Author Topic: Playstation3!!!  (Read 933 times)

Raphael

Re: Playstation3!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 07:22:33 AM »
PS3>>>360 face it

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 07:44:09 AM »

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 05:52:36 PM »
We'll see better games once developers master the ps3, didn't they have problems developing games for both the ps1 & ps2 in the early stages too?

AndrE16686

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 06:16:58 PM »
^
exactly, its only a matter of time.

Raphael

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 06:12:16 AM »
PS3>>>360 face it

prove it
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/25LceCPO1ys" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/25LceCPO1ys</a>

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 06:41:41 AM »
Got my online account sorted!! Any1 got an account ??? Tryna get as many online contacts as possible....

Went out and bought Tom Clancys Rainbow Las Vegas on the weekend and its sick!! LOL

Raphael

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 06:49:41 AM »
^^i got one its "throwachair"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 06:55:48 AM by raphael »

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 07:38:10 AM »
PS3>>>360 face it

prove it
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/25LceCPO1ys" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/25LceCPO1ys</a>

At 2:47 remaining time: "XBox ain´t got no gayyymes. It ain´t got games."

ROFL

Seriously, it seems as if he´s just joking about his persona and acting and blabbla but if not I really hope he is on drugs or else it would be best for him to commit suicide. If I was Sony I would be ashamed and immediatly stop all PS3 production to prevent something like that happen in the future. :D

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 11:55:16 AM »
PS3>>>360 face it

prove it

lmao!  "you baby look at my Wii"  you know what they say, they laugh at me. "how am i suppose to get hunnies with a Wii"

"the PS triple is slick...slick like my hair black too, my hair use to be blonde before the PS triple"
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »
xbox got more games but only ps3 deliver real hd 1080p rendering games. I'm more into shooters than manga games so the xbox is the best console, i'd like to own both though.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 04:05:03 PM »
xbox got more games but only ps3 deliver real hd 1080p rendering games. I'm more into shooters than manga games so the xbox is the best console, i'd like to own both though.

The 360 elite is capable of 1080p..

"Take the next generation of gaming and entertainment one step further with the Xbox 360 Elite Console. It will become the center of your home and manage all your media needs. Featuring a sleek black enclosure, a 120GB hard drive and an HDMI port, the Elite Console brings you to the brink of innovation and the future of gaming. Incredible power from a triple-core CPU fuels gameplay, which pulses and crackles with lightning speed. Graphics climb to a new level as the 500MHz ATI processor enables games to be experienced in 1080p high-definition format. Colors will appear more vivid, blacks will come through deeper and images will move flawlessly across the screen, resulting in a lifelike representation you'll want to reach out and touch."

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 05:11:44 PM »

The 360 elite is capable of 1080p..

"Take the next generation of gaming and entertainment one step further with the Xbox 360 Elite Console. It will become the center of your home and manage all your media needs. Featuring a sleek black enclosure, a 120GB hard drive and an HDMI port, the Elite Console brings you to the brink of innovation and the future of gaming. Incredible power from a triple-core CPU fuels gameplay, which pulses and crackles with lightning speed. Graphics climb to a new level as the 500MHz ATI processor enables games to be experienced in 1080p high-definition format. Colors will appear more vivid, blacks will come through deeper and images will move flawlessly across the screen, resulting in a lifelike representation you'll want to reach out and touch."

yup this is true so is the Halo 3 special edition console, that's why i bought it.  My lil brother now has the white one and i have the Halo edition.  Both Halo and elite come with HDMI outputs.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2007, 05:31:14 PM »
what is elite and halo version about?  I'm not too technical in xbox 360.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 06:56:15 PM »
Halo 3 has quickly come under fire for disc-read errors and scratched discs, but now some tech heads on the Beyond 3D forums have found what they believe to be evidence that the quintessential game of Microsoft's 'all games in HD' console runs natively at a paltry 640p -- not 720p, not HD* -- and then upscales.

How did they come to this conclusion, you ask? By counting pixels. (Is this what we've come to as gaming enthusiasts -- measuring a game's visual fidelity with spyglass in hand?) ... Remember when we just played games?

Still, if true, Halo 3 would not be the first Xbox 360 game to compromise resolution for performance. Perfect Dark Zero also runs at 640p, and it's well known that Bizarre Creations dropped Project Gotham Racing 3 even lower, to just 600p, in order to achieve an acceptable frame rate. But this is Halo 3, and if you press your ear to the screen you can already hear the snarling internet mobs gathering up their pitchforks and nooses.

[*Note: We define "HD" as a resolution no less than 1280x720 pixels. According to the source, Halo 3 has a native resolution of 1138x640 pixels.]

its not real hd cuz the xbox 360 isn't powerfull enough, the games would suffer such definition.

on another note, the premium version of the console also comes with the hdmi output
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 06:58:39 PM by Bitch, dat aint my baby! »

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 10:05:27 PM »
its not real hd cuz the xbox 360 isn't powerfull enough, the games would suffer such definition.

lol @ saying the 360 isnt powerful enough for HD, common now

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24