth 18 million

plus the fans made it pretty clear yesterday at lazio they dont want alonso to go

and post match benitez praised him and said he was in the market for a left winger

there basically the same player i dont think barry will improve your side .

Its pretty obvious that Gerrard and Mascherano is the best partnership.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1321 on: August 10, 2008, 12:35:35 PM »
agreed^^

although on paper xavi is a c.l winner and a european champion...im also sure hes younger than barry??

didnt have the greatest season last year but i know he had problems with fitness

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1322 on: August 10, 2008, 01:05:45 PM »
only other theory is benitez wants barry to play on the left like he used to

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1323 on: August 13, 2008, 04:07:41 AM »
Aug 16th 1345 is going doooown

I can't wait! :D

kemizt

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1324 on: August 13, 2008, 02:18:13 PM »

Fenerbahce(türkish team) played against FK Partizan(serb team) in serbia today. Game ended 2.2

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1325 on: August 13, 2008, 02:21:03 PM »
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

No huns in Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Police will be happy, no more city's being infested with the scum :baseballbat: ...for another year at least!

IN WALTER WE TRUST  :banana: :cow: :banana_rock: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :cow: :cow: :monkey: :banana: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana: :cow: :cow: :banana_llama:

What does that mean ? Huns ?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1326 on: August 13, 2008, 03:28:48 PM »
did harry kewell make it through the whole game? ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1327 on: August 13, 2008, 05:38:57 PM »

Police will be happy, no more city's being infested with the scum :baseballbat: ...for another year at least!

IN WALTER WE TRUST  :banana: :cow: :banana_rock: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :cow: :cow: :monkey: :banana: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama: :banana: :cow: :cow: :banana_llama:

Don't u see what team he supports?

He means Rangers..

kemizt

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1328 on: August 13, 2008, 06:40:56 PM »

He didnt even play, hes injured. LOL

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1329 on: August 14, 2008, 12:08:34 AM »

He didnt even play, hes injured. LOL

LMAO nice to see hes still the same ole harry

Miez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #1330 on: August 14, 2008, 01:41:49 AM »

i googled it lol

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1331 on: August 14, 2008, 11:26:13 AM »

i googled it lol

If u go to wikipedia it says this:

Turkic theory

Further information: Hunnic language

The Huns may be of Turkic (or pre-Proto-Turkic) origin. This school of thought emerged when Joseph de Guignes in the 18th century identified the Huns with the Xiongnu or (H)siung-nu.[11] It is supported by O. Maenchen-Helfen on the basis of his linguistic studies.[12][13] English scholar Peter Heather called the Huns "the first group of Turkic, as opposed to Iranian, nomads to have intruded into Europe".[14] Turkish researcher Kemal Cemal bolsters this assertion by showing similarities in words and names in Turkic and Hunnic languages, and similarities in systems of governance of Hunnic and Turkic tribes. Hungarian historian Gyula Nemeth also supports this view.[15] Uyghur historian Turghun Almas has suggested a link between the Huns and the Uyghurs, a Turkic speaking people who reside in Xinjiang, China.

This article will not discuss the "White Huns" and "Red Huns", since there is no definite evidence that they were related to the classical "Huns".[16][17] Furthermore, not much is known of their language.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns

Miez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #1332 on: August 15, 2008, 07:51:41 AM »

i googled it lol

Turkic theory

The Huns may be of Turkic (or pre-Proto-Turkic) origin. This school of thought emerged when Joseph de Guignes in the 18th century identified the Huns with the Xiongnu or (H)siung-nu.[11] It is supported by O. Maenchen-Helfen on the basis of his linguistic studies.[12][13] English scholar Peter Heather called the Huns "the first group of Turkic, as opposed to Iranian, nomads to have intruded into Europe".[14] Turkish researcher Kemal Cemal bolsters this assertion by showing similarities in words and names in Turkic and Hunnic languages, and similarities in systems of governance of Hunnic and Turkic tribes. Hungarian historian Gyula Nemeth also supports this view.[15] Uyghur historian Turghun Almas has suggested a link between the Huns and the Uyghurs, a Turkic speaking people who reside in Xinjiang, China.

This article will not discuss the "White Huns" and "Red Huns", since there is no definite evidence that they were related to the classical "Huns".[16][17] Furthermore, not much is known of their language.[18]

lol look at this

2.    hun    

derogatory word for german or protestant, esp in Northern ireland.
Used to describe rangers football fans.

great im a german catholic...will i be called a hun there?  ??? ;D

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1333 on: August 15, 2008, 08:23:18 AM »
i think that being a Catholic will cancel out that you're German. they'd probably just call you a Kraut.

looking forward to Saturday! shame i'll miss the Arsenal game due to work, but i'll be watching the rest of the days action.

Also, have you seen the state of the bottom 3 in League 2? no chance were getting relegated this season. lol.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1334 on: August 15, 2008, 03:52:16 PM »

i googled it lol

Turkic theory

lol look at this

2.    hun    

derogatory word for german or protestant, esp in Northern ireland.
Used to describe rangers football fans.

great im a german catholic...will i be called a hun there?  ??? ;D

Being a Catholic certainly cancels out the being German part, i happen to get on well with Germans. The all important question though, if Celtic are playing Rangers who would you want to win?

If the asnwer is Celtic, you are safe. If it's not....you're a hun bastard.

The Maestro