Author Topic: I think Young Jeezy catches too much bullshit.  (Read 465 times)

Al Bundy

I think Young Jeezy catches too much bullshit.
« on: August 24, 2007, 05:50:15 PM »
His last album is pretty solid. The beats are knockin and he does what he does best, flow to the beat talking about coke, cars, and money.

NotoriousTDA

Re: I think Young Jeezy catches too much bullshit.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 05:52:13 PM »
every mainstream  rapper has talkin bout coke money and cars for the last 10 years, shits gettin old.

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »
If it's old for you, don't listen to it.

I can't feel most underground rappers because most don't have swagger. You can rap your ass off but if I can't relate to you then off it goes.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 06:12:30 PM »
Jeezy is cool..Both his albums are avg, I think he can do better
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 06:13:52 PM »
 I gutta admit tho hes got a couple tunes that i just couldnt deny. but i dunno man, it seems pretty sad that u judge an artist on his "swagger."

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 06:14:48 PM »
I gutta admit tho hes got a couple tunes that i just couldnt deny. but i dunno man, it seems pretty sad that u judge an artist on his "swagger."
its not so much the "swagger" but i think "energy" is a better word...fuck a rapper even if he gonna spit AMAZING BARS, in the most boring way possible (*cough Pappose cough*)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 06:30:43 PM »
he's ok but fuck listening to a whole album,like a lotta dudes out, one track sounds like the last

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 06:33:47 PM »
its not so much the "swagger" but i think "energy" is a better word...fuck a rapper even if he gonna spit AMAZING BARS, in the most boring way possible (*cough Pappose cough*)

yeah for an artist to be good, they gutta have it all. Flow, crazy metaphors, style, voice, and intelligent lyrics. I think thats all that it takes. Sure theres a couple songs out there that are dope that have the dumbest lyrics ever, but its got everything else, so its acceptable.

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 06:35:00 PM »

Yeah that's what I should of put. I've outgrown caring all about their lyrics and nothin else. Shit bangs, he flows good and has alright lyrics. Would rather listen to him then some washed up rapper.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 06:43:43 PM »

Yeah that's what I should of put. I've outgrown caring all about their lyrics and nothin else. Shit bangs, he flows good and has alright lyrics. Would rather listen to him then some washed up rapper.
a bangin beat can do wonders for a "average" rapper...

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 06:50:32 PM »

a bangin beat can do wonders for a "average" rapper...

You're damn right! Jeezys lyrics don't carry the tracks, it's the other way around. The Inspiration would make a fucking great instrumental LP but fuck it he doesn't ruin the tracks.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 06:56:28 PM »
its all about entertainment..fuck gettin all intellectual about it 24/7...sometimes you just want to light a bleezy or crack a 40 and ride with a beat.

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 06:58:02 PM »
its all about entertainment..fuck gettin all intellectual about it 24/7...sometimes you just want to light a bleezy or crack a 40 and ride with a beat.

you're damn right! i still fuck with the classics but i can't be fucked with listening to the same bullshit 10 years later!

Invincible

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 07:12:25 PM »

Yer his albums are just lacking that little something. I don't know what it is. I like his guest appearances most of the time.

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »

Yer his albums are just lacking that little something. I don't know what it is. I like his guest appearances most of the time.

exacrtly