Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171736 times)

Mga223

• 'G'
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2370 on: April 21, 2009, 01:18:45 AM »
Sammy Lee is a horrible wee shite of a man. I cant stand him.

fergie shits on benitez

only wenger has his number (and jose when he was with chelski)

Wenger has Fergie's number? when was the last time Wenger won a trophy?...Because he had a better team in 2 or 3 seasons out of 12 doesnt mean he has his number.

im talking about when they vs

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #2371 on: April 21, 2009, 01:24:55 AM »
Benitez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wenger

are you talking about nowadays or in there career as general

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2372 on: April 21, 2009, 01:26:07 AM »
Benitez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wenger

Don't mind him, he's the forum troll.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #2373 on: April 21, 2009, 01:45:36 AM »

Don't mind him, he's the forum troll.
says the little stupid nerd from norway  :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #2374 on: April 21, 2009, 01:54:21 AM »

we could take about their career too if you want,wenger is a good talent scout but compared to benitez is a loser.
ok he has won a lot of trophies in england but if you compare all his years @ arsenal with the years of benitez @ liverpool......and don't tell me that benitez is lucky.
i must admit that arsenal is a club that has never spent a lot of money to buy players,and for this wenger must be applauded.
arsenal is a "i'd like but i can't" club,i don't know how much is guilty wenger for this...

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #2375 on: April 21, 2009, 02:37:51 AM »

we could take about their career too if you want,wenger is a good talent scout but compared to benitez is a loser.
ok he has won a lot of trophies in england but if you compare all his years @ arsenal with the years of benitez @ liverpool......and don't tell me that benitez is lucky.

i must admit that arsenal is a club that has never spent a lot of money to buy players,and for this wenger must be applauded.
arsenal is a "i'd like but i can't" club,i don't know how much is guilty wenger for this...

yea wenger has never really spent money (which sometimes its just been stupid. etc. when henry left) but i do think wenger is just better all round then benitez, and still dont see the big thing about benitez.

ive been reading this forum for yrs so dw and dinamo isnt as bad as everyone make him

Elano

« Reply #2376 on: April 21, 2009, 03:34:57 AM »

yea wenger has never really spent money (which sometimes its just been stupid. etc. when henry left) but i do think wenger is just better all round then benitez, and still dont see the big thing about benitez.

ive been reading this forum for yrs so dw and dinamo isnt as bad as everyone make him

what's the big deal ? just take a look @ liverpool before benitez.....
with him 1 champions league cup,1 champions league final and only this year out before the semifinals.

Paul

« Reply #2377 on: April 21, 2009, 05:59:25 AM »
Sammy Lee is a horrible wee shite of a man.

haha
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2378 on: April 21, 2009, 11:58:59 AM »
Congrats to everton on sunday but i fear for them against chelsea in the final, considering we played reserve/youth team and they got through on penalties they will need to step up.

Sammy Lee is a horrible wee shite of a man.

haha

lol possibly the worst manager in the history of the premier league.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #2379 on: April 21, 2009, 01:52:46 PM »
liverpool 4 arsenal  4  :o

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2380 on: April 21, 2009, 01:58:26 PM »
Bloody hell arsenal cant defend

Equal points two games in hand  ;D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 02:00:01 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2381 on: April 21, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »
Liverpool are bad for your health.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2382 on: April 21, 2009, 02:04:09 PM »
Bloody hell arsenal cant defend

Fuckin' eh, ruined the game for us.

kemizt

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2383 on: April 21, 2009, 02:10:04 PM »
Arsenal wouldn't have been in the game if Liverpool could defend.

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2384 on: April 21, 2009, 02:13:00 PM »
what teh fuck just happened in the real - getafe game!!!!  :o

some crazy shit!! pepe kicking player when getafe player laying on the ground....the the penalty...and higuain scores in the dying seconds....