Author Topic: Brian "Head" Welch Former Guitarist From Rock Group Korn  (Read 208 times)

Blu Lacez

Brian "Head" Welch Former Guitarist From Rock Group Korn
« on: September 04, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »
I Know This Is Old news..to Some Of You Guys...
But I only just found out today, surprisly..don't ask how..
but the Guitarist from Korn -Brian "head" Welch left Korn, and subsequently gave his life To christ...

I Never Knew That...

Did any of You Guys??

Peep Video Here=>
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 04:54:15 PM by Blu Lacez »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Brain "Head" Welch
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 04:54:23 PM »
he hasnt been with KoRn for a long ass time homie...last 3 or so albums..

Blu Lacez

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 04:56:17 PM »

^^Oh Really??
I always Figured he was Co-founder of the group, Seeing He Was There from the onset that was way back in 1993,he was on their firss album (Life Is peachy-96), and subsequently the other albums thereafter,util his departure from the band....but props On replying & checkin on It Relentes!!!!
+1
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 05:05:14 PM by Blu Lacez »

jeromechickenbone

Re: Brian "Head" Welch Former Guitarist From Rock Group Korn
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 05:27:51 PM »
Yeah, I think he was on meth real heavy and wigged out or somethin.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 05:36:59 PM »
Yeah, I think he was on meth real heavy and wigged out or somethin.

^^yeah..So i heard..I Know He Has A Book out..called "Save Me from MySelf"
or Here @ Amamzon=>http://www.amazon.com/Save-Me-Myself-Found-Kicked/dp/0061251844/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-4580506-2690218?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1188952388&sr=8-1

Must have be chaotic..he was heavily into Drugs, His Wife was in Drugs and all..

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 05:48:00 PM »

^^Oh Really??
I always Figured he was Co-founder of the group, Seeing He Was There from the onset that was way back in 1993,he was on their firss album (Life Is peachy-96), and subsequently the other albums thereafter,util his departure from the band....but props On replying & checkin on It Relentes!!!!
+1
no problem homie,KoRn is probably my favorite band..i heard the drummer Dave is trippin too....i noticed he wasnt around for the unplugged session on MTV....

Blu Lacez

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 05:52:02 PM »

^^Oh Really??
+1
no problem homie,KoRn is probably my favorite band..i heard the drummer Dave is trippin too....i noticed he wasnt around for the unplugged session on MTV....

yeah I Noticed That Too!!
Dave is on a haitus!!!
Him & JD alwasy fighting..
Cuz of All The problems..they Have A Back-up band..with Them...

Right Back @ Ya Homie!
Props once again Relentles!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 07:08:46 PM »
I've heard some of korns newer shit and just doesn't compare to follow the leader. I remember buying that album as a kid and playing the everlasting SHIT out of it.

everlast1986

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 07:27:26 PM »
Last Korn album I bought was 'Issues' and they were already starting to fall off then.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 08:37:53 PM »

^^Oh Really??
+1

That MTV Unplugged shit was terrible,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 08:55:48 PM »
just popped in my old follow the leader CD. the good ol days when i used to throw this into my walkman and skate to school.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 12:50:52 AM »
follow the leader was a kick ass album! head quit korn in 2005 i think and the first album wasnt life is peachy,it was korn(1994),issues was not that good but take a look in the mirror fucking rocks!  8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 12:52:04 AM »
i heard Fieldy is all born again christian too, but hasn't left theband either.

brian is a cool dude. he works with a church over here called Valley Bible....that's where he got saved at, and actually he did a whole testimonial thing on my birthday a few years back when he left korn. i've met him a few times ....before and after this whole thing. he's always been a real chill guy, he's like the white version of snoop. he's stillthe same ol' guy , he's just really straight now, he's not all drugged up and shit. he moved out from here and i think he's in arizona now or something. the last time i talked to him he said something about buying a home out in INdia as well. real chill guy though, GREAT guitar player, you'd never know listening to his stuff from korn how much talent he really has.

the other guitar player , munkey (james) is cool too, they're like one in the same. he's going to be in bakersfield again on saturday at Front Porch Music, if anyof you want to swoop down and meet him. he's real chill. he's seriously like an older brother kind of dude.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 12:53:35 AM »
follow the leader was a kick ass album! head quit korn in 2005 i think and the first album wasnt life is peachy,it was korn(1994),issues was not that good but take a look in the mirror fucking rocks!  8)

korn=classic
life is peachy=good
follow the leader=amazing
issues=good
untouchables=good
take a look in the mirror=okay
see you on the other side=good
untitled=okay

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 01:04:36 AM »

korn=classic
life is peachy=good
follow the leader=amazing
issues=good
untouchables=good
take a look in the mirror=okay
see you on the other side=good
untitled=okay

props for your review,it's on point +1