Author Topic: Jim Jones Denies Rumors Of Signin 2 G-Unit;Says Cam Is Nowhere To Be Found  (Read 578 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jim Jones is not signing to G-Unit. Rumors were bountiful last week that the Dipset/ Byrd Gang trendsetter would be signing to 50 Cent's label after the two appeared together on BET's Rap City, but Jones says it was just an interview.

"50 was hosting Rap City and he wanted Jim Jones to be his guest," he said. "That was a good look for me, I needed that. I been in my house for a couple months, I ain't been doing nothing. Why not come back out with the number one n---a in the whole entire music industry? Know what I'm talking 'bout?

"People love the controversy, people like to hear more than what it is," he added. "They automatically think if I'm next to him, somebody with his power and money and what he represents, that he's automatically trying to pull the wool over somebody's eyes and sign me. But we have a mutual respect and understanding for one another. I respect his hustle because he came in this game and in a few years changed the whole game and grossed more money than anybody else. With the hustle I'm on and the grind I'm on, it goes both ways. I went up to BET to chop it up with him."

Jim again reiterated that he's never had beef with 50.

"Who knows, in the future, you might see some Jimmy and 50 songs," he said. "Everybody else do it. I keep looking at the game and hear everybody beefing, but ain't nobody die yet. I think it's all a publicity stunt. I'mma go get my money because nobody wants beef. Where I'm from, you start beef when n---as start dying and the only person that died was my man Stack Bundles, God rest his soul. That was due to real circumstances we go through every day when you coming up on the streets. That's a f---ed-up s ituation to even have to mention. The game is bullsh--, so I rather go get my money."

If you're wondering, Jim has no idea what Cam'ron thinks of all this or anything else — his once inseparable homie is nowhere to be found.

"Finding Cam's like finding Nemo," he laughed. "When you see him, tell him I'm looking for him. Smell me?"

Jim's next album is due to drop in March, while the Byrd Gang album is coming in November.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jim Jones Denies Rumors Of Signin 2 G-Unit;Says Cam Is Nowhere To Be Found
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 09:24:14 AM »
where is Cam'ron... aint heard shit from him in ages...

Paul

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 09:29:40 AM »

what i was thinking
funkyfreshintheflesh

herpes

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 02:47:29 PM »

"50 was hosting Rap City and he wanted Jim Jones to be his guest," he said. "That was a good look for me, I needed that. I been in my house for a couple months, I ain't been doing nothing. Why not come back out with the number one n---a in the whole entire music industry?

"Who knows, in the future, you might see some Jimmy and 50 songs,"

If you're wondering, Jim has no idea what Cam'ron thinks of all this or anything else — his once inseparable homie is nowhere to be found.

"Finding Cam's like finding Nemo," he laughed. "When you see him, tell him I'm looking for him. Smell me?"

somewhere spice is crying.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 02:54:45 PM »
Cam'ron is actually layin a verse for 40 Cal's "Broken Safety 2" - the track is "Stick 'Em"
But he wasn't on 40's Mixtape "40 to Life part 2" or Hell Rell's "Eat With Me Or Eat A Box Of Bullets"

Something ain't right in Dipset :-\

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 03:56:06 PM »

just how it should be  ;)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 04:05:41 PM »
Whats Jimmys new album gon be called and the new Byrd Gang 1?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 04:34:59 PM »
Cam just likes to lay low thats all.  He is the boss, he likes to promote the younger artist's and he likes to stay behind the scenes.  He doesnt try and steal other people's shine or spotlight like Curtis or Jay,  Cam is a real dude.

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 04:36:32 PM »
Cam just likes to lay low thats all.  He is the boss, he likes to promote the younger artist's and he likes to stay behind the scenes.  He doesnt try and steal other people's shine or spotlight like Curtis or Jay,  Cam is a real dude.

If that isn't the biggest blantant dick riding of a diplomats artists right there, then I don't know what dick riding means.

Paul

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 04:38:01 PM »

cmon man, i like dipset, but fuck sake your starting to literally eat out his ass
funkyfreshintheflesh

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 05:05:19 PM »

He told you this??? hahahahah common man what the hell is the matter with you.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 05:35:10 PM »
Cam's at his beach house

Snoopafly86

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 08:07:01 PM »
damn dipset groupies are almost as bad as dogg pound groupies on this site 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 01:16:11 AM »
Whats Jimmys new album gon be called and the new Byrd Gang 1?

Can u read at all ?

kemizt

StevenQBosell

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2007, 04:58:23 PM »

If that isn't the biggest blantant dick riding of a diplomats artists right there, then I don't know what dick riding means.