Author Topic: Cheifs Beat Chargers In San Diego!  (Read 334 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Cheifs Beat Chargers In San Diego!
« on: September 30, 2007, 05:03:38 PM »
The Chiefs were a terrible footbal team in the 80's and one guiy turned everything around for this city.... Marty Shottenhiemer.  He coached the Cheifs to the playoffs in 6 straight seasons and even the AFC championship game with Joe Montana and Marcus Allen.  Since losing Marty KC has only gone to the playoffs two times in about a decade.

So everyone in KC knew San Diego made a big mistake when they fired Marty.  Now today, thanks to rookie phenom wide reciever Dwayne Bowe, the Cheifs pounded a weak Chargers team in San Diego 30 to 16!

Big day for KC, Chargers better call and apologize to Marty and try to get him back.  Norv Turner has never been a good head coach.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Cheifs Beat Chargers In San Diego!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 06:00:07 PM »
Phillip Rivers and Norv Turner can burn in hell!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 06:03:07 PM »
Turner is just a yes man for AJ Smith. Everyone knew it when he signed on.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 07:01:40 PM »
it's those gay white helmets.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 07:06:05 PM »
I knew Norv still couldnt cut it as a head coach,  he's a fuckin disgrace as a head coach.  He is best suited as a Offense Coordinator obviousley and the Niners could really use him right now.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 07:09:52 PM »

Btw, what could Marty habe possibly done to piss off A.J. Smith so much?

Also, what ya'll think of the Cheifs?  Dwayne Bowe is the best reciever we've ever had in recent memory, KC has never been known for having good recievers.  He's really changed the whole direction for the chiefs.  Last week the Cheifs were losing to the lowly Vikings until Dwayne Bowe went up and caught a jump ball in the end zone for the winning touchdown. 

Also, the Cheifs top reciever Eddie Kennison is coming back from injury, so we will then have the best tight end in football, Tony Gonzalez, the second best running back in the league, Larry Johnson, the future rookie of the year, Dwayne Bowe, and the consistncy of Eddie Kennison as the other wide out.

Our quarteback has been a carear back up, but he's a competitor, so the Cheifs got a chance to be good this year cause Herm Edwards will take care of the defense.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 07:26:35 PM »

Btw, what could Marty habe possibly done to piss off A.J. Smith so much?
They rarely saw eye to eye on many issues. After going 0-2 in the playoffs, Smith wanted to fire Marty, but didn't because there was an excellent coaching staff and firing the head guy would be chaos. But 4 of the assistant coaches left (including the head O and D coordinators), and Smith saw no reason to keep Marty. Maybe a 1-3 start would have been a good reason. :P

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 08:29:17 PM »
I can't believe Infinite pays attention to the NFL. It's more American than apple pie. You learn something new every day. And I agree with everything he said.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 09:01:28 PM »
I can't believe Infinite pays attention to the NFL. It's more American than apple pie. You learn something new every day. And I agree with everything he said.

I've always played and watched sports, whether I live in America or Estonia I'd like sports, it has nothing to do with America. 

Also, I don't hate America, because I think that the constitution that America was founded on was a document that was supposed to allow people the freedom to live their lives the way they wanted to, and as an individualist I respect that.

It's just to bad that like the pigs in Animal Farm, many of our presidents from Lincoln (took away states rights) to Woodrow Wilson (turned America into an Empire like Britian) and now Bush (Patriot Act removes protections against unnecasary search and seizure, in his so-called War on Terror he's allowed the use of torture and has denied due process of law to anyone King Bush decrees is a "bad guy") have pissed all over the constition.

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 09:03:43 PM »

I've always played and watched sports, whether I live in America or Estonia I'd like sports, it has nothing to do with America. 

Also, I don't hate America, because I think that the constitution that America was founded on was a document that was supposed to allow people the freedom to live their lives the way they wanted to, and as an individualist I respect that.

It's just to bad that like the pigs in Animal Farm, many of our presidents from Lincoln (took away states rights) to Woodrow Wilson (turned America into an Empire like Britian) and now Bush (Patriot Act removes protections against unnecasary search and seizure, in his so-called War on Terror he's allowed the use of torture and has denied due process of law to anyone King Bush decrees is a "bad guy") have pissed all over the constition.

Dude can you not turn this football thread into a political bitching conversation? You have the entire Train of Thought to fuck with.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 09:18:09 PM »

Dude can you not turn this football thread into a political bitching conversation? You have the entire Train of Thought to fuck with.

Fo real , dude is talking about pigs and presidents and shit wtf!!!???? lool

Seriously tho whats going on with the Charges theres supose to be one of the best teams, how can a coach fuck things up this much?? Something else is going on

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 10:52:01 PM »
^it's called leadership. marty was a leader, he was a father, he was a winner, he just had the misfortune of going up against the fucking patriots.

also  the chargers are under a WHOLE new system. it's not just one coach it's EIGHT new coaches they'refucking with, everyone is trynig to get to know everyone still.  and that can go REALLY good  for example the Dallas Cowboys or REALLY bad ....like the chargers.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 11:18:47 PM »
Shallow brought the subject up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 07:33:14 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wasn't trying to start a political debate. I was just surprised Infinite followed the NFL.

^it's called leadership. marty was a leader, he was a father, he was a winner, he just had the misfortune of going up against the fucking patriots.

also  the chargers are under a WHOLE new system. it's not just one coach it's EIGHT new coaches they'refucking with, everyone is trynig to get to know everyone still.  and that can go REALLY good  for example the Dallas Cowboys or REALLY bad ....like the chargers.

The misfortune wasn't playing the Pats. The Pats didn't beat the Chargers last year. The Chargers literally choked like I've never seen another team do. That interception on 4th down that they fumbled and gave back to the Pats was the icing on the cake. Who intercepts a ball on 4th down?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2007, 11:28:10 AM »
you can't deny that the pats caught fire in the post season, and usually do.