Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 171687 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3840 on: May 04, 2010, 12:15:13 PM »
nice to see gerrard putting a smile on liverpool fans faces again....cmon u blues!!! ;D :-\

"In Rafa we trust"..................20 years and counting.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #3841 on: May 04, 2010, 12:45:08 PM »
LOL @ Elano's random nonsensical comments, and LOLMAO @ Inter needing help from Lazio to win the scudetto - typical Italians, corrupt as a mothafucka, everybody and their mama is up for sale.

the help of lazio ? ah ah ah ah, typical comment from somebody that don't know a shit about football in general.
go on with your funny replies, everybody knows that you don't have a clue about this sport.
almost every game @ the end of the season is like that, especially when a team like lazio has nothing to play for (they was already safe after what happened in the afternoon during atalanta bologna.
you should worry about your shitty country,where everybody and their mama arealcoholics and mentally retarded  :D  :D  :D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3842 on: May 04, 2010, 01:36:57 PM »
LOL @ Elano's random nonsensical comments, and LOLMAO @ Inter needing help from Lazio to win the scudetto - typical Italians, corrupt as a mothafucka, everybody and their mama is up for sale.

the help of lazio ? ah ah ah ah, typical comment from somebody that don't know a shit about football in general.
go on with your funny replies, everybody knows that you don't have a clue about this sport.
almost every game @ the end of the season is like that, especially when a team like lazio has nothing to play for (they was already safe after what happened in the afternoon during atalanta bologna.
you should worry about your shitty country,where everybody and their mama arealcoholics and mentally retarded  :D  :D  :D

Hahaha, Norway's the best country to live in dude!.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #3843 on: May 05, 2010, 12:16:19 AM »
kdub and jome,LMAO  :D

Elano

« Reply #3844 on: May 05, 2010, 06:48:12 AM »

:o :-X :puke:

bez

« Reply #3845 on: May 05, 2010, 10:12:14 AM »

Jome

« Reply #3846 on: May 05, 2010, 06:29:07 PM »
K.Dub, watch out!!

Only a weakened Fulham-team can keep Spurs from going third now..
The way Arsenal has been playing lately, Fulham would most likely beat them if they play the same team they will use in the Europa League final.  :P

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3847 on: May 06, 2010, 04:25:49 AM »
Great to see that camel jerker team fail
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elano

« Reply #3848 on: May 06, 2010, 08:12:38 AM »
Totti, what a fuckin son of a stupid bitch!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3849 on: May 06, 2010, 12:47:08 PM »
Totti, what a fuckin son of a stupid bitch!

very ruff game yesterday, it seems that they were fighting more instead of playing. i know my buddy dino's pissed. lmfao at totti classic ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3850 on: May 06, 2010, 01:17:02 PM »
K.Dub, watch out!!

Only a weakened Fulham-team can keep Spurs from going third now..
The way Arsenal has been playing lately, Fulham would most likely beat them if they play the same team they will use in the Europa League final.  :P

Lol, watching those spurs players yesterday, you'd thought they'd won the PL. :P

Anyyyway, I won't surprised if we lose the 3rd place too.. But it would be a disaster if Spurs finished ahead of us..

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #3851 on: May 07, 2010, 05:20:35 AM »
 ;D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PAoQz6GWGJ4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PAoQz6GWGJ4</a>

Elano

« Reply #3852 on: May 07, 2010, 05:43:36 AM »
THIS IS THE PROOF THAT KDUB DOES'NT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FOOTBALL
Milito is trash. Even Bendtner is better than him!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GwlJQFICLU0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GwlJQFICLU0</a>
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 05:47:11 AM by Garry Malt is a cunt »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3853 on: May 07, 2010, 01:36:30 PM »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3854 on: May 08, 2010, 03:22:28 AM »

Harry scoops manager gong
Redknapp named best boss by Premier League

Harry Redknapp has been named Premier League Manager of the Year after breaking into the top four with Tottenham.

Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal have monopolised the UEFA Champions League positions in recent seasons and were expected to dominate once more this term.

Manchester City were tipped to mount a strong challenge after investing heavily in their squad, with the likes of Tottenham, Aston Villa and Everton considered outsiders.

But Spurs have enjoyed a stunning campaign, recording victories over Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool at White Hart Lane.

Other highlights included the 9-1 demolition of Wigan in November, as well as the 1-0 triumph at Manchester City on Wednesday that guaranteed Champions League qualification for the first time in the club's history.

Tottenham could even finish third if they beat Burnley in their final game on Sunday and Arsenal slip up against Fulham.

Redknapp, who took charge in October 2008 when Spurs were bottom of the table, was thrilled with the accolade but paid tribute to his players and the rest of the backroom staff.
Read more... http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11675_6139695,00.html

What do you guys think?
In my opinion I think the award should have gone to Hodgson for what he have achieved with Fulham this season. I am not just saying this cause it is Tottenham; I admit Redknapp has done an amazing job at WHL breaking into the Top 4, but taking Fulham to the Europa League final is even bigger in my opinion.

kemizt