Author Topic: I almost threw up in this bitches face last night  (Read 308 times)

Sikotic™

« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 05:53:52 PM by Sikotic a.k.a. Rihanna's Sancho »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I almost threw up in this bitches face last night
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 09:57:37 AM »
For those who don't like spam...

Quote from: bdogg
So I'm in my Physics class, which sucks midget dick because it's a night class (8:00pm - 9:15pm). Anyways, this chick that looks like she could be Lucy Liu's identical twin starts asking me me about a few assignments. We start talking about other shit too before class starts.

After class is over we keep talking as we walk to the parking garage. Her car was on the same level as mine so I walked with her towards her car. I was just about to ask the broad for her number since we hit it off real well, but something happened that made me change my mind.

She put her books down so she could put her hair up. When she put her arms up to fix her hair (she's wearing a halter top mind you) and it looks like she has two sea urchins in a headlock. It isn't like the bitch was in a hurry and forgot to shave her underarms that day--a little stubble doesn't bother me because shit happens. But this chick probably didn't shave them shits in a week or two. If she doesn't even shave her arm pits then you know her pussy looks probably looks the back of Macy Gray's head.

She was about to say something, but I'm like "Gotta go!" and got the fuck in my car. I bet the look on my face gave away what was going on in my head, but fuck it that shit scared me. I'm gonna buy a box of razors and leave them on her windshield since I know what her car looks like.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 10:14:35 AM »
L.M.F.A.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's bad luck homie, have a +1 for the troubles. First time i've ever heard of an sea urchin armpit story loooooooooool.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 10:18:04 AM »
chicks with hairy armpits are disgusting.

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 10:21:43 AM »
my friend had a similar story... except the girl he was hollerin at .. had like 4 long strands of hair coming outta her neck.. like right below the chin.. so he had to bounce outta that quick styles.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 10:39:26 AM »
^^Oh, man, that's the worst.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 10:41:35 AM »
Eww nigga.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 01:20:56 PM »
I saw i chick like that once at work.Bitch was wearing a tank top and when she reached for her drink you can see her armpit hairs.That shit was so disgusting.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 01:33:33 PM »
Macy Gray's hair lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 12:29:52 AM »
For those who don't like spam...

Quote from: bdogg
So I'm in my Physics class, which sucks midget dick because it's a night class (8:00pm - 9:15pm). Anyways, this chick that looks like she could be Lucy Liu's identical twin starts asking me me about a few assignments. We start talking about other shit too before class starts.

After class is over we keep talking as we walk to the parking garage. Her car was on the same level as mine so I walked with her towards her car. I was just about to ask the broad for her number since we hit it off real well, but something happened that made me change my mind.

She put her books down so she could put her hair up. When she put her arms up to fix her hair (she's wearing a halter top mind you) and it looks like she has two sea urchins in a headlock. It isn't like the bitch was in a hurry and forgot to shave her underarms that day--a little stubble doesn't bother me because shit happens. But this chick probably didn't shave them shits in a week or two. If she doesn't even shave her arm pits then you know her pussy looks probably looks the back of Macy Gray's head.

She was about to say something, but I'm like "Gotta go!" and got the fuck in my car. I bet the look on my face gave away what was going on in my head, but fuck it that shit scared me. I'm gonna buy a box of razors and leave them on her windshield since I know what her car looks like.

Spam my ass! That's quality shit right there nukka.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2007, 11:29:38 AM »
There's no such thing as quality "shit"...can't polish a turd, bro. :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 01:20:39 PM »
Woah, woah, I'm not the one that viewed the "shit" and copied and pasted it  :cow:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

TRG

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2007, 07:48:44 PM »