Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171712 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3345 on: February 16, 2010, 03:19:47 PM »

Terrible indeed.

I think you'll find every single non top 4 fan would disagree with you.

I know that, but it's not Arsenal's or any of the top 4's fault that they are too good for the rest.

I agree with you there. I don't think it'll ever happen because it'll cheapen the Champions League aswell and in turn cheapen the prestige of the Europa League as the three playoff losers will just see it as a 'wooden spoon' which it isn't. 99% of teams would kill to be in the Europa League. It always pisses me off when people say its a shit competition. Same for the League Cup.

Well, the League Cup is a shit competition, but it gives our u19 team a chance against seniors so I don't mind.

Its not a shit competition. The only people who think it is are the top 4 fans. For everyone else its a rare but genuine chance of winning something.

the thing what always bugs me about arsenal is they haven't won fuck all in over 5 years.. so you'd think they'd treat the league cup with a bit more enthusiasm seeings as the likelyhood of winning either the prem or the champs league is slim as hell.

I agree with you to a certain degree, however the LC is just a bonus. What pisses me off is that Wenger fucked up with the FA Cup  >:(

yeah that was bizarre.. Stoke at home are a strong team
Damn I hate Stoke City FC.

lol, i think there a really decent team.. i know they get criticised for Delaps long throws but they can play some good stuff...
Play some good stuff? Did you see the match today? Only time they got the ball forward was when they scored and it was pure luck that he got the ball.. Don't remember who scored lol. RELEGATE the bastards.

kemizt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3346 on: February 16, 2010, 03:40:52 PM »
Don't mean to sound like a hater but Manchester has scored some of the luckiest goals this season and at the most crucial time. Milain had them before the goal and then everything turned around. Props to Roony though

Invincible

« Reply #3347 on: February 16, 2010, 04:07:15 PM »
Don't mean to sound like a hater but Manchester has scored some of the luckiest goals this season and at the most crucial time. Milain had them before the goal and then everything turned around. Props to Roony though

HATER  ;)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3348 on: February 16, 2010, 04:13:03 PM »

Terrible indeed.

I know that, but it's not Arsenal's or any of the top 4's fault that they are too good for the rest.

I agree with you there. I don't think it'll ever happen because it'll cheapen the Champions League aswell and in turn cheapen the prestige of the Europa League as the three playoff losers will just see it as a 'wooden spoon' which it isn't. 99% of teams would kill to be in the Europa League. It always pisses me off when people say its a shit competition. Same for the League Cup.

Well, the League Cup is a shit competition, but it gives our u19 team a chance against seniors so I don't mind.

Its not a shit competition. The only people who think it is are the top 4 fans. For everyone else its a rare but genuine chance of winning something.

the thing what always bugs me about arsenal is they haven't won fuck all in over 5 years.. so you'd think they'd treat the league cup with a bit more enthusiasm seeings as the likelyhood of winning either the prem or the champs league is slim as hell.

I agree with you to a certain degree, however the LC is just a bonus. What pisses me off is that Wenger fucked up with the FA Cup  >:(

lol, i think there a really decent team.. i know they get criticised for Delaps long throws but they can play some good stuff...
Play some good stuff? Did you see the match today? Only time they got the ball forward was when they scored and it was pure luck that he got the ball.. Don't remember who scored lol. RELEGATE the bastards.

nah i didnt see the game... but fuck that they dont deserve to be considered for relegation.. they might not have many attackin flair players but give them credit they are a proper unit, hard to break down and dont give up.. id glady like to see teams like Hull, Wigan, Sunderland, Burnley go down before Stoke.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3349 on: February 17, 2010, 01:51:36 AM »

Terrible indeed.

nah i didnt see the game... but fuck that they dont deserve to be considered for relegation.. they might not have many attackin flair players but give them credit they are a proper unit, hard to break down and dont give up.. id glady like to see teams like Hull, Wigan, Sunderland, Burnley go down before Stoke.
Let em all go, we need some good clubs in the PL.

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3350 on: February 17, 2010, 01:52:40 AM »
Damn, we have alot of injuries today. Almunia, Arshavin, Gallas, Song, Eduardo - none of them are in the squad. Looks like Sol gets to play though (.......).

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #3351 on: February 17, 2010, 11:10:44 AM »
Damn, we have alot of injuries today. Almunia, Arshavin, Gallas, Song, Eduardo - none of them are in the squad. Looks like Sol gets to play though (.......).
and this will lead to my Porto being victorious!  ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3352 on: February 17, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »

lets hope so  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #3353 on: February 17, 2010, 11:15:20 AM »

lets hope so  8)
I'm extremely confident!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3354 on: February 17, 2010, 11:31:03 AM »
"Porto welcome back Brazilian striker Hulk, who is serving an indefinite domestic ban"

Luna, any information on this?

Invincible

« Reply #3355 on: February 17, 2010, 11:53:26 AM »
"Porto welcome back Brazilian striker Hulk, who is serving an indefinite domestic ban"

Luna, any information on this?

He had a bust up in the tunnel in a game against Benfica. The FA are still investigating it.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3356 on: February 17, 2010, 02:15:29 PM »
NOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS I WATCHING!?

Thank you Fabianski for fucking up and giving away 2 goals. What the fuck were you thinking. God damn you are useless.

kemizt

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3357 on: February 17, 2010, 02:32:23 PM »
thought porto were excellent tonight played with a lot of flair and restricted arsenals attack

that said i wish they'dstop falling over all the fucking time lol

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3358 on: February 17, 2010, 02:41:14 PM »
NOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS I WATCHING!?

Thank you Fabianski for fucking up and giving away 2 goals. What the fuck were you thinking. God damn you are useless.

LOL what a tool..  ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #3359 on: February 17, 2010, 02:42:06 PM »
Invincible is right on Hulk. Seems like a harsh suspension though. He's only able to play in Champs League  :-\  He wasn't very good today at all.

HAHA Fabianski is a fucking idiot. Giving us the ball was hilarious. Smart thinking by us though.

LOL Portuguese always get flair for diving but nobody else does, at least not England  ::)  I saw quite a few dives by Fabregas who played like scum. His push on the sidelines to Fucile was dirty and as mentioned, he dived a few times. And Nasri is dirty too, his shoulder bump to Fucile was unnecessary.

Whatever, I love getting under the opponents skin because your beating them  ;D