Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171667 times)

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3375 on: February 18, 2010, 09:11:34 PM »
falling easy

You, as an Arsenal fan, are no longer permitted to complain about diving.  :oi:

You, as a Celtic fan, are no longer permitted to complain about diving. :oi:

Especially since your player got sent off for diving ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3376 on: February 19, 2010, 12:40:48 AM »
Arsenal didn't see the best of our attack. I'm confident will go to Emirates and get a goal.

Yeah, well we didn't have an attack :D

kemizt

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3377 on: February 19, 2010, 01:05:54 AM »
I hope pacheco gets some game time tonight...the lad needs 1st team minutes...

^^^this management larks easy 8)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3378 on: February 19, 2010, 04:56:18 AM »

come on, you cant be pleased with only beating some Romanian minors 1-0 at home  :-X

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3379 on: February 19, 2010, 05:19:26 AM »

come on, you cant be pleased with only beating some Romanian minors champions 1-0 at home  :-X

im not overjoyed or anything...just happy the 19yr old i bigged up before the game got 20 minutes and set up a goal

now if benitez had eyes he'd stick gerrard back in centre mid and play pacheco/aquilani behind ngog at city...he'd also drop riera and play babel as credit to him the lad appears to actually be trying now

plus didnt unizrea smack celtic Rangers 4-1 or summat?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 05:53:52 AM by StreetsAllSalute »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3380 on: February 19, 2010, 05:37:10 AM »
plus didnt unizrea smack celtic 4-1 or summat?

You certainly know your stuff.
NO MORE WAR

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3381 on: February 19, 2010, 05:41:39 AM »
You, as a Celtic fan, are no longer permitted to complain about diving. :oi:

Especially since your player got sent off for diving ;D

Nice try. Difference was he had been fouled before that and was on the half-way line.

Was a joke to send him off and still is now.
NO MORE WAR

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3382 on: February 19, 2010, 05:50:57 AM »

is that sarcasm??...cus i didnt state it as fact i asked 'didnt they'....i know in the run up to last nights game it was mentioned they beat sum1 4-1 if it wasnt celtic my apologies who was it?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3383 on: February 19, 2010, 05:52:28 AM »

is that sarcasm??...cus i didnt state it as fact i asked 'didnt they'....i know in the run up to last nights game it was mentioned they beat sum1 4-1 if it wasnt celtic my apologies who was it?

The huns.
NO MORE WAR

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3384 on: February 19, 2010, 05:53:29 AM »

The huns.

ohhhh well i can see why you took offense haha my bad

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3385 on: February 19, 2010, 06:01:13 AM »

come on, you cant be pleased with only beating some Romanian minors champions 1-0 at home  :-X

im not overjoyed or anything...just happy the 19yr old i bigged up before the game got 20 minutes and set up a goal

now if benitez had eyes he'd stick gerrard back in centre mid and play pacheco/aquilani behind ngog at city...he'd also drop riera and play babel as credit to him the lad appears to actually be trying now

yeah thats fair enough.. i didnt actually see the game just saw the result on skysports news.. whats your honest opinion on Ngog? from what ive seen i really dont see him being this big talented goal scorer

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3386 on: February 19, 2010, 06:12:22 AM »

yeah thats fair enough.. i didnt actually see the game just saw the result on skysports news.. whats your honest opinion on Ngog? from what ive seen i really dont see him being this big talented goal scorer

its tough for the lad tbf...for some reason before he'd even kicked a ball he was listed in top 10 worst signings in some shit internet poll(1.5m for a 19yr old)...he's standing in for a truly world class player up top by himself in a team under performing....and yet

the boy has the raw ingredients...strength,pace,trickery pretty clinical in one on ones...he just needs to bulk up a lil more and gain experience/composure...this season will be great for him in terms of experience the rest will come naturally...the lads a willing learner as well(as opposed to say babel)

i dont think he'll become a world beater by any means but i think he'll be worth around 10-15mill in 2-3 seasons time and personally im glad we went for him over owen as owen isnt suited to one up top whereas ngog can grow into the role

but pacecho is the one to watch...we actually have a lot of young talent coming through...if this season was going better i feel we'd have seen more of a few of them :-\

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3387 on: February 19, 2010, 08:53:07 AM »
cracking goal from Zamora last night.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3388 on: February 19, 2010, 10:00:22 AM »

play Gerrard as CM behind ? lol Gerrard is Liverpool biggest threat, the player most likely to create/score

the boy has the raw ingredients...strength,pace,trickery pretty clinical in one on ones...he just needs to bulk up a lil more and gain experience/composure...this season will be great for him in terms of experience the rest will come naturally...the lads a willing learner as well(as opposed to say babel)

haha, LMAO. N'Gog has no acceleration/burst of speed, what nigga you watching, are you confusing him with Babel? they got similar hairstyles. Speed is not part of your game which you can change rapidly either, you either have it or you don't, it's not a mental attribute which you can improve. With Strength, N'go's ok now, he's gangly but has some height. If he does bulk up it will only reduce his speed eg Insua

Plus N'Gog the touch of a rapist, he makes Kuyt look like he's got good technique. The ball bounces off him like when you kick a ball against a wall.

Clinical? lol how many chances did he miss yesterday before he scored a tap in my granny wouldn't have missed ?

The one thing N'Gog is good at is teamwork, he links up play with his teammates, and even that's cos he ain't the the speed/skill to take on most defenders himself. the boy works hard but that's cos like like Kuyt he has to work hard to make for his lack of outstanding technical/physical attributes.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3389 on: February 19, 2010, 02:26:23 PM »
Right outside David Gills house  ;D

We were shocking against Milan, the tie could have been over in the first half. Looked like we were trying to gift them goals, we will have to be better against everton tmw.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson