Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171694 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2340 on: April 17, 2009, 01:58:08 AM »
Lol at your sig.

I chuckled at it. Talk about highlighting your own club, eh?

Not any more so than having 2 big pics one of top of the other.

Wasn't my point.

Lol at your sig.

I chuckled at it. Talk about highlighting your own club, eh?

whereas you've spent the last 2 months supporting somebody elses ::)

No way, it's Arsenal for Life.

kemizt

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2341 on: April 18, 2009, 07:04:20 AM »
fergies lost the plot whats he whittering on about now him and his buddy fat head sam alladyce completely failed this time its laughable

apparently the clip in my avator was "arrogant" and humiliated sam alladyce ::)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 07:50:42 AM by FACT!!!! »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2342 on: April 18, 2009, 09:26:53 AM »
but fail to mention how benitez has spent more than fergie

he hasnt though has he??...unless fergie scrapped his whole team in 04-05 and swopped them for a few decent players and a load of dodgy french & senagalese youngsters your conviently forgetting Fergie had a CL winning team on his hands as well as one that challenged for the prem consistently...guessing 04/05's after you bought ferdinand veron and RVD as well...i could also point out ferguson pretty much doubled dalgish spending when he was playing catch-up still didnt get close to him until dalglish re-signed and souness came in

could be we'll have to wait til fergie retires...but u gave me no answer as to why i shouldnt be confident given our form?...u merely latched on to the part u though u could disprove(only to botch it)

two draws(city/tottenham & arsenal) an Utd will have botched it as well 8)

If you want to go back to when the prem league has started we have spent 11 mil  more than you, hardly a huge amount yet liverpool fans love to portray themselves as oliver twist working with mere scraps. We have even recouped more money than you in the same period.

Net Spend 92 - 09 Purchased Sold Nett Per Season 

1 Chelsea £538,690,000 £185,750,000 £352,940,000 £20,761,176 
 2 Liverpool £380,115,000 £177,670,000 £202,445,000 £11,908,529 
 3 Manchester United £391,150,000 £190,565,000 £200,585,000 £11,799,118

As to why im not worried about your form, i cant see you winning all your remaining games which you basically will have to do and also hope we make further slip ups. Which is of course is possible but its just as likely you will do the same.

but you said benitez has spent more than fergie did you not?? so by your own figures

Manchester United(Ferguson) £391,150,000 £190,565,000 £200,585,000 £11,799,118

Liverpool (Benitez) £212,490,000 £102,030,000 £110,460,000 £22,092,000

so benitez hasnt spent more than Fergie so that statement is incorrect FACT!! 

lol you know i meant that since benitez has been in charge from the period of then to now he has spent more than fergie.

fergies lost the plot whats he whittering on about now him and his buddy fat head sam alladyce completely failed this time its laughable

apparently the clip in my avator was "arrogant" and humiliated sam alladyce ::)

Sam seems to agree, Fergie is been Fergie and is on a wind up. The best thing Rafa can do is ignore him but he wont, playing right into Fergies hands.

Calling Everton a small club was out of order and in all honesty you shouldnt disrespect a fellow manager by basically saying that there team is so shit because once you go two up in the first half its game over.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2343 on: April 18, 2009, 11:58:45 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/liverpool/5133010/Liverpools-Rafael-Benitez-loves-to-whinge-says-Sam-Allardyce.html

Alladyce before the game

Quote:
"The interesting thing as far as Rafa is concerned is that he had a big European tie coming up and he was talking about Alex Ferguson," 

ferguson last week...dont u have an important fa cup ties this weekend?

but its very good of ferguson to help us deal with the "small" club remark Rafa MADE 2 YEARS AGO and has since apologized for..we can obviously learn from the great respect he treats man city with

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/england/2008/11/29/robinho-blasts-sir-alex-ferguson-s-comment-on-manchester-city-86908-20933669/

or arsenal

Quote:
Wenger has been in Japan. He doesn't know anything about English football. He's at a big club; well, Arsenal used to be big. He should keep his mouth shut, firmly shut.

in 1997.

Also, for Fergie, how arrogant is it to not speak to the press when the ask you a question you don't like or print an article you disagree with?i fully expect rafa to shoot him down with cold hard facts

and i never even got into the fact he was gesturing to xabi alonso as he had just ignored rafas advice on the freekick and set up torres...why would he be saying game over with an hour to play when he was unhappy we didnt beat villa by more than 5 as GD could stilll be a factor

Fergie is well and truly shook up...alladyce is just brown-nosing his old chum..hence why its took a week 4 him to say anything an he just happens to do same time as fergie did ::)

Raphael

« Reply #2344 on: April 18, 2009, 02:46:27 PM »
AZ lost :laugh:

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2345 on: April 18, 2009, 09:42:41 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/liverpool/5133010/Liverpools-Rafael-Benitez-loves-to-whinge-says-Sam-Allardyce.html

Alladyce before the game

Quote:
"The interesting thing as far as Rafa is concerned is that he had a big European tie coming up and he was talking about Alex Ferguson," 

but its very good of ferguson to help us deal with the "small" club remark Rafa MADE 2 YEARS AGO and has since apologized for..we can obviously learn from the great respect he treats man city with

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/england/2008/11/29/robinho-blasts-sir-alex-ferguson-s-comment-on-manchester-city-86908-20933669/

or arsenal

Quote:
Wenger has been in Japan. He doesn't know anything about English football. He's at a big club; well, Arsenal used to be big. He should keep his mouth shut, firmly shut.

in 1997.

Also, for Fergie, how arrogant is it to not speak to the press when the ask you a question you don't like or print an article you disagree with?i fully expect rafa to shoot him down with cold hard facts

and i never even got into the fact he was gesturing to xabi alonso as he had just ignored rafas advice on the freekick and set up torres...why would he be saying game over with an hour to play when he was unhappy we didnt beat villa by more than 5 as GD could stilll be a factor

Fergie is well and truly shook up...alladyce is just brown-nosing his old chum..hence why its took a week 4 him to say anything an he just happens to do same time as fergie did ::)

If you honestly think Fergie is losing the plot then you aint been watching the Premiership long enough m8. Fergie has seen off every manager that has come up against him, Wenger excluded, but that's only because Arsenal rate him so highly, any other manager and he would be out the door.

Utd are still on course to win 5 trophies this season, Liverpool (IMO) wont win any and are only in contention for one. Utd also have the strongest squad, without Torres Liverpool are not the same team. Ferguson has been here before many times and came out on top, peole who say he is "Cracking up" have no idea what they are talking about. And this is coming from a Celtic supporter who couldnt give a fuck either way who wins the EPL.

The Maestro

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #2346 on: April 19, 2009, 03:34:19 AM »
liverpool season will end this week and benitez is to blame he shouldnt of gone at fergie, everyone knows thats a season ender

Elano

« Reply #2347 on: April 19, 2009, 03:42:05 AM »

Elano

« Reply #2348 on: April 19, 2009, 03:44:10 AM »
And this is coming from a Celtic supporter who couldnt give a fuck either way who wins the EPL.
you are suckin fergie's dick just because is scottish  :P

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2349 on: April 19, 2009, 06:43:33 AM »

Alladyce before the game

Quote:

or arsenal

Quote:

in 1997.

If you honestly think Fergie is losing the plot then you aint been watching the Premiership long enough m8. Fergie has seen off every manager that has come up against him, Wenger excluded, but that's only because Arsenal rate him so highly, any other manager and he would be out the door.

Utd are still on course to win 5 trophies this season, Liverpool (IMO) wont win any and are only in contention for one. Utd also have the strongest squad, without Torres Liverpool are not the same team. Ferguson has been here before many times and came out on top, peole who say he is "Cracking up" have no idea what they are talking about. And this is coming from a Celtic supporter who couldnt give a fuck either way who wins the EPL.

yeah but up til now he's always had some sort of point....this has to be the biggedst load of drivel i've ever heard..funny how when rafa says something its a rant whereas fergie can spout any rubbish the whiskey tells him too and its mind games

im not even saying we'll win it this year...but we'll be challenging again next year and the year after and fergie knows it...hes a scared 8)

bez

« Reply #2350 on: April 19, 2009, 09:56:56 AM »
Lets be honest here. Rafa did not show anybody a lack of respect. He was telling Xabi Alonso to take a quick freekick, Xabi ignored him and fired it in and Liverpool scored, thats why rafa shrugs his shoulders, hes basically saying, dont listen to me. Laughing and joking with his player. Fact.

Come on Everton!!!! Lets do these!!!!!!!!!

And and as far as putting the Tevez Ngog thing in your sig is a load of bollocks. So what, Tevez has done more for his team than Ngog has, goals are one thing but work rate is another. The fact that Man Utd havent actually bought Tevez yet either kinda makes your whole point suck.

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2351 on: April 19, 2009, 10:44:17 AM »
...shiiiit

Elano

« Reply #2352 on: April 19, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »
Lets be honest here. Rafa did not show anybody a lack of respect. He was telling Xabi Alonso to take a quick freekick, Xabi ignored him and fired it in and Liverpool scored, thats why rafa shrugs his shoulders, hes basically saying, dont listen to me. Laughing and joking with his player. Fact.
you are talkin about this ?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2353 on: April 19, 2009, 12:16:52 PM »
you are talkin about this ?

yes that ten second clip prompted two top flight managers to slander our manager in the press

glad fergies arrogance in his team selection blew up in his face...up the everton!!! :o 8)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2354 on: April 19, 2009, 12:25:36 PM »

Come on Everton!!!! Lets do these!!!!!!!!!

And and as far as putting the Tevez Ngog thing in your sig is a load of bollocks. So what, Tevez has done more for his team than Ngog has, goals are one thing but work rate is another. The fact that Man Utd havent actually bought Tevez yet either kinda makes your whole point suck.

i already explained the sig its more a jab at the way facts can be skewed to fit an arguement i dont think ngog is better than tevez but then again i dont think were as short of back-up as  people would have you believe...as for work-rate funny how thats the same thing people fail to mention when evaulating kuyts perfomances....and as for the figures i copied them from elsewhere woulda personally bought him before berbatov anyways
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:29:44 PM by FACT!!!! »