Author Topic: THE REALEST SHIT EVER WROTE!!  (Read 991 times)

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
THE REALEST SHIT EVER WROTE!!
« on: September 30, 2007, 02:22:18 PM »
This is THE REAL, one & only 2COOL formerly of IV LIFE records. To answer the question of what happened to IV LIFE RECORDS in a nut shell would be for me to say business done improperly. And as far as my crew, getting so close but no cigar kind of knocked the air out of em. See me I learned alot about life & they say its not how u fall but how u get up, and Im a STAND UP NIGGA! But I have to admit that even I had to take a breather to regroup my troops, but Ive been in the lab cookin like a muthafucka. But I just haven't been workin on songs I've been studying a whole lot of shit. Ive always believed in being a well rounded individual, and that is why just hearing my music is not enough U have to hear my conversation. Ive been trying to get cats from this forum to do an interview with me, but I guess since were not being talked about on every site any longer, Im OLD news, and that's the problem with the WEST COAST SITUATION. I was one of the first artist with something cracking I ever saw post here. There isnt any genuine luv for the artists or the coast, and Im talking about from those who r suppose to be SUPPORTING THIS SHIT!! I still view the various sites all the time & its always the same shit, "he's the shit", "he aint shit", "he dont keep it real" ALL THAT BULLSHIT!! that's the problem WE R 2 FUCKING DIVIDED. I feel its okay to have your favorite but support all of us. I remember when people swore IV LIFE RECORDS was going to bring the coast back, I also heard variuos artists including myself stating theyre gonna bring the coast back. BUT the truth of the matter is it's gonna TAKE THE "WESTCOAST" TO BRING BACK THE "WESTCOAST" I mean everybody, web sites, internet heads, radio personalities, fans,veteran west coast artists, New West artists, etc. all of us, the power has always been in the people, and thats not just with rap, thats with "ANYTHING", UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL ALL 4 ONE & ONE 4 ALL!!  BUT maybe thats to much like right, Ive also learned that most people have a bad habbit of just being FUCKING STUPID!! Im a LEADER, Ive always been, but I like to wait & see what muthafuckas r really gone do, but Ive been quiet fucking long enough.    If U agree with me respond to this post & make this muthafucka this biggest thread ever posted.                                     
                                                   p.s. but more than likely this simple but REAL SHIT will PROBABLY fly over everbody's head.       

hit me up at my myspace.com/thehardestartist2cool    THE HARDEST ARTIST 2COOL!!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: THE REALEST SHIT EVER WROTE!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 02:33:29 PM »
welcome back
if you need some tight ass beats holla at me
http://www.soundclick.com/d1g1t4l

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 03:18:01 PM »
whuddup too cool,
 i feel you my man!

if youre in need of hot beats, holla at your boy
CALI LUV!

lets start this unity youre talking about right here

http://www.myspace.com/caliluvproductions

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 03:43:53 PM »
Yeah that is some true shit you said. Good to hear from you man.

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 03:45:49 PM »
DAMN!!!  I ALMOST FORGOT!  FREE TRAY DEEE! FREE!! TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!!!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 04:10:37 PM »
FREE TRAY DEEE! FREE!! TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!!!

just out of interest, why should he be freed?

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 11:30:12 AM »
KEEP THIS SHIT GOING!!

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 01:41:43 PM »
Real talk
Good to hear from you

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 03:08:44 PM »
 8)
I agree Homie..
Gotta stay true to yourself, and True to the Game.
Support The WEST!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 03:44:50 PM »
I agree with you Too Cool, to an extent. You're message is wholesome and down to earth and I see where you are coming from, but where do you draw the line between love and hate? Just because a guy is from the west coast doesn't make him good, even if a person like me digs west coast music. If that rapper is anything like some of the one hit wonder southern rappers flooding the game right now, I don't really want him to attempt to bring the west back. I don't blame anyone for trying to further their financial situation, but there has to be some idea the rapper has a genuine love for music, not just the money that comes with it. Ya know?

West coast rap isn't personable enough anymore. E-A-Ski used to have a shop here in Minneapolis for a while, Mack 10 used to hang out in northside, I have even seen C-Bo a few times around here. Rappers used to get out and communicate with the fans. I just don't see that anymore.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 03:52:48 PM by Low Key »

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 04:23:22 PM »
I agree with you Too Cool, to an extent. You're message is wholesome and down to earth and I see where you are coming from, but where do you draw the line between love and hate? Just because a guy is from the west coast doesn't make him good, even if a person like me digs west coast music. If that rapper is anything like some of the one hit wonder southern rappers flooding the game right now, I don't really want him to attempt to bring the west back. I don't blame anyone for trying to further their financial situation, but there has to be some idea the rapper has a genuine love for music, not just the money that comes with it. Ya know?

West coast rap isn't personable enough anymore. E-A-Ski used to have a shop here in Minneapolis for a while, Mack 10 used to hang out in northside, I have even seen C-Bo a few times around here. Rappers used to get out and communicate with the fans. I just don't see that anymore.

My knocca, as much as I agree with U personally, that is the beauty of art its really not meant to be judged, IT IS WHAT IT IS.  Like some of those fuckin crazy ass paintings by Van Goh, Davincci etc. Some of that shit looks like a 2yr. old painted it. But remember one man's trash can be another man's treasure.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 05:20:54 PM »

My knocca, as much as I agree with U personally, that is the beauty of art its really not meant to be judged, IT IS WHAT IT IS.  Like some of those fuckin crazy ass paintings by Van Goh, Davincci etc. Some of that shit looks like a 2yr. old painted it. But remember one man's trash can be another man's treasure.

The reason some of that art is so expensive is because it's hundreds of years old. It's considered timeless and not necessarily beautiful. And really, if there is someone who wants to rep your coast, don't you think you'd rather have him around for a while to ride for the cause, or just some run of the mill rapper who will be gone as soon as the radio stops playing his one single? Me personally, I don't like Game, but he is a true artist and he helps promote west coast music. I can like a rappers hustle if it's for the right thing, but not their music because you are right, everyone has a different taste in music.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2007, 06:16:12 PM »
DAMN!!!  I ALMOST FORGOT!  FREE TRAY DEEE! FREE!! TRAY DEEE!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!! FREE TRAY DEEE!!!!!!!

I second that. Imaginary props.

Too Cool

• The Hardest Artist
  • Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 11:06:20 AM »

The reason some of that art is so expensive is because it's hundreds of years old. It's considered timeless and not necessarily beautiful. And really, if there is someone who wants to rep your coast, don't you think you'd rather have him around for a while to ride for the cause, or just some run of the mill rapper who will be gone as soon as the radio stops playing his one single? Me personally, I don't like Game, but he is a true artist and he helps promote west coast music. I can like a rappers hustle if it's for the right thing, but not their music because you are right, everyone has a different taste in music.

You're right but I bet when he did it people probably thought it was garbage. But everything has a purpose, even a pawn can turn the tides in a chess game 8) 8)

$Eg2$

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 11:10:37 AM »

8)